JulianBITW's Thread - Finn/AJ/Rollins/KO Released

deadjulian

12 minutes ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

I still don't know why you guys don't use WWE 2K17+. If you really want the mods then just download the program, launch it and download what you want( it's free ffs). There is no reason you can't do that, unless you pirate the game.

Unless you live on a far place that have no internet, while you only can use phone on college, you don't say to me to bring my pc to college isn'it?

I even can't download a caw because of that, know that feeling? When you have original game and can't access the menu that only available for original game

39 minutes ago, angelwar19 said:

Unless you live on a far place that have no internet, while you only can use phone on college, you don't say to me to bring my pc to college isn'it?

I even can't download a caw because of that, know that feeling? When you have original game and can't access the menu that only available for original game

Uh...what ? Would you mind telling me again what was that about ? How the fuck did you download the game ? 

I use the computer from college, download steam, use my account, buy the game and download it, and copy the game file to my pc and use my account

P.s : need to delete the game on the pc on the college they always use it

Ok yeah whatever, it's up to julian, if he release it only for 2k17+ so be it, at least i enjoy other mod, i just don't want any problem

12 hours ago, angelwar19 said:

I use the computer from college, download steam, use my account, buy the game and download it, and copy the game file to my pc and use my account

P.s : need to delete the game on the pc on the college they always use it

Ok yeah whatever, it's up to julian, if he release it only for 2k17+ so be it, at least i enjoy other mod, i just don't want any problem

I can send you the raw files once he's released if you really can't use 2k17+ for some weird reasons I don't care about. You just have to send me a pic of 2k17 from your steam library so I know that you really brough the game. 

I just have to fix the right shoulder now and make the vest, then he should be done. Again, Huge thanks to @PH_Guyand @v_eriik without their Tattoo/Attire logos I would have never even started this Mod.

20170524003048_1.jpg

• Like 7

1 hour ago, JulianBITW said:

I can send you the raw files once he's released if you really can't use 2k17+ for some weird reasons I don't care about. You just have to send me a pic of 2k17 from your steam library so I know that you really brough the game. 

I just have to fix the right shoulder now and make the vest, then he should be done. Again, Huge thanks to @PH_Guyand @v_eriik without their Tattoo/Attire logos I would have never even started this Mod.

20170524003048_1.jpg

Really? Thanks man, thanks for your kindness, i guess i need to stop requesting and spam on your post😂

One last question, can i get marty too? It's okay if i can't

13 minutes ago, JulianBITW said:

Have to fix some Stuff and then he should be done. Logos and Tattoos are from PH-Guy and v_eriik, and the vest model from alc.

20170526052636_1.jpg

That is SO cool Julian, Nice work men (as always)

4 hours ago, JulianBITW said:

Have to fix some Stuff and then he should be done. Logos and Tattoos are from PH-Guy and v_eriik, and the vest model from alc.

20170526052636_1.jpg

AMAZING! Any chance I can port this to 2K16?

4 hours ago, JulianBITW said:

20170526052636_1.jpg

Hey will u be giving the pofo and moveset for him or only attire ??

Can you release Aleister Black with seperate link since Pozzum 2k17+ running so much slow on my pc so i wanna download ur Aleister black seperately if u can ??

3 minutes ago, Aj👑 said:

Can you release Aleister Black with seperate link since Pozzum 2k17+ running so much slow on my pc so i wanna download ur Aleister black seperately if u can ??

Nope

5 minutes ago, myk13 said:

Amazing! Going to download as soon as its up!! Another awesome mod Julian.  Will pozzum announce in here?

Probably not, but I will once I notice it's up there.

aleister look amazing

btw... i make for him pofo&moveset if anyone want them please visit my thread to download them

Edited by ahmedady