JulianBITW's Thread - Finn/AJ/Rollins/KO Released

deadjulian

@JulianBITW,

Big thanks for The Club's red attires. However, I did notice that they are supposed to replace their default attires, but I'd like them as alternates. The only method I know of changing attire slots is via HXD, but upon opening the pacs, there are just random symbols in the place where the slot number would be.

What could I do to retain the default attires and add yours as alts? Thanks.

1 hour ago, ahmedady said:

Because you use pirated version 

Nope I buyed it from steam yesterday

18 minutes ago, The Anti Source said:

@JulianBITW,

Big thanks for The Club's red attires. However, I did notice that they are supposed to replace their default attires, but I'd like them as alternates. The only method I know of changing attire slots is via HXD, but upon opening the pacs, there are just random symbols in the place where the slot number would be.

Yes plzz tell same problem with me

Edited by The Devil Gamer

15 hours ago, The Anti Source said:

@JulianBITW,

Download Pac Editor.  There was a nice easy tutorial on this thread (I Believe) on how to do it to make them as alternates. It involves extracting and injecting them into a file that already has a similar set up. Takes less than a minute to do it all once you get the hang of it.

Edit - Beleedat posted it

BeleeDat

1.Download this; http://s15.zetaboards.com/legendsofmodding/topic/8490373/1/

2.Use it to open the 2k17 pac you want to hex edit.

3.On the bottom window click the string of numbers to highlight it, then click extract

4.Now click "open" to open The Rock's 2K16 pac [ch10002] then click "Inject file" & open the file you extracted in step 3

5. Hex Edit Rock's pac like you normally would to change the ID/slot.

Rock's 2k16 pac in case you need it;

https://mega.nz/#!V0cm1Lxb!dxwj4azeaewEj8fpCbJ08S9G4ZGTorFNfSpGdL-H5dU

Edited by myk13
  • Like 2

On 5/16/2017 at 9:47 AM, myk13 said:

Download Pac Editor.  There was a nice easy tutorial on this thread (I Believe) on how to do it to make them as alternates. It involves extracting and injecting them into a file that already has a similar set up. Takes less than a minute to do it all once you get the hang of it.

Edit - Beleedat posted it

Hey the rar  file of PAC editor is not working it says its archive is not found plzz help

Copy it to the PAC/CH folder of wwe 2k17

21 hours ago, saadsaboor said:

where to copy these files 

Copy it to the PAC CH folder of WWE 2K17

4 hours ago, JulianBITW said:

20170523032937_1.jpg

20170523032951_1.jpg

20170523032947_1.jpg

Huge thanks to @PH_Guyand @v_eriik for the Logos and Tattoos

(kinda fucked the placement on the right arm up, gotta fix that)

This is the fuckin' beast! So amazing man, I really hope it's not 2K17+ exclusive only.

I was actually thinking about making a request for Black. So happy you are already working on him @JulianBITW! I also hope it's not 2k17+ exclusive as I don't use that. I just play the game as it is with only the mods of current wwe superstars installed with cheat engine.  

Edited by verde

20 minutes ago, verde said:

I was actually thinking about making a request for Black. So happy you are already working on him @JulianBITW! I also hope it's not 2k17+ exclusive as I don't use that. I just play the game as it is with only the mods of current wwe superstars installed with cheat engine.  

Same here man, hopefully this Black is share to everyone that didn't use WWE 2k17+, still sad i can't play as Marty, hopefully this Aleister not

I still don't know why you guys don't use WWE 2K17+. If you really want the mods then just download the program, launch it and download what you want( it's free ffs). There is no reason you can't do that, unless you pirate the game.

Edited by Gift Of Jericho