JulianBITW's Thread - Finn/AJ/Rollins/KO Released

deadjulian

tnx bitw you are so pro but can you make a aj styles with his arm strap I don't know I said correct but any way can you build it I'm your fan:D

oh and if you can please make it as a number of attire slot tnx

1 hour ago, nikanm17 said:

tnx bitw you are so pro but can you make a aj styles with his arm strap I don't know I said correct but any way can you build it I'm your fan:D

oh and if you can please make it as a number of attire slot tnx

Arm strap? If you're talking about the armbands I didn't make them because I fucking hate them. If you want them use Cave's Aj pack.

Edited by JulianBITW
  • Like 2

These are awesome. Thanks!

Braun works for me, but he comes out wearing the mask. I imagine changing that involves HEX editing with Cheat Engine, so I will wait for a Data Editor to release to make this part easier, lol.

27 minutes ago, shanafan said:

These are awesome. Thanks!

Braun works for me, but he comes out wearing the mask. I imagine changing that involves HEX editing with Cheat Engine, so I will wait for a Data Editor to release to make this part easier, lol.

You haven't deleted the Entrance pac have you? Just delete the ch60904 file. 

22 minutes ago, Legend_killer79 said:

Change his entrance in-game. If you do that, he comes out without the mask.

Thanks man. I have tried to remove his mask using the game's superstar creation tool, but the mask keeps reappearing. I save my work, but when I go back into the superstar creation tool, the mask returns. I have even tried removing his entrance attire in game, but that too returns.

I only have the ch60902.pac file.

1 minute ago, shanafan said:

Thanks man. I have tried to remove his mask using the game's superstar creation tool, but the mask keeps reappearing. I save my work, but when I go back into the superstar creation tool, the mask returns. I have even tried removing his entrance attire in game, but that too returns.

I only have the ch60902.pac file.

The only thing I did was delete his 04 pac and replace his 02 pac for Julian's. Then in-game, I went to Entrances and changed his entrance to something else. Like for example, The Big Show. He comes out without his mask.

Edited by Legend_killer79

1 hour ago, Legend_killer79 said:

The only thing I did was delete his 04 pac and replace his 02 pac for Julian's. Then in-game, I went to Entrances and changed his entrance to something else. Like for example, The Big Show. He comes out without his mask.

Not sure if it matters, but when I try to edit Braun in-game, he still has on his original attire (but when I play the game, Julian's model appears)

2 minutes ago, shanafan said:

Not sure if it matters, but when I try to edit Braun in-game, he still has on his original attire (but when I play the game, Julian's model appears)

When you say edit Braun in-game, you mean changing his entrance correct? That shouldn't be happening at all. During Entrance Mode, I tried different entrances and he always comes out with Julian's model.

Just now, Legend_killer79 said:

When you say edit Braun in-game, you mean changing his entrance correct? That shouldn't be happening at all. During Entrance Mode, I tried different entrances and he always comes out with Julian's model.

I mean the menu that is Superstar Creation -> Edit WWE Superstar -> Attire. There I can edit the ring and entrance attire.

Just now, shanafan said:

I mean the menu that is Superstar Creation -> Edit WWE Superstar -> Attire. There I can edit the ring and entrance attire.

Why are you even going there? Most likely Julian's model doesn't appear under Superstar Creation and only the original model does. It happened in WWE 2K15 with Daniel Bryan and Bannockburn's model.

All you have to do is going to his entrance and change it to something else. You don't have to edit anything else, much less his attires.

14 minutes ago, Legend_killer79 said:

Why are you even going there? Most likely Julian's model doesn't appear under Superstar Creation and only the original model does. It happened in WWE 2K15 with Daniel Bryan and Bannockburn's model.

All you have to do is going to his entrance and change it to something else. You don't have to edit anything else, much less his attires.

Awesome. I used Big Show's like you mentioned, and Braun came out without his mask. Thanks man! Good luck with your Universe Mode in your sig ;)

Just now, shanafan said:

Awesome. I used Big Show's like you mentioned, and Braun came out without his mask. Thanks man! Good luck with your Universe Mode in your sig ;)

Glad it worked for you mate. Thanks. After some unfortunate events that happened on my family, I haven't been focused on it and has been hard to find the time to keep doing it. I plan on keeping it but we'll see.

22 minutes ago, Legend_killer79 said:

Glad it worked for you mate. Thanks. After some unfortunate events that happened on my family, I haven't been focused on it and has been hard to find the time to keep doing it. I plan on keeping it but we'll see.

Sorry to hear about that.

37 minutes ago, JulianBITW said:

Out now, couldn't get Cesaro's glasses or Sheamus' shirt to work.

37 minutes ago, JulianBITW said:

Out now, couldn't get Cesaro's glasses or Sheamus' shirt to work.

thats awesome can you do a Randy Orton mod or Arena mod ?

I just can't get your mods working on my game. I've tried Chris Jericho, Braun Strowman and Dean Ambrose. Both Braun and Ambrose doesn't show any changes at all. Jericho shows the changes in the entrance, but when the match starts, it's back to the original. Can you tell me what am I possibly doing wrong here? I've replaced the files in the ch folder, and removed the entrance ones.

12 hours ago, The_Ripcord said:

I just can't get your mods working on my game. I've tried Chris Jericho, Braun Strowman and Dean Ambrose. Both Braun and Ambrose doesn't show any changes at all. Jericho shows the changes in the entrance, but when the match starts, it's back to the original. Can you tell me what am I possibly doing wrong here? I've replaced the files in the ch folder, and removed the entrance ones.

Make sure to use every file from my rar folder and don't leave backups in the ch folder, that's all I can tell ya.

3 hours ago, Legend_killer79 said:

Fantastic work @JulianBITW ! I have a question tho. Do Cesaro or Sheamus work in Superstar Studio? Just wondering since I haven't tried that myself with other mods.

I only edited their textures and gave Cesaro a top, they should work fine.

30 minutes ago, prithianivishal said:

bro could u make cm punk plz

Don't be annoying.