JulianBITW's Thread - Finn/AJ/Rollins/KO Released

deadjulian

6 hours ago, helloimfrenzy said:

well yeah but how? is there a tutorial anywhere i can watch/read? 

You can also just change the ID in the ch*.pac file name and install the .pac files with Custom Character Tools 2017's Install->Mass Character-Pac Installer option. Doing so will rename the ID, attire number and attire type in the EMD sections of all ch*.pac files that you select and install for you to match the file names'.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Refat said:

Awesome work as always man ;). Will you make that (The 'Golden Ass' that Roman wish he could have to get over)?

Nope

20170501203005_1.jpg

• Like 2

oh shit im late i was have a great john cena like that do you remember but when i was put it in my froum after 1 hour i was banned for 1 month for another shity reason so i come back now but i cant put it in my topic because you are more famous:'(

:D

1 hour ago, nikanm17 said:

oh shit im late i was have a great john cena like that do you remember but when i was put it in my froum after 1 hour i was banned for 1 month for another shity reason so i come back now but i cant put it in my topic because you are more famous:'(

:D

What?

• Like 1