Alclegacy's Mods - Adam Cole released

AlcLegacy

Hi! Not sure if you had been asked already, but still - do you plan facial animations on your mods? Matt Hardy is perfect, with animations he'd be even better.

Just askin'.

Keep up the great work! ;)

I've been extremely busy as of late so there's really no ETA on Taker. As for facial animations, i'm not buying Xrey again, so that's a no. If someone who HAS bought it wants to make animations for any of my mods they can do so, but only I can distribute it from my thread. 

• Like 3

23 hours ago, AlcLegacy said:

I've been extremely busy as of late so there's really no ETA on Taker. As for facial animations, i'm not buying Xrey again, so that's a no. If someone who HAS bought it wants to make animations for any of my mods they can do so, but only I can distribute it from my thread. 

That's totally understandable ALC life gets in way. But when Undertaker does come out im gonna tombstone, last ride the shizit out of Roman Reins least that what my anger management shrink said to do which i replied "I wouldn't have to manage my anger, If WWE would manage there stupidity!!" I totally just made ALC smile there and totally caught you don't lie, you know i should lay off the Energy Drinks makes me super hyper and crazy but i like it ;) So i said this paragraph to say THANK YOU!! for all your hard work on these mods!

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, rBr said:

Great Taker WM 33 version. I have a problem, the hat is missing in Taker's entrance. Someone can help me please?

I also experienced that. Do you maybe have installed laddanators Hogan Pack (

?! I think I've read it has something to do with the pack-files you have to insert there, to get Hogans shirt and other stuff right 

5 hours ago, olympic_hurz said:

I also experienced that. Do you maybe have installed laddanators Hogan Pack (

?! I think I've read it has something to do with the pack-files you have to insert there, to get Hogans shirt and other stuff right 

Yep dude, i have installed both Hollywood and Hulk Hogan. But i'v fixed the problem, moving the evt_prop05.pac out of the folder and than put it back again ad the game magically seems to read both the Hogan and Taker prop. Now i have again the hat, you can try, if you want. ;)

Any help installed Bobby in stot 716 and installed his pofo+ a moveset but he doesnt appear in game thanks

Edit: Never had 2k17+ my bad 

Edited by rysieboy10
fixed

bro ALCLEGACYS i have installed your undertaker wrestlemania 33 attire but when i open the game and play with undertaker, undertaker remains same nothing changes??what should i do??

22 hours ago, haris said:

bro ALCLEGACYS i have installed your undertaker wrestlemania 33 attire but when i open the game and play with undertaker, undertaker remains same nothing changes??what should i do??

I believe the wonderful Wrestlemania 33 attire is set up as Attire 2, you can install the Universal Alternate Attire Unlock via the Data Editor for WWE 2k17 to access it.

Hi every ond I´m kinda new around here... anyone can help me? How to install undertaker wm33 mod? i downloaded, but then i dont know what to do, Thanks everyone!

I modified the hat in the props folder to fit the head without clipping, but since this is @AlcLegacy's mod, I don't want to step on his work.  If he is ok with it, I can link the 2071.pac in the props folder.