Alclegacy's Mods - Adam Cole released

AlcLegacy

On 5/24/2017 at 4:42 PM, AlcLegacy said:

There's no problem guys, i appreciate the concern. Life is just very busy and I think it's best i hang it up. When 2k18 comes out I'll likely be cawing on Xbox One, but modding is just too time consuming for me now. 

Sad to see you go. This was my first year of using WWE 2K on PC so thank you for your wonderful mods and the amount of hard work and effort you've put in them. I wonder though, would you be able to give anyone any tips on how to port your Takers? I've tried and I've failed miserably over and over. It seems that porting them require more to do than other mods. Again though, thank you for all the dedication you've given us! 

22 minutes ago, Jules145 said:

Sad to see you go. This was my first year of using WWE 2K on PC so thank you for your wonderful mods and the amount of hard work and effort you've put in them. I wonder though, would you be able to give anyone any tips on how to port your Takers? I've tried and I've failed miserably over and over. It seems that porting them require more to do than other mods. Again though, thank you for all the dedication you've given us! 

Look at @AznBlusuazn's thread. He's got a series of videos on porting mods.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LordJustice17 said:

Look at @AznBlusuazn's thread. He's got a series of videos on porting mods.

I have watched them thoroughly and they do not work with the modded Undertakers. Tried porting WM 30 Taker using his tutorial and Taker still crashes when I choose him. I'm kind of hoping somebody else tries porting those Takers because I've tried several times. Really don't know what I'm doing wrong.

7 hours ago, Jules145 said:

I have watched them thoroughly and they do not work with the modded Undertakers. Tried porting WM 30 Taker using his tutorial and Taker still crashes when I choose him. I'm kind of hoping somebody else tries porting those Takers because I've tried several times. Really don't know what I'm doing wrong.

I'll look into porting it when I get a chance 

1 hour ago, AznBlusuazn said:

I'll look into porting it when I get a chance 

Thanks man i have been waiting for undertaker wm 30 attire i hope you release it by tomorrow

5 hours ago, Aj👑 said:

Thanks man i have been waiting for undertaker wm 30 attire i hope you release it by tomorrow

It will not be that quick.  I'm on vacation.  When I get back.

@AlcLegacy thanks for all the mods and tutorials (those have help so much you have no idea!!) really appreciate all the work you have done to help further this community! Thanks for always lending a helping hand to me personally when i pm you ;) Really do appreciate you sad to see u go brother! You know im just say'n Jordan come out of retirement, Bret Farve came out of retirement like 10x, So it may not be over :);) 

• Like 2

Damn, not a good surprise to come back to :(  I get it though, this stuff is tedious and hard to balance with life at times, thanks for everything you have shared dude, they are truly some of my all time favorite mods!

• Like 1