Alclegacy's Mods - Adam Cole released

AlcLegacy

12 minutes ago, TakerUnder said:

Can you tell me what I did wrong? I just plopped the ch files into the ch folder. I think that's what I did last year and it worked for that game

It doesn't work that way anymore. The game crashes. Hopefully they will figure it out, they are gods among us lol.

11 minutes ago, TakerUnder said:

I have no idea what that means, I hope I can find a tutorial somewhere, cuz I don't recall doing that in 2k16

If you have HXD you will need to open the Chunk_cache.bin file delete everything in there and then save it. That will allow mods to work. Now there's gonna be quite a few pac files that don't port over so nicely. Some of them are working well while some others aren't.

1 minute ago, SixZz|RipZz said:

If you have HXD you will need to open the Chunk_cache.bin file delete everything in there and then save it. That will allow mods to work. Now there's gonna be quite a few pac files that don't port over so nicely. Some of them are working well while some others aren't.

Haha!! Now I remember that, It slows the shit out of the startup screen T_T

16 hours ago, TakerUnder said:

Can you tell me what I did wrong? I just plopped the ch files into the ch folder. I think that's what I did last year and it worked for that game

Did you do the chunk_cache file fix???

Amazing work with that attitude era belt, was always my favorite!  Are you planning to do any other ones, perhaps the smoking skull belt?  Great job on Taker too, so much better than the base model.  I always look forward to your mods, thanks for sharing them.

39 minutes ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

Amazing work with that attitude era belt, was always my favorite!  Are you planning to do any other ones, perhaps the smoking skull belt?  Great job on Taker too, so much better than the base model.  I always look forward to your mods, thanks for sharing them.

I do plan on doing more. Thanks for the kind words.

• Like 1