Alclegacy's Mods - Adam Cole released

AlcLegacy

Awesome on the Kane releases, is there any chance you could release your reverse colour Kane i think from 1999? (black and red swapped) and is there any chance you can make a retro Kane with 2 sleeves so i can do Kane vs Kane (Luke Gallows Kane)

• Like 1

On 3/5/2017 at 5:44 PM, AlcLegacy said:

If you mean the logos in the arena as in on objects like towers and the piece in the entrance way then yeah those are just textures.

Do you have any plans at all of doing something like that for any attitude era arenas?  I have been searching/unpacking/x-packing forever now and I can't seem to find them at all, the only ones listed in the arenas section off the memory sheet are for the apron, floor and turnbuckle post..    just wondering if you were planning it at all(or if you maybe know off hand where the default WWE/attitude arena logos are located, just the ones for the main stage logo/towers/turnbuckles), also I was wondering if your WWF 2001 arena will overwrite the Raw is War arena when it is completed?  I did figure out how to decompress the titles down to .dds form, so at least I'm making some progress :D 

5 hours ago, GS1981 said:

Awesome on the Kane releases, is there any chance you could release your reverse colour Kane i think from 1999? (black and red swapped) and is there any chance you can make a retro Kane with 2 sleeves so i can do Kane vs Kane (Luke Gallows Kane)

Yeah I'll end up making more attires for Kane including those.

16 minutes ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

Do you have any plans at all of doing something like that for any attitude era arenas?  I have been searching/unpacking/x-packing forever now and I can't seem to find them at all, the only ones listed in the arenas section off the memory sheet are for the apron, floor and turnbuckle post..    just wondering if you were planning it at all(or if you maybe know off hand where the default WWE/attitude arena logos are located, just the ones for the main stage logo/towers/turnbuckles), also I was wondering if your WWF 2001 arena will overwrite the Raw is War arena when it is completed?  I did figure out how to decompress the titles down to .dds form, so at least I'm making some progress :D 

Well the logos on the stage arena are in the stage's pac, however textures for the ring and turnbuckle and other things are assigned with the misc. I could release Raw 2001 as a single arena, but It'd likely have to replace an arena that has minitrons and walltrons, because this arena has those. So replacing RAW is War would make it not have any videos playing when there should be the arena videos. I made RAW 01 to be included in something that Im not too sure i can talk about right now, but it will be replacing the current raw. I think I've explained that if i did release this arena as a one off, it could complicate things and i'd have message after message and comment after comment of people needing troubleshooting and im just not really up for that. Plus if there are any updates from @Cave Waverider or anyone else who mods the misc file I'd have to make constant updates , just for one arena.

Ah okay, I see, thank you for the response and the info about that logo.  Sorry, I must have missed it when you mentioned that stuff about the arena, and I totally understand I can tell this is really tedious stuff, I look forward to whatever it is you end up doing, good luck to you!

1 hour ago, Slambuca said:

Hey how about a Kane Attire from when he first took off his mask, with the dirty black face and curly hair?

That's interesting. Just might do that.

In other news, two new ports coming. 

I updated the face textures for Matt and tweaked the body.
20ic1f7.jpg

bgbw9y.jpg

• Like 19

On 3/16/2017 at 1:09 PM, AlcLegacy said:

Some ports released in the first post.  

Undertaker WrestleMania 19

2mzjj80.jpg

Kane June 23rd 2003

vgh9b6.jpg

I love this attire the last before when kane unmasked against triple H

On 3/16/2017 at 8:17 PM, AlcLegacy said:

Yeah I'll end up making more attires for Kane including those.

Well the logos on the stage arena are in the stage's pac, however textures for the ring and turnbuckle and other things are assigned with the misc. I could release Raw 2001 as a single arena, but It'd likely have to replace an arena that has minitrons and walltrons, because this arena has those. So replacing RAW is War would make it not have any videos playing when there should be the arena videos. I made RAW 01 to be included in something that Im not too sure i can talk about right now, but it will be replacing the current raw. I think I've explained that if i did release this arena as a one off, it could complicate things and i'd have message after message and comment after comment of people needing troubleshooting and im just not really up for that. Plus if there are any updates from @Cave Waverider or anyone else who mods the misc file I'd have to make constant updates , just for one arena.

Definitely would love to see your 2K15 Kane return from the depths of hell.

125izwm.jpg

• Like 2

Broken Matt Hardy port released in first post

**Note : This video is just a general preview of the mod, there have been changes made to the face and body for the 2k17 port.

• Like 9

Excuse me, not sure if you uploaded wrong entrance file for Matt Hardy or it is just me. I  opened both files with HxD and both say 74004. And he doesn't wear his entrance jacket in-game.

yeah it's likely i accidentally named one wrong,. just edit the one you have, the ch74002 and I'll make sure to edit the link. 

link updated

Edited by AlcLegacy
  • Like 1

Could you make a model of current triple h aa default in-game but with your DX trunks? I'm thinking of having a modern-ish version of DX in my game with your HBK model as well. Sorry for bothering, I understand if you don't have time or interest, just thought it would be pretty cool.

On 3/5/2017 at 4:06 PM, AlcLegacy said:

Has to be some edit you've made to your game.

So @AlcLegacy I installed your WM32 Undertaker over the Undertaker in game and he has no hat in the entrance?  Any ideas?