Masato Yoshino, Naruki Doi and YAMATO Uploaded *Naomichi Marufuji uploaded*

Y2Kreturn

Had a bit of time today. Naomichi Marufuji early face preview added. Please leave suggestions and hair options (since his current hairstyle isn't gonna happen).

Edited by Y2Kreturn

Solid start on Marufuji, I can already see the likeness.

I'd go with a retro look from the 2000s where his hair wasn't super weird lol. Plus I would like team him up with my retro KENTA.

16 minutes ago, DomoDaDude said:

Solid start on Marufuji, I can already see the likeness.

I'd go with a retro look from the 2000s where his hair wasn't super weird lol. Plus I would like team him up with my retro KENTA.

I try to make 2 attires again, but we'll see next week. Just had a a bit of time for fixing the face texture and the main face morph. One attire will be from the Wrestle Kingdom game (the black/white one from around 2005 I think, RaVen had the textures and I really like the attire) and a more recent one with a workaround on the hair.  

Had to put the work on Marufuji aside (but will pick it up eventually). Instead I worked on YAMATO. Please leave suggestions for the face, I'm not entirely sure about it, but I don't know what is off. Hairstyle is the closest I found (The curly ones didn't work).

WWE_2_K17_20170207174420.jpg

Edited by Y2Kreturn

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...