WolfgangJT's Batista (Old school Batista now released...2 attires)

WolfgangJT

lol will you be making all the shoes actual Jordan XX8s? 

:lol Aiming to, yep.  Ran out of layers on Bluetista to do the zippers.

Edited by WolfgangJT

4 minutes ago, WolfgangJT said:

2/4:  Atiire 3 now posted and updates to Attire 1 now shown (final)

looking nice man. i dl'd a batista on the fly last night. i been working on a Justin Roberts Ring Announcing project for my videos. got all the audio for all situations with Justin Roberts announcing from WWE13 - 2k15. and did a nice 6 man HIAC. the batista i got held up pretty good but i don't think anyone could compete with the batista you've done man.

2 hours ago, Kingbdl said:

Who do you have planed this year?

Likely will convert/work on Jeff Hardy me and Bhangra have been working on together, X-Pac is likely as well.  After that, not quite sure...tend to just decide on a whim.

9 hours ago, WolfgangJT said:

Likely will convert/work on Jeff Hardy me and Bhangra have been working on together, X-Pac is likely as well.  After that, not quite sure...tend to just decide on a whim.

It's kinda funny I had a conversation with Mr.DickDan not that long ago and guessed that you would make X-Pac. I guess I know what moveset i'll be doing next then. 

5 hours ago, HarlotEffect93 said:

It's kinda funny I had a conversation with Mr.DickDan not that long ago and guessed that you would make X-Pac. I guess I know what moveset i'll be doing next then. 

Lies, i never talked to you.

• Like 1

Welp.  I didn't notice Batista is a selection in the Presentation Name under Last Name, so change the name to say the following after you download:

Nickname: The Animal

Last Name: Batista

• 2 weeks later...
On January 23, 2017 at 3:05 AM, BHANGRA MAN said:

Looks great Bro like I said I happily convert for ps4 a few caws if you cool with it later 

Looking forward to the eventual conversion (if Wolfie's given the 👍🏻).

1 minute ago, Sunny said:

Looking forward to the eventual conversion (if Wolfie's given the 👍🏻).

Yep, he already has some of it...should be starting soon.  :)  Kinda in between that and getting me the conversion stuff for Jeff Hardy.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2017 at 7:12 AM, Jai said:

lol i went ps4 because of the "Deal with it" Xbox 1 comments but i also went ps4 for the infamous second son game. i love that game lol

Any chance of this Era Batista? 1y7td1.jpg

• Like 1

On 2/16/2017 at 3:07 AM, Big Booty Daddy said:

Might eventually circle back around and do an earlier Batista after my downloads get past Silver or Diamond.  For now, limited in upload slots....started later than most people, so a bit behind.

• 3 months later...
17 hours ago, Righteous said:

Any chance you'd be able to do that OG version of Batista now? The one's on CC are, well rather "interesting". LOL

Something like this work? ;)  Coming soon....because I mentioned I might revisit to put out an old school version.  Won't.be changing the "tan" though....takes a re-do from scratch to change the face texture color.  Hope keeping same color will be fine.  Will work more on the hairline...tested a game texture's..not quite the look I was aiming for in the shaping but starts to at least give an idea.  

Also note, changed the body type to be more toned overall and slimmed in the waist like he was back during his earlier years.

OSTista.png

Edited by WolfgangJT
  • Like 1

Hehe,  thanks.  No real need to convert the moveset,  already have one on it from Harloteffect with combination from one of your older ones,  moves are pretty similar. ;)