WolfgangJT's Batista (Old school Batista now released...2 attires)

WolfgangJT

1/30:  Potential new direction.  Will have to fix/sort out coloring on this and finish the facial hair/cheek areas, but wanted to see if this texture direction is better for people before I go through doing all that.

batista_remake.png

Edited by WolfgangJT
  • Like 1

you betrayed us all... you should have gone ps4.. :(

I know I'm kinda late.... buuuuut.... why did everyone suddenly switch to the PS4 version of the game? That's something I've been wondering for quite a while now.

you betrayed us all... you should have gone ps4.. :(

I know I'm kinda late.... buuuuut.... why did everyone suddenly switch to the PS4 version of the game? That's something I've been wondering for quite a while now.

well i think partially it was because of that "deal with it or get an xbox 360 if you don't want to deal with an always connected system" and the fact that the games have been (atleast up to this point) developed on ps4 first and then ported over to x1. that's why alot of the 3rd party games from around 2014 and 2015 had PS4/Sony Sponsors and such. and it's also why x1 had alot more issues than the ps4 side.  It's kind of the opposite of last gen where as x360 ported to ps3 and ps3 had all those freeze issues.  X360 had them too but not as bad.

as for me personally, i went ps4 the moment i heard about sharefactory, sony's video editing app for ps4. it allows picture in picture, transitions, adding/importing mp3 audio into videos and you can make a video clip up to 55 minutes long. That and the fact i'm a huge infamous fan is pretty much what sucked me in. Oh and DC universe online was exclusively on ps4 before x1 got in on it.

You haven't missed a beat Wolfie.