WolfgangJT's Batista (Old school Batista now released...2 attires)

WolfgangJT

@Crow well think of it this way ..reading your comment right after Cia sounded like criticism for criticism sake as Cia was vague. Normally Cia aka codes posts refs and makes a point for what he is looking for..Wolfie don't need me to say this but he knows how to use photoshop ..but he's made countless caws and restarted for perfection. I always ask for constructive feedback but if someone makes a smart aleck comment Wolfie will strike more than i would ..try being constructive than see how he reacts ..still be constructive and if he agrees he will act on it ..not much to ask 

Edited by BHANGRA MAN
  • Like 1

Man...I'm starting to see why caws.ws ended up going pearshaped with this nonsense.

The dude was told the texture's off...which he needs to fix.  We can't see the texture, so can't offer advice.  No point in offering morphing advice until the texture is finalised.  There's also no point in giving advice when the dude refuses to believe it can be more accurate.

Edited by Crow
  • Like 1

Man...I'm starting to see why caws.ws ended up going pearshaped with this nonsense.

The dude was told the texture's off...which he needs to fix.  We can't see the texture, so can't offer advice.  No point in offering morphing advice until the texture is finalised.  There's also no point in giving advice when the dude refuses to believe it can be more accurate.

For one, I never said I couldn't do things with it...but what exactly about the texture is off??  The comment was quite vague....and it also depends what reference he's looking at if comparing the details I chose to go with.  They might not be the same...thus the details would be different.  I can tell you they are accurate to the reference I'm basing on and that was the basis of the base texture. 

Example...details on all 4 of these are totally different...mine is aiming more toward the last one in shadings.  None of these are the pic being used though.

Batista-WWE-645x370.jpg

RESEM45041RESEM42347batista.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-thuU9KltHEO09RWp_yX

Dave-Batista-batista-20435427-349-376.jp

BTW, you need to learn that me being a smart ass BACK at a pretty slighted "attitude like" comment is simply just that, just returning the attitude.  Was there really ANY need for this "I'm not going to kiss your ass" nonsense when giving ideas, opinions?  No, not really.  I didn't say I don't listen to feedback....I always have and I'll do the things that are at least in the direction I plan on going on someone...but I'm not someone who exactly understands vagueness like "the texture is off...not digging the texture"...no mention what specifically isn't liked, where or anything...sorry. 

BTW, I've just worked out the color a bit more on it, and the noise texturing and the sharpening (and brought the nose color a bit more toward the rest of the face/less shine color look)...so obviously I am willing to work  on some changes...

Edited by WolfgangJT
  • Like 3

update in first post.  Coloring edited in various areas (still working on finalizing), and nose texture added to....skin color made more saturated and darker..  Facial hair on sides still left to be finished.

• Like 1

Always been on XBOX bro.  It's everyone else that switched.   ^_^

i know it was more of a joke lol

Fucking hell Jeff, can't believe you betrayed us!

You can have him back any time you want, he wont be missed by the PS4 community!

Always been on XBOX bro.  It's everyone else that switched.   ^_^

i know it was more of a joke lol

Fucking hell Jeff, can't believe you betrayed us!

You can have him back any time you want, he wont be missed by the PS4 community!

actually there's plenty of people that respect me on the ps4 community. i can't help it you're not a member of the WLF or Humanoid Nation communities.

I knew you were a robot Jeff

i didn't create the community and if you actually went there you'd know what it was about. oh i'm sorry you're on xbox. i'm so sorry for you

My main problem is the texture doesn't look like, a texture. I just see it looking too much like a picture, which will stick out compared to in-game wrestlers. I don't think the facial hair is helping out alot. I find it better to use the in-game ones over a texture without any facial hair on it, and if a textured facial hair is required, only use small parts.

I think the morph is fine though, if not one of the best likeness of Batista, just the texture is off putting.

Lol all this bickering makes me feel I'm back on caws.ws again. Ah memories... Painfull... Painfull memories.

I've always felt Smacktalks.org and Caws.ws were kind of one in the same...

Just realized that I accidentally deleted part of the torso section of the left tattoo.  Will post updated shots soon with it back on there.

Edited by WolfgangJT