WolfgangJT's Batista (Old school Batista now released...2 attires)

WolfgangJT

6/7:  Old School Batista...now uploaded (2 attires):

Tags:  WolfgangJT, Batista

Tista_OS-01face.png

Tista_OS-02attire1.png
Tista_OS-03attire2.png

Update 2/4:  All 4 Attires now posted and uploaded.

Hashtags:  Batista, WolfgangJT

*note, I didn't notice Batista is a selection in the Presentation Name under Last Name, so change the name to say Nickname: The Animal Last Name: Batista when you download.

Thanks to Damussman ( Cawmunity_cr8on ) for ideas and suggestions for the texture change. 

Face.png

image.png

Attire 1:

Attire_1.png

Attire 2:  Blue-Tista

Bluetista_Face.pngAttire_2.png

Attire 3:

Attire3.png

Attire 4:

Attire4.png

Edited by WolfgangJT
  • Like 7

So glad to see not everyone went over to the "Dark Side". :p The Texture seems squished though if I have to gripe about it but other than that it's looking good. :D

So glad to see not everyone went over to the "Dark Side". :p The Texture seems squished though if I have to gripe about it but other than that it's looking good. :D

lol i went ps4 because of the "Deal with it" Xbox 1 comments but i also went ps4 for the infamous second son game. i love that game lol

• Like 1

you betrayed us all... you should have gone ps4.. :(

Nahhhhhh we need more legends on this side hahaha

yeah i guess you're right about that LOL Replicant13 told me how empty it was... that and the fact that alot of the people that make legends don't have the experience lol

it just felt kinda bad when Krad only went for current this year but like JT told me on FB, i didn't realize he collabbed with Bman so that's aces in my book :)

👏👏👏👏Been following your caws since sym and here comes the pain.Well u nd bhangaraman (hope i spelled it right).Anyways i seen your ps4 caws and if theyr gonna be as good as these I can't wait.Just wanted to say thanks for these years of great work on all your caws👍

Edited by bkz1and0nly
  • Like 2

Just going to be honest with you and not kiss your ass because you're a well-known name. I'm not digging the texture bro. I don't feel it is up to par with the quality of texture you need to accurately create someone. I know you're capable of better and that is why I am being honest with you. 

• Like 1

@CIA I think if you could elaborate might be better as I want to convert this when Wolfie is done ..if you expand would maybe help Wolfie to decide if he agrees ro not.. is it skin color or features not sharp enough as you said just texture so anything more? Or is it detailing..don't think its detailing as plenty of detailing in the texture 

Edited by BHANGRA MAN

Just going to be honest with you and not kiss your ass because you're a well-known name. I'm not digging the texture bro. I don't feel it is up to par with the quality of texture you need to accurately create someone. I know you're capable of better and that is why I am being honest with you. 

I'm going to be honest with you, since I don't kiss ass either....the initial "texture" is a hi res real life shot of Batista with minor edits just to help in blending and filling in edgings/facial hair blends, put in through face import...exactly how much more "accurate" do you think it gets?? lol

Edited by WolfgangJT

There's a pretty huge difference between using a high res image and converting that high res image into a texture. Surely you can see the difference in quality of what you are previewing and what defract's and raiee produce?

Maybe not....but regardless of your apparent aversion to criticism, It could get A LOT more accurate with photoshopping experience and practice.  

• Like 1

@Crow ..will post this once as this is Wolfies topic ..Wollfie himself is not averse to criticism..heck he has started things from scratch to get it right in past 

.. something constructive perhaps..as everyone sees things different..so what details you think are missing for instance would be useful feedback rather than just say better texture / better this etc..at the end of the day feedback improves caws but only if flaws are listed

Edited by BHANGRA MAN