Mr.Hardy#!

I don't think it's his caw anyway. He seems like a newbie who was just trying to post here.

of corse it's my caw
and whose is it still Cavalry genius ??
Why do I need to post someone else then ...

The edges aren't blended so you can see facial hair/black line around his neck. I wouldn't say it's the best, but it's not the worst for sure.

Well try to do better!

Edited by Mr.Hardy#!

There is no need to be rude you put on your topic the most realistic Jeff hardy so show us pics of the face instead of videos that are zoomed out cause this makes people think you stole the caw.

I don't think it's his caw anyway. He seems like a newbie who was just trying to post here.

of corse it's my caw
and whose is it still Cavalry genius ??
Why do I need to post someone else then ...

The edges aren't blended so you can see facial hair/black line around his neck. I wouldn't say it's the best, but it's not the worst for sure.

Well try to do better!

You know when people post here they can receive criticism:)

No need for the attitude mate. Use the screenshot feature and show us some face pics. 

to be quite honest I really want to see this Jeff hardy as the ones on cc are crap and I'm quite disappointed with videos it's pretty hard to make out what this Jeff hardy looks like.