WWE UK - Conners & Andrews Preview - BURCH, DEVLIN, NEVILLE & WOLFGANG UP

WWE UK

Once again great stuff except the singlet on Wolfgang, it's to low on the chest, I understand that one has a out line but ya can make an outline with designs on another, I did on some shitty wolfy

Edited by Stoned Out 203

Once again great stuff except the singlet on Wolfgang, it's to low on the chest, I understand that one has a out line but ya can make an outline with designs on another, I did on some shitty wolfy

We are also fixing the logo on his sunglet, "The Regulator"

Some previews and updates. Wolfgang, Neville and Devlin are complete apart from movesets.

PREVIEWS

Wolfgang

by NickBreaker, Oldsie & Hoover

Credit to WizardofThey for some tattoo logos

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and textImage may contain: 1 person, standing and textImage may contain: 3 people, text

Joseph Conners

by NWOldskool & Hoover

Conners_Face.png

Jordan Devlin

by CyBruis, Hoover & NickBreaker

15995126_1072200632907757_82733529557071Image may contain: 1 person, standing and text

Neville

by NickBreaker

Image may contain: 4 people, people standing, beard and textImage may contain: 3 people, people standing, beard and text

Mark Andrews

by Defract

9lcwop.jpgi299ux.jpg

Edited by WWE UK

I'm excited for these, especially Conners.

Thank you bud!

I'm excited for these, especially Conners.

We appreciate it lots of hard work going in. Just when we think we're done we keep going back to fine tune and improve

Epic work guys, have you guys started James Drake because I have refs of his gear

I think we have the ones you have but by all means PM them to the WWE UK account.

Do you plan on uploading that updated Tommy End from your channel?

Epic work guys, have you guys started James Drake because I have refs of his gear

I think we have the ones you have but by all means PM them to the WWE UK account.

Do you plan on uploading that updated Tommy End from your channel?

This one? It's the one that's been up the whole time. Oldsie smashed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeyZMxiZOYE

Edited by WWE UK
  • Like 1

i completed the James Drake attire yes, including the shirt. Oldsie is helping with it pics should be up in next day or so!

UPLOADED 

Neville

by NickBreaker

#NEVILLE #NICKBREAKER #205 LIVE

Thanks to Isimply Game who knocked up this little showcase video in record time!

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, beard and textImage may contain: 4 people, people standing, beard and text

Also I made a mistake with Wolfgang's tattoo and one of the attire logos so that has been fixed and re-uploaded. Enjoy

NB

Edited by WWE UK