Raheem Baksh

WWE 2K17(Xbox 360) : DLC

Anyone else having issues with this? I get a message saying install the latest game update and the following dlc's cant be used: future stars, legends, and moves. Do I need to add all previous tu first? I only installed tu 1.04.  Only dlcs I have are apollo, nakamura, nia, and goldberg

Anyone else having issues with this? I get a message saying install the latest game update and the following dlc's cant be used: future stars, legends, and moves. Do I need to add all previous tu first? I only installed tu 1.04.  Only dlcs I have are apollo, nakamura, nia, and goldberg

there are 2 versions of the game. the tu is for i guess the version you don't have. you may need to download another copy of the game.

On 2/2/2017 at 5:39 PM, zhigge said:

there are 2 versions of the game. the tu is for i guess the version you don't have. you may need to download another copy of the game.

Thanks can you point me in the right direction to get the version that i need

Edited by Rece

Every time I put the files on my usb its says corrupted on the xbox

On 2/5/2017 at 1:28 PM, Rece said:

Thanks can you point me in the right direction to get the version that i need

its taking forever to reupload. let me see if somebody on another forum has the link already...

On 2/8/2017 at 7:37 PM, Balopazzo199645 said:

hi, this file are only for rgh jtag version?

yes

Can someone upload the Default.xex compatible with that TU 1.04? Cause mine isn´t and I can´t find it.

HOF DLC (torrent): magnet:?xt=urn:btih:A19D69419E5CF4C210E43D843B56F34BD66E21EB&dn=WWE 2K17 Hall of Fame Showcase (XBOX360) JTAG-RGH soparagamestorrents.com&xl=832176730