The WrestleDude

NEED NEW GAMES TO PLAY!!!

19 posts in this topic

I have played Until Dawn, Batman Arkham Series, GTA 5, and Deadpool. What are some other good games for PS4?

The Uncharted series, and The Last of Us. 

I just started Last of Us remaster (was an xbox guy and went Sony this gen), pretty dope so far. Its $20.

Others: 

-Bloodbourne- Think Dark Souls meets HP Lovecraft- $20

-Witcher 3- Very dope RPG. You can get it around $25 now- GOTY version is a little more but you can get the DLC later

-Fallout 4- RPG/FPS its on sale on Prime for $20 today

Indie recommendations($20 or less):

-Hyper light Drifter- Dark souls meets Zelda

-Inside- Limbo with a better story

-Stardew Valley- Harvest Moon meets Zelda

how the fuck is stardew valley anything like zelda? 

The dungeon crawling reminds me of Link to the Past on SNES. If you are old enough for that. 

Edit: Or you havent got that far on Stardew

Edited by Dbo2700

Weren't there dungeons in Harvest Moon as well though?

Anyway, I would highly recommend both the rebooted Tomb Raider and Rise of Tomb Raider. 

Witcher 3 will steal your life and you wont even mind. Quite possibly the best RPG on this generation of consoles. Pretty much the only game that's made me glad I have a current gen console.

Anyway, I would highly recommend both the rebooted Tomb Raider and Rise of Tomb Raider. 

Yes, many Harvest Moon games have dungeons. Harvest Moon DS even had you fight shit with a sword on the lower levels. It was basically just like Zelda, that is if Link milked cows and whored himself out to all the town bitches.

Witcher 3 will steal your life and you wont even mind. Quite possibly the best RPG on this generation of consoles. Pretty much the only game that's made me glad I have a current gen console.

This. One of the best games I've ever played, would recommend it to anyone.

Edited by HiPcavallo
I fucked up. I'd like to thank Steenalizer for pointing that out.

Yes, many Harvest Moon games have dungeons. Harvest Moon DS even had you fight shit with a sword on the lower levels. It was basically just like Zelda, that is if Link milked cows and whored himself out to all the town bitches.

This. One of the best games I've ever played, would recommend it to anyone.

FTFY

Witcher 3 is the best game I've ever played. Fell in love with the series I even got a small Witcher tattoo last year lol. If you haven't already and you have a few hundred hours, give it a go. You can get it fairly cheap now as well. 

A few hundred hours? I competed every mission and every side mission in the game and both expansions and have about 100 hours in total. It's a great game but let's not exaggerate the play time and pretend it's on Xenoblade Chronicles levels.

The dungeon crawling reminds me of Link to the Past on SNES. If you are old enough for that. 

so it turns in to a zelda game after lots of fucking about? Yeah, fuck that!

btw link to the past is possibly my favourite game of all time

A few hundred hours? I competed every mission and every side mission in the game and both expansions and have about 100 hours in total. It's a great game but let's not exaggerate the play time and pretend it's on Xenoblade Chronicles levels.

Maybe he's factoring in replay value? I know I'd like to replay it and make different choices, I could easily see myself wasting a few hundred hours on Witcher 3. I agree it was misleading though.

I've probably clocked 100 hours at least and i've not finished it yet. I'm grinding every side quest as it comes, plus all the unnecessary shit like treasure hunts and random encounters. It aint a race nigga.

Alright, So far I picked up Uncharted 4, Battlefield 1, and a curveball but I found a cool Godzilla game which I'm really into now. but I'm thinking about getting your guys suggestions also. If your arguing about then they must be good .

We argue about everything here though

so it turns in to a zelda game after lots of fucking about? Yeah, fuck that!

btw link to the past is possibly my favourite game of all time

well. You can choose to just farm. That's why it's cool. If you want to get into the dungeon crawl, you get into magic etc. It's my goty honestly. *Shrug*

old thread i know but the infamous second son game is really good

addendum: Madden 17 came out as a superbowl edition for $19.79 not sure if it's still on sale but it's fun as well.