For My Universe, I use a combination of my creations and my friends CAW’s and the AKI Fakes Wrestler’s from WCW vs NWO World Tour and WCW vs NWO Revenge to create a wrestling an NWA style wrestling league. The league is known as World Wide Wrestling, and consists of an NWA hold out Southern Premier Wrestling (SPW), Dead or Alive Wrestling (DOA), The Independent Union (IU), and Empire Wrestling Federation (EWF). The Championship Committee includes, a former boxer named Bruiser Barraco as the chairman, retired wrestling manager Major Tom Colt (DOA), retired wrestler Bolt Jamison (IU), retired women’s wrestler, Kimiko Nissan (EWF), and Gibson Ellis (SPW) a regional promoter who made his money in the Charlotte banking industry.

Over the Next few weeks I will be releasing CAWS in Packs. 3 to 5 wreslters until I can hit my Silver and Gold Download level.

Right now I am releasing the Faces of SPW, Michael Maverick, Bradley Zamedi, and Shining Simon Sullivan.

Michael Maverick

The Voice of the People

The good ‘ol boy face of the company diverse maneuvers due to being an agile heavy weight. Imagine Mike Awesome with a modern day Dusty Rhodes sensibilities.

C16SLFkXEAEjSQU.png

http://www.youtube.com/v/9zjNcsM4qZg

Bradley Zamedi

The Voodoo Baron

Voodoo /Hoodoo practitioner either a fun loving yet rougish face, or dark curse spewing heel. Imagine if Papa Shango was a bit more Mardi Gradi New Orleans, with a cheat to win mentallity to Eddie Guerrero.

C16RCIPXAAIfPQt.png

http://www.youtube.com/v/BcCSl_HdX_0

Shining Simon Sullivan

The Shining Light of SPW

An flamboyant and egotistically heel power/technical wrestler. A fan of Glam Rock and attention Sullivan rubs both locker rooms of SPW the wrong way. Imagine Randy Savage with Chris Jericho's ego.

C16R7LcWEAAOS0I.png

I only post complete CAWS unless I a working with some one on attires for movesets for their own projects. If you are interested in downloading these three guys search for F_H Originals and favorite me.

Hopefully the weekend I will have two other CAW's completed to finish off the Faces of SPW pack.

Please leave comments and helpful critque. If you download the CAW tweet me @Failed_Hero85.

Edited by FailedHero1985
Title Change
  • Like 1

I hope to add two more CAW's to this "pack" by the end of this week. I will then take them down in two weeks and replace them with 5 more or suggestions of my collaborative works,

Bigger Grimm

MMA inspired brawler and mat technician

FEVvwGa.png

Montezuma Cortez

SPW's resident Lucha Libre Masked Warrior epic risk taker

IAkfoaC.png

Edited by FailedHero1985

Quick update, I have updated the move sets for several of my OC's. The search tag is Faces of SPW. On Friday around 7:00 eastern I will have the Women of SPW pack up. I appreciate all the views, I would love some feedback from those who have downloaded my stuff.

For those of you who are interested I am posting biographies of my Original Characters on my twitter @Failed_Hero85. Due to the inactivity of my thread, I figured I would make the annoucement that bio's would be posted there instead of wasted forum space. Those who are interested in the my creative process for my characters can still seek out the info without my jamming up the forums with me replying to myself. I will continue to annouce releases here and post previews but bio's and back story will be on my twitter. If responses, critque, and feedback pick up I may also post them here by fellow member request. I also wanted to post the final preview before release of my Women of Southern Premier Wrestling pack. A few days ago I posted images of Liberty Washington, Daniella Tigrecito, Aeronwan Roberts and Chloe, today I present:

vcimQxe.png

Kimiko Nissan the Black Widow.

The males were released two weeks ago. I can re upload them sometime in a week, I want to give the ladies a chance to be DL'ed. As far as the youtube  tuts I have never thought about it because I don't have the set up. I make a lot of my logos, and showing how I do that through pixlr and powerpoint would be nearly impossible with my current computer set up. I honestly never thought any thing I'd be able to explain would be helpful. But I would be a happy to advise any creator of original content.

Preview of Apollyonus. I wanted to do the do the kilt and sporran popularized by Raven, Jimmy Jacobs, and most recently Krimson on the indies, but because of game limitations I have to manage with Samoa Joe's Shorts. It give the effect but not exactly what I was going from. Other than that I think it is a fairly good look. I have no idea what I'll be doing for a secondary attire. 

05yLzJr.png?1

Very rough preview of my Disciples of Apollyonus heel stable.

9Q3dlYi.png

Not pictured Lilth Anton.

I am hoping to have these CAW's up by Friday evening. I am still working on entrances, movesets, and alternate attires. Most of the work is done, I'm just trying be satisfied with my product.

Fans of the modern product of wrestling will see the influence of TNA's Decay in these characters, fans of indy wrestling may see the influence of Krimson's Dead Wreslting Society (I'm big fan of that gimmick and Krimson is on my list of real life talents I want to create.)  In truth, my influence on this stable goes back to my research on three things Kevin Sullivan's Army of Darkness, the Cthulhu Mythos, and the influence of the "supernatural gimmick" in wrestling. Originally it was Apollyonus, this lone Undertaker styled monster heel but in doing research I on the history of such gimmicks, I found that Undertaker and Kane are two of a handful of individuals who made a supernatural gimmick work long term as an individual. So I decided over time to give him a group of followers Lovekraft and Krowley, and cast against type instead of heavyweight tanks who are resistant to damage, I decided to make them built like a cruiserweight and light heavy weight respectively, there was something about the idea of well built heavy weight of average height using these rabid, emotionaless buzz saws to achieve his diabolical ends. Malphus a fairly recent addition meant to be the Apollyonus's engine of destruction if his plans were foiled. 

Disciples of Apollyonus are uploaded search tags F_H Originals and SPW DOA

LoveKraft and Krowley

Malphus

Apollyonus

Edited by FailedHero1985
  • Like 1

• FailedHero1985 changed the title to F_H Originals: AKI Inspired Royal Rumble

EWF Roster

Wu Fang The Jaguar

Wu Fang  is a strange creature indeed! Donning a jaguar print full body suit and a serious overbite, his main strategies include pummeling the opposition with high-flying attacks and trying to win by submission.

Shogun

A direct descendant of the Emperor of the Rising Sun, Shogun is a master of the delicate beauty of ceremony and tradition when treating his opponents to his perfected and exacting methods of savagery. All expression hidden behind his black mask, this Japanese giant is both terrifying and magnificent.

Sam “The Executioner” Song

Terrorizing his opponents with his savage fighting style, this hooded hellhound lives up to his name with his crypt of murderous moves. The Executioner's enemies are all too familiar with the bloodthirsty maneuvers of this Angel of Death.

Big Frank

A true freak of nature, Dr. Adam Prometheus is more monster than man. The scars and bolts he wears attest to the unethical and often unsuccessful attempts to bring to life the perfect contender. Left only with his uncontrolled rage for the scientists who created and then abandoned him, the Doctor is ready to do some operating of his own!

Eddy Jekel

Famous for his mood swings in—and out of—the ring, this wrestler's greatest strength is his ability to go from pussycat to rabid barbarian with no waiting and no warning. Surprisingly agile for a man of his dimensions, Jekel delivers his bad news swiftly and thoroughly.

Pachacuti Atahualpa

This power man emerged from a secluded Mayan village in the highlands of northern Guatemala, having conquered every tribal adversary he opposed. Each of the traditional tattoos that cover Pachacuti Atahualpa symbolizes a vicious victory in which the defeated suffered a painful and humiliating overthrow.

Le Masquerade

A former exotic dancer,  Le Masquerade  delivers the goods with style. It's rumored his prominent tattoos are representative of his passion for blackjack and his hard-hearted fighting style. Gentle and solicitous out of the ring, this wrestler becomes a frenzied madman when he enters the squared circle.

Black Widow Kimiko Nissan

Heiress to a fabulous fortune and the only survivor of a horrible north sea yachting disaster that killed her family, little else is known about the mysterious and reserved Black Widow. Resistant to human interaction, Black Widow's only love now is money. Most professional wrestlers agree that the world would never see the forceful Black Widow appear in public were it not for the fact that every booker on the planet would pay any amount to coerce the Black Widow to appear on their cards. There isn't a pro wrestler on Earth that fancies a kiss from this spider woman!

After a few edits and entrances, these CAWS should be ready for upload by Wednesday.

If you guys like my work consider subscribing to my Patreon Account. https://www.patreon.com/FailedHero1985