39890c3bb4.png

BUSHI - Uploaded
Tags: NJPW, LIJ, Grizzlyshark

Spoiler

c0a9fa3f5e.jpeg

c0a5c3d401.jpeg

Edited by grizzlysharknz
  • Like 1

Yeah ive seen a few online with the hair texture, i just think it always makes him look more full on bald than anything else.

Thanks for the feedback though brutha, its much appreciated

The hair is throwing me off also..but its a good start morphing wise IMO The texture doesn't blend 100% with the body as it has a tent of red while the body is more yellow/Also why not put this in your old topic? I not trying to be that guy but you have two pages on the other one so more people will see it there.

Updated in first post. Cleaned up the texture and decided to stick with the hair.

Added New Years Dash jumpsuit aswell :)

Thought my last thread was dead and gone to be honest.. will probably put them together if this gets a bit of traction i guess

For some reason when I downloaded your Sanada (great work btw), his mask texture doesn't show up.  Is there a way for you to upload the mask logo texture logo to CC or just send it to me through pm?

For some reason when I downloaded your Sanada (great work btw), his mask texture doesn't show up.  Is there a way for you to upload the mask logo texture logo to CC or just send it to me through pm?

Same here

Updated first post.

New Kushida Preview.. done his moveset just need to do an entrance. Done a real basic 2nd attire, its just the shorts version of the tights that he wore against Offsprey with a different coloured entrance attire.  Once ive done his entrance il probably upload him.

New Michael Elgin preview with 1st attire. Need to find some good refs of the bearded skulls he uses on his entrance jacket, so if anyone has one would be much appreciated.

Also, people were stil having problems with Sanadas mask logo not showing up. Ive uploaed the generic pic i used for his mask so you guys can add it yourself :)

Cheers!

Nice updates/ Elgin actually looks really good man the only thing I would suggest is to edit the body morphing He needs to look Stockier..Husky. I would play around with some of the body types but very nice!

Thanks a lot man, ive just previewed two attires so i think i should be sweet :)

New Elgin preview with his 2nd attire and entrance jacket. Layers a pretty much maxed so i cant do much else. I ran through a couple of matches and not too happy with the dumbell logo so am just going over it in GIMP to make it a bit more clear, but i dont think you notice too much in these pics.

Also his body type is where i want it to be and looks pretty good in game. Anything else just makes him look fat more than massive.

Thanks guys! let me know what you think :)

Kushida up!

Tags: NJPW, Kushida, Grizzlyshark

Edited by grizzlysharknz

They really need to patch the CAW hairs for the in-game. The hair you're using for KUSHIDA turns purple during matches. It's the case for a lot of hairstyles.

Great work despite that though.