NJPW/ROH - Suzuki Gun UPLOADED

KendallMorris

10 hours ago, Spinebuster_94 said:

Would love to see Yoshi-Hashi, not long finished watching Day 1 of the G1 and I loved his match with Nagata...

No spoilers! Gonna start G1 when I get back on Monday. That'll make or break it for this year's uploads as far as New Japan

Edited by KendallMorris

Really loving your work Kendall, each batch of NJPW guys is so very appreciated. Looking forward to more. If I could make one request, I'd love to see Sanada's new G1 attire. If that's not on your list, that's fine, was planning on making it myself soon anyways.

On 20/07/2017 at 11:16 PM, GeoffSpelledCorrec said:

Really loving your work Kendall, each batch of NJPW guys is so very appreciated. Looking forward to more. If I could make one request, I'd love to see Sanada's new G1 attire. If that's not on your list, that's fine, was planning on making it myself soon anyways.

Debated it.. I usually wait for something to stick before I spend the time to do it myself, considering there's still people on the roster not on CC

Debating a Chaos pack. Although it's tempting to complete ROH as a whole.

On 20/07/2017 at 1:05 AM, Brad hines said:

Thanks bro could u re upload jay white 2

He'll be up the moment I get back (in Florida for a tournament

On 21/07/2017 at 3:42 AM, JLJM said:

Any chance of your Tama Tonga without legends DLC content?

Doubtful. With limited space I don't see much in fishing out specifics. Might not seem like it but I really don't spend much time playing video games

On 21/07/2017 at 1:54 AM, Enigma203 said:

Good work so far on Martinez and kazarian

Thanks. I was getting frustrated with the morphs.. both have attires done. Should be up by Tuesday 

Need references for MODERN Kaz moveset

Really loving your caws bro I noticed you when I was looking for a good war machine caw for my universe mode cause I haven't seen a good in forever till now I hope you keep it going on 2k18 and I'm looking forward to Martinez, kazarian and if not uploaded already the kingdom 🤘🏾

19 hours ago, KendallMorris said:

Debated it.. I usually wait for something to stick before I spend the time to do it myself, considering there's still people on the roster not on CC

Debating a Chaos pack. Although it's tempting to complete ROH as a whole.

He'll be up the moment I get back (in Florida for a tournament

Doubtful. With limited space I don't see much in fishing out specifics. Might not seem like it but I really don't spend much time playing video games

Thanks. I was getting frustrated with the morphs.. both have attires done. Should be up by Tuesday 

Need references for MODERN Kaz moveset

:)

5 hours ago, LilBoat said:

Big fan of your work, any chance of an Adam Cole? There's not any good ones CC

If defract still has his adam cole on cc then get his. Also kenndall is only making roh and njpw wrestlers. Adam cole is now on the wwe roster and if the rumors are true he will make his debut at nxt Brooklyn 3 on August 19th under a new name or adam cole wwe is undecided.

Edited by sxepunk83
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, sxepunk83 said:

If defract still has his adam cole on cc then get his. Also kenndall is only making roh and njpw wrestlers. Adam cole is now on the wwe roster and if the rumors are true he will make his debut at nxt Brooklyn 3 on August 19th under a new name or adam cole wwe is undecided.

Naw Defract's isn't on there anymore. Haven't heard anything about Cole signing with WWE, even though it's believable. But im in need of one as I had to start from scratch for my ROH/NJPW save 🤦🏾‍♂️. 

5 hours ago, LilBoat said:

Naw Defract's isn't on there anymore. Haven't heard anything about Cole signing with WWE, even though it's believable. But im in need of one as I had to start from scratch for my ROH/NJPW save 🤦🏾‍♂️. 

Azorthious has a decent Adam Cole if you're interested 

Hey man, so I just started my ROH/NJPW Universe and I need a lot of your creations. Any way you could help me out? I already have Chase, Bad Luck, Finlay, War Machine, GOD, Ryusuke, and Hangman, but I'd love to get the rest of your collection. Let me know what we can do.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Chewyacevedo101 said:

Azorthious has a decent Adam Cole if you're interested 

Thanks, I already have that as a placeholder until something better comes along. It's decent but the quality of the face kills it big time.

6 minutes ago, WarChesterSauce said:

Hey man, so I just started my ROH/NJPW Universe and I need a lot of your creations. Any way you could help me out? I already have Chase, Bad Luck, Finlay, War Machine, GOD, Ryusuke, and Hangman, but I'd love to get the rest of your collection. Let me know what we can do.

Me too. Like the Kingdom is a must

On 7/20/2017 at 8:16 PM, GeoffSpelledCorrec said:

I second this!

Nobody is making the guys you're making at this quality - NOBODY!

You're really doing a service for those of us with ROH/NJPW universes.

What are your search tags?

Guys can someone help me try to find Kendall's Christopher Daniels's I've tried everything and I can't seem to find it I can only find Kaz(whom I already downloaded)

thanks appreciate the feedback