NJPW/ROH - Suzuki Gun UPLOADED

KendallMorris

2 hours ago, ThaJuiceIncarnate said:

Sunday!!!!! Any chance it'll be The Kingdom & Real Men :party0010: even if just for the night!

On 7/7/2017 at 8:43 PM, cpoythress31191 said:

Anyway you can upload your Kingdom? Haven't seen any good ones up at all and yours are great.

I was going to release a pack.. Only at Silver so I need the numbers from the Bullet Club DLs (trendy tren's redy)
I'll release it in parts, I guess. Just be sure to message when you've grabbed 'em.

• Like 1

On 7/5/2017 at 0:26 AM, chrisfigueroa86 said:

I know we're three months away from 2k18 but do you have any idea of your first batch of caws you plan on creating?

Haven't even got a chance to check any of it out.. Likely do a ROH or NJPW roster binge now that I have pre-made textures then just update throughout the year.

1 hour ago, bipolar23 said:

I really enjoy that Gresham in game. 

What's on deck?

To be uploaded as soon as I watch Omega vs Ishii (entrances just finished!!! Lemme know you thoughts on the tournament as well as Lethal vs Kenny):

Taguchi Japan (Fin & Guch')  Copy attire method for j=Juice and Ricochet
War Machine

Tonight's agenda during GBoF:

start and finish Tempura Boyz
Frankie K. along with link to logos I used to make an alternate attire for Raiee's Daniels

From there.. Possibly finish ROH roster;
Flip Gordon
Punishment
Coast 2 Coast

Open to suggestions

Edited by KendallMorris
  • Like 1

So taguchi might be up in the next day or so? 

The njpw USA special was seriously awesome, I fully enjoyed it. Hopefully next year they have a bit more faith in their roster and give us a legit ic match. 

Good looking out on The Kingdom. Gonna grab them up in a little while once my babygirl goes to sleep! I love my War Machine but I may just have to get yours too and compareski! You the mf'ing troof bro! You doing ROH again this year? I need you too bc I've been doing CAWs since day one and I'm pretty good but not great, especially textures for some reason, I'm more of a logo guy(as seen in avy lol) but 80% of your ROH CAWs blow mine out the water! Keep up the great work Hoot!

8 hours ago, KendallMorris said:

Haven't even got a chance to check any of it out.. Likely do a ROH or NJPW roster binge now that I have pre-made textures then just update throughout the year.

To be uploaded as soon as I watch Omega vs Ishii (entrances just finished!!! Lemme know you thoughts on the tournament as well as Lethal vs Kenny):

Taguchi Japan (Fin & Guch')  Copy attire method for j=Juice and Ricochet
War Machine

Tonight's agenda during GBoF:

start and finish Tempura Boyz
Frankie K. along with link to logos I used to make an alternate attire for Raiee's Daniels

From there.. Possibly finish ROH roster;
Flip Gordon
Punishment
Coast 2 Coast

Open to suggestions

Suggestion : Todd Sinclair and Ian Riccaboni. Odd I know but in June at Gateway To Gold I got an Ian vs. Todd chant going when Ian got in the ring to announce the Main Event and they collar and elbow tied up and we were all dying :lol so I'd like to bring that to fruition. Oh and maybe a Colt Cabana, mine is pretty A1 imo but I can tell where I had to touch certain spots up and he's a little tan bc of the Face Photo I used. Still looks great in game but I'm anal about my CAWs and I have a sneaking suspicion yours would be flawless! Still need that Real Men or rather just BCB bc my Silas is on par with yours which reminds me I need to lower the body oil a tad on mine!

Edited by ThaJuiceIncarnate
I'm a moron lol.

You and Defract are the only reason why I still continue playing 2k17...War Machines look fucking amazing! Hopefully Flip Gordon get uploaded soon, I wanna give him a huge push in my unvierse 

Grabbed war machine earlier, they look and play fantastic in-game. Hoping to see more of the NJPW roster from you in the near future.

Yeah top is aero smith, bottom right I believe is California republic and raddad got it heads on. I'm trying to get the CR logo for you but its hard to find since it being in black and white

6 hours ago, Ohm said:

Yeah top is aero smith, bottom right I believe is California republic and raddad got it heads on. I'm trying to get the CR logo for you but its hard to find since it being in black and white

No worries. Finished up the jacket already.

On 7/4/2017 at 6:35 AM, sxepunk83 said:

With the next batch is there any possible way you can reupload cheeseburger, will ferrera, bcb and silas young yours are the best ones on cc

On 7/9/2017 at 1:31 PM, ThaJuiceIncarnate said:

Sunday!!!!! Any chance it'll be The Kingdom & Real Men :party0010: even if just for the night!

Real Men and Burger up!

Get 'em while they're. I've got newbies on the way

I'm gonna grab Real Men right now. Been outta town since of course, Wednesday lol. @KendallMorris bro thank you. Keep up the great work. I'm playing 2K17 until you get the heatrock up on 2K18. At least My Universe for sure lol.

On 7/13/2017 at 0:02 PM, Raddad88 said:

No taguchi!? Bummer

10mlj0j.jpg

:)

(only Finlay and Taguchi are mine lol. Others are Defract aside from Kushida.. can't remember whose that is)

Edited by KendallMorris

I like how you've made the lesser made members of both the Bullet Club and Taguchi Japan, any chance you're going to do the same with CHAOS or Suzuki-Gun?

5 hours ago, Spinebuster_94 said:

I like how you've made the lesser made members of both the Bullet Club and Taguchi Japan, any chance you're going to do the same with CHAOS or Suzuki-Gun?

Little to no chance of Suzuki-Gun.. Can't sit through a match. Just can't. 

I have a decent Yano I might just throw up for the hell of it. Get those G1 DLs. Might take a shot at Yoshi-Hashi and Jado but it seems unlikely

I think, right now, I'm set on finishing off the ROH roster;

Kaz - appearance done - moveset or entrance templates lemme know

Punishment - completed 

Maybe for the hell of it:

Joey Daddiego

LSG

Tempura Boyz

14 minutes ago, KendallMorris said:

Little to no chance of Suzuki-Gun.. Can't sit through a match. Just can't. 

I have a decent Yano I might just throw up for the hell of it. Get those G1 DLs. Might take a shot at Yoshi-Hashi and Jado but it seems unlikely

I think, right now, I'm set on finishing off the ROH roster;

Kaz - appearance done - moveset or entrance templates lemme know

Punishment - completed 

Maybe for the hell of it:

Joey Daddiego

LSG

Tempura Boyz

Would love to see Yoshi-Hashi, not long finished watching Day 1 of the G1 and I loved his match with Nagata...