1tke2g.jpg

Sanada
2guxnvb.jpg

Evil
fwfat.jpg

YOSHI-HASHI
5f41ld.jpg

Frankie Kazarian
(to be paired with Raiee's Daniels. See page 8 for pictured guide)
250pe6f.jpg

Punishment Martinez
2hem1px.jpg

David Finlay
qo865g.jpg

Taguchi
33ory4x.jpg

War Machine
jqgh80.jpg

Bullet Club - Hangman Page, Tama Tonga, Bad Luck Fale, Tanga Loa and Chase Owens
309tqa9.jpg

The Kingdom
35bf1xv.jpg
2hclpci.jpg

Dalton Castle
25i6f69.jpg

The Boys
xfnn1g.jpg

Jay White
rvbmgp.jpg

The Rebellion
i1xyq0.jpg

Silas Young & Beer City Bruiser                                              
wixeae.jpg 

Cheeseburger
 t0hgly.jpg

Will Ferrara
2hpsxm1.jpg

Ryusuke Taguchi
1zeclzm.jpg

Dragon Lee
Slot 1 - Kalisto mask
288twk4.jpg

Slot 2 - Mysterio mask
2ld934i.jpg

Adam Page 
2iruqeg.jpg

Bad Luck Fale 
(Remove either shirt to get singlet)
6qk7z8.jpg

BJ Whitmer
w20zua.jpg

Kevin Sullivan
dxhhc7.jpg

Edited by KendallMorris
  • Like 1

Nice start. I would try to clean the top of the head. I can see the skin colored design which are trying to hide something under them. I would clean the texture so you wouldn't have to use skin colored designs. Also rather than using a tiger design I would just make a hair texture. If you look around the modding sections you must find an Undertaker texture there, you can use his hair texture. Also the face texture is kind of pixelated, may I see the photo you used to make the texture out of? Overall, it's a really good first caw and I can def see Fale in this.

Nice start. I would try to clean the top of the head. I can see the skin colored design which are trying to hide something under them. I would clean the texture so you wouldn't have to use skin colored designs. Also rather than using a tiger design I would just make a hair texture. If you look around the modding sections you must find an Undertaker texture there, you can use his hair texture. Also the face texture is kind of pixelated, may I see the photo you used to make the texture out of? Overall, it's a really good first caw and I can def see Fale in this.

Thanks for the feedback.

I'm incredibly new to navigating the forums as a member (joined today) Not exactly sure where to look for textures especially tattoos and faces. I've just been cropping and editing Google images (NOOOOB) Not too great with Photoshop either..

If you or anyone has any suggestions how to create better logos I'm all ears! 

I think you should put some skin texture over the black spots on the bottom of his face. you can do that easily in photoshop

You mean to make him look clean shaven? I left the beard in on purpose but I can do that no problem

Also, HOLY SHIT! Thanks for all the great work you've done over the years, Sandow! 

Face texture help? every time i create a face texture it saves with a mini white border making it impossible to blend into the face.. Do I have to remake him and use as face photo scan?

A15yhglf.jpg
hteb8h.jpg

28cogmg.jpg

Thanks, guys. Starting to get an idea for the basics. Gonna maybe edit a few more of the morphs and smooth face logos then move on to something else for now. (plus he's got a new tattoo and probably new gear for WK11) 

Happy WK-eve!
Goodbye and Goodnight

There's a none hairline version as second attire but I'm not big on it. I thought I posted it somewhere here. Will once I've got more to add

ok cool, just thought it made the face look a little too dark. Also like the detail with the kneepads being down during the entrance attire , I feel like some would've skipped over that.

• 2 weeks later...

9qa16d.jpgWhitmer(3 attires) and Sullivan(2 most recent) completed. if anyone knows of decent refs for Punishment Martinez' arm tattoos (specifically left) I can complete him as well

Open to suggestions for 3rd and 4th attires

Edited by KendallMorris