NJPW/ROH - Suzuki Gun UPLOADED

KendallMorris

Hi

Awesome work. Really appreciate all your quality creations. Have made game so much better.

Have all of your guys except for Ferrara & Whitmer. 

Any chance of reuploading for a day please. I realise they're not as popular as others, but would really like to add to my ROH show. Cheers

5 hours ago, British Bullfrog said:

Hi

Awesome work. Really appreciate all your quality creations. Have made game so much better.

Have all of your guys except for Ferrara & Whitmer. 

Any chance of reuploading for a day please. I realise they're not as popular as others, but would really like to add to my ROH show. Cheers

Ferrara yes but I've just recently deleted Whitmer and Sullivan to make logo space. Just need to hit Silver

Great f'n work man. I just registered but this is my go to for CAWs. I actually think I got your Fale a while back. Anyways I checked out your uploads and I notice you only have 5 up, all which I have or made as well and was wondering if there is any chance you will be getting more uploaded or have time for an upload request? I really need your Kingdom as mine is ass compared to yours. Flawless. Also The Rebellion is spot on and mine are good but Rhett is pretty weak and KK face is a little off but my Caprice is on par with yours and my ST is pretty spot on but still prefer your Caprice lol. Last one is BCB mine is super generic and my Silas is Flawless so they look pretty weak together lol. Oh and Jay White too as mines pretty damn good but you're killing the ROH and not too many have been doing them. I have 51-52 ROH CAWs but m willing to delete my Lucha Underground if u were to keep uploading ROH! Well I would appreciate it if you could find the time to help me out! I'm working on Punishment right now. You should try your hand at Johnathon Gresham!

Edited by ThaJuiceIncarnate

On 5/29/2017 at 10:07 PM, 23mistew said:

Wxw402 I got the best rowe and hanson am still editing moves am take a pic when am done ill send them to u for them awesome g.o.d I also have a almost complete okada I can give u for bad luck fale if u want

Yeah? I was gonna give 'em a shot but if you're already on your way I'd like to check those out

13 hours ago, ThaJuiceIncarnate said:

Great f'n work man. I just registered but this is my go to for CAWs. I actually think I got your Fale a while back. Anyways I checked out your uploads and I notice you only have 5 up, all which I have or made as well and was wondering if there is any chance you will be getting more uploaded or have time for an upload request? I really need your Kingdom as mine is ass compared to yours. Flawless. Also The Rebellion is spot on and mine are good but Rhett is pretty weak and KK face is a little off but my Caprice is on par with yours and my ST is pretty spot on but still prefer your Caprice lol. Last one is BCB mine is super generic and my Silas is Flawless so they look pretty weak together lol. Oh and Jay White too as mines pretty damn good but you're killing the ROH and not too many have been doing them. I have 51-52 ROH CAWs but m willing to delete my Lucha Underground if u were to keep uploading ROH! Well I would appreciate it if you could find the time to help me out! I'm working on Punishment right now. You should try your hand at Johnathon Gresham!

Starting Gresham now. Should probably wait til after BiTW before any uploads on him, Jay and/or Rebellion as the nature of the stipulation could render them OBSOLETE

15 hours ago, chrisfigueroa86 said:

Amazing creations...appreciate the hard work! What's next?

No time frame but these will probably be the final for this year

Taguchi - reworked face and Taguchi Japan attire
Gresham
War Machine (??)
Tiger Mask 
David Finaly
Yano - If I can fingure out his tights logos
RPG - Baretta tights logos are only things missing.. Cant seem to get a full clear shot of the main logos
Jado - maybe.. maybe

3 hours ago, KendallMorris said:

Yeah? I was gonna give 'em a shot but if you're already on your way I'd like to check those out

Starting Gresham now. Should probably wait til after BiTW before any uploads on him, Jay and/or Rebellion as the nature of the stipulation could render them OBSOLETE

No time frame but these will probably be the final for this year

Taguchi - reworked face and Taguchi Japan attire
Gresham
War Machine (??)
Tiger Mask 
David Finaly
Yano - If I can fingure out his tights logos
RPG - Baretta tights logos are only things missing.. Cant seem to get a full clear shot of the main logos
Jado - maybe.. maybe

BITW is going to be great, I'm pumped! .... Looking forward to your Gresham! I just couldn't get him right for son reason *shrug* I know my request was quite a few slots but if and when you are able to do so it would be greatly appreciated! Just let me know whenever you are able too. Also my Punishment Martinez is up on CC right now along with Shane Taylor and Matanza Cueto. I just threw Punishment together real quick last night and it came out good for as quickly as I did it but I haven't seen a better one yet on CC either. Been making CAWs for a decade but started started sharing recently but I'm all over it for 2K18 with you guys! Tag : thajuiceincarn8

On 6/19/2017 at 0:04 PM, Filipão said:

Any chances to make your caws without dlc ?

Cuz im ficking poor. 

Nope. Just can't be arssed

On 6/18/2017 at 6:10 PM, bipolar23 said:

Gresham please. I haven't found a good one.

Sunday

On 6/22/2017 at 4:19 PM, KendallMorris said:

Nope. Just can't be arssed

Sunday

Tick tock, tick tock :lol jk take your time. Perfection shouldn't be rushed :yes

Also on your next upload requests could we possibly get The Kingdom(need yours badly :'() and Real Men? At your convenience, please and thank you!

15 hours ago, ThaJuiceIncarnate said:

Tick tock, tick tock :lol jk take your time. Perfection shouldn't be rushed :yes

Also on your next upload requests could we possibly get The Kingdom(need yours badly :'() and Real Men? At your convenience, please and thank you!

Sorry.. didn't get a chance to watch BitW til yesterday

Good news:
2mfka6r.jpg

Shouldn't be long

• Like 1

On 6/27/2017 at 11:06 AM, Raddad88 said:

Do you think I could bother you to re-up your taguchi for a day!?

Gonna re-work his face if I get time in the next few weeks.
Him and Finlay will be uploaded with Taguchi Japan attires

On 7/4/2017 at 10:03 PM, KendallMorris said:

Sorry I haven't updated in a while.. I promise it'll be worth the wait

...Sunday?

Sunday!!!!! Any chance it'll be The Kingdom & Real Men :party0010: even if just for the night!