NJPW/ROH - Suzuki Gun UPLOADED

KendallMorris

Great work with G.O.D. ! 

For tama Tonga, I see a caw in x box server where he did the beard with hair dye, maybe you can do it for the beard of your Tama Tonga, I don't know if after patch it works...

4 hours ago, JENA said:

Great work with G.O.D. ! 

For tama Tonga, I see a caw in x box server where he did the beard with hair dye, maybe you can do it for the beard of your Tama Tonga, I don't know if after patch it works...

7 hours ago, GeoffSpelledCorrec said:

Maybe just brighten the textures in photoshop or increase the contrast. I'm not too good at this either. That said Both CAWS look fantastic already.

Also, I was wondering if you could re-upload your Bad Luck Fale. Was using yours a while ago, then deleted it to make room. It's definitely the best one on CC.

G.o.D. are pretty much done. The dye trick doesn't work for most fitting bears. Looks far more grey than white paint but I'll look into it
Starting (and probably finishing) Owens tonight
Updated Fale
Updated Hangman

KendallMorris Bullet Club DLC pack 

Lemme know of any attire requests

Edited by KendallMorris

I don't know if you saw, but someone uploaded a Tama Tonga to CC the other day with the new attire. It's okay, but yours has better face textures by a long shot. I'd say to get the pants and top texture, brighten the clothing texture as much as you can in photoshop and then make it make transparent in game.

wow this look awesome

any chance of you making Frankie Kazarian? I've not seen any decent CAWs of him yet & the Daniels I have needs his partner

13 hours ago, KendallMorris said:

KendallMorris
ROH
NJPW
SmackTalks

Gamer tag: wXw402

Whould you post your caws without dlc please ? 

Ps im poor 

Wxw402 I got the best rowe and hanson am still editing moves am take a pic when am done ill send them to u for them awesome g.o.d I also have a almost complete okada I can give u for bad luck fale if u want

Only just come across your work , they are absolutely brilliant, downloaded the kingdom & jay white today, also got your silas ,beer city bruiser & adam page, I didn't realise they were yours at the time. just wondered if you could reupload the rebellion at all please ? :)

G.o.D. - rework Tanga Loa's face
Updated Fale - started and nearly finished yesterday
Chase Owens - complete
Updated Hangman - Pending

All to be released together.
I'd say about two weeks.

Your patience is much appreciated

Also REALLY need help finding/creating Fale's tattoos
This is proving to be the toughest part and taking the most time

1 hour ago, KendallMorris said:

G.o.D. - rework Tanga Loa's face
Updated Fale - started and nearly finished yesterday
Chase Owens - complete
Updated Hangman - Pending

All to be released together.
I'd say about two weeks.

Your patience is much appreciated

Also REALLY need help finding/creating Fale's tattoos
This is proving to be the toughest part and taking the most time

looking forward to them, don't suppose u cud upload kenny king & rhett titus again please ? yours are the only ones I've seen. 

UPDATE
Tama Tonga - DONE
Tanga Loa - DONE
Chase Owens - DONE
Page - DONE
Fale - Morphs and attires finished - tattoos pending

Will likely include Dominion attires for all
Depending on whether I can find decent Fale tattoo refs pack should be uploaded by next Sunday at the latest as I'm looking to move on to other things.

2 hours ago, 23mistew said:

U want to help me on some njpw an roh superstars when u done with the bullet club 

Of course. Only got a few weeks before I gotta disappear again. PM me any time on here or add me on PSN: wXw402 and I'll respond as so as I can

BC4L Updated and uploaded

admittedly didn't try too hard with Fale's tattoos but they are there.. Just felt it was taking long enough and I needed to move on

Also.. 150 AWAY FROM SILVER!! requests re-ups for the next 5