NJPW/ROH - Suzuki Gun UPLOADED

KendallMorris

The Christopher Daniels wasn't made by Kendall. It was made by raiee86. He was just giving instructions on how to make it so that they have matching attires.

*sigh* ... anyone know what brand compression shorts Josh Woods wears? (I can never seem to read that damn logo!)

also need clean shots of his leg tattoos.. 

Starting a Future of Honor pack:
Woods
Flip
Shane Taylor
Possibly LSG

Edited by KendallMorris

On 7/29/2017 at 5:30 PM, KendallMorris said:

*sigh* ... anyone know what brand compression shorts Josh Woods wears? (I can never seem to read that damn logo!)

also need clean shots of his leg tattoos.. 

Starting a Future of Honor pack:
Woods
Flip
Shane Taylor
Possibly LSG

As always thank you for the roh an njpw roster you have made so far. Looking foward to the next batch.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2017 at 11:16 PM, GeoffSpelledCorrec said:

Really loving your work Kendall, each batch of NJPW guys is so very appreciated. Looking forward to more. If I could make one request, I'd love to see Sanada's new G1 attire. If that's not on your list, that's fine, was planning on making it myself soon anyways.

*sigh* you win.. They're up now but I'll update the forum another time

On 7/19/2017 at 8:36 AM, KendallMorris said:

No spoilers! Gonna start G1 when I get back on Monday. That'll make or break it for this year's uploads as far as New Japan

Also this..

Edited by KendallMorris

On 7/18/2017 at 10:04 PM, Spinebuster_94 said:

Would love to see Yoshi-Hashi, not long finished watching Day 1 of the G1 and I loved his match with Nagata...

Yoshi, Sanada and Evil G1 attires UPLOADED

5 hours ago, KendallMorris said:

Yoshi, Sanada and Evil G1 attires UPLOADED

Will grab Yoshi-Hashi when I get home from work, thanks a lot 😊 any chance you could re-upload Hangman Page and Chase Owens for a day or so too? 

I'm hoping you're gonna do more NJPW/ROH when the new game drops...

Joined this forum just to say how much I love these CAWs. Great work, which brought me back to the game after ~two months of inactivity.

Would you be able to reupload Page, Fale and Owens? The best part of these are the movesets, and those three would almost complete my BC. Can't download Loa (due to Goldberg moves -- same as War Machine), but I would love the others.

22 hours ago, WorldJBFree said:

Joined this forum just to say how much I love these CAWs. Great work, which brought me back to the game after ~two months of inactivity.

Would you be able to reupload Page, Fale and Owens? The best part of these are the movesets, and those three would almost complete my BC. Can't download Loa (due to Goldberg moves -- same as War Machine), but I would love the others.

3 hours ago, LoadWarrior said:

I was hoping you could temporarily reup page, fale, and Owens too.... just wanna grab them to complete my bc guys as well..

1 hour ago, raw316 said:

Love your work dude!! Any chance getting Fale and page back up for DL. Keep up the great work dude. 

Finally hit GOLD

Fale, Page and Owens back up.

Thanks for reuploading them... do you by chance have a custom logo count for Owens and page..? I'm obviously running into the logo limit problem of course... 🙄 I do appreciate your work on these even if I end up not being able to download these, I honestly hope you save some of your energy and urge to re-create the BC on '18, because it's damn near impossible to download caws on this game now at this point without deleting half your caw roster.  it's impossible to work with the logo limit... I honestly don't get the 1000 logo limit if it doesn't even let you have 1000, I'm only at like 930 logos, and I've deleted all my custom arenas that had logos... I should be able to download at least 5 or 6 fairly logo heavy caws, fucking ridiculous

Edited by LoadWarrior

Yeah I might if I get desparate... I hate to do that though and then still not be able to download what I'm trying to get, and then not be able to redownload what I just deleted... it's happend before 🙄 I'll probably start with deleting some more entrance attires first 

On 8/11/2017 at 5:51 PM, Chewyacevedo101 said:

Is Flip up as well?

Sick work by the way looking forward to your 2k18 caws

Finally! Not too familiar with him so his moveset is pretty basic.
Bonus "harmless rib" included!

Also this
ekj98z.jpg

Uploaded on my personal account: PandaMo
Will NOT be accepting friend requests on that profile

1 hour ago, KendallMorris said:

Finally! Not too familiar with him so his moveset is pretty basic.
Bonus "harmless rib" included!

Also this
ekj98z.jpg

Uploaded on my personal account: PandaMo
Will NOT be accepting friend requests on that profile

Awesome man! Any new caws that you have coming out or are you done for 2k17