NJPW/ROH - Suzuki Gun UPLOADED

KendallMorris

2 hours ago, Honor Me said:

I searched by Gamertag :wXw402 and cant find any of your caws.

Also did you get those Jay Briscoe refs?

Weird. Try searching KendallMorris the CAWs should all have those tags (only 5 up at a time)

And yes, thanks! Not really rushing to do them at the moment but I think I'mjust missing back tat refs and a few tribal arm band parts

6 hours ago, 23mistew said:

Can u upload bad luck for me 

Only have 5 spots and they're doing pretty well. On the other hand Fale is getting a pretty major push so I'll likely upload an updated version the week of the PPV

As to what I've been up to ...
r8ukjb.jpgfd8ub5.jpg

Super rough drafts but I have all the logos I need aside from the current entrance jacket designs
Need in higher res (the exception being Vinny, ironically)
2wgwrwk.jpg

Vinny is.. doing whatever he wants. Still struggling with tattoos. Should have a rough draft for feedback sometime soon.

Sorry, guys. Internet was down for a few days but here's what I have left for Kingdom
Don't know if I'll ever get the jacket logos correct so this might be the final versions

Slight update to Taven face morph 

o9rcyr.jpg
2z8vpd1.jpg
1zbbhqd.jpg

Any chance u might be able to reupload some of your previous work like whitmer rebellion and etc. If not then thats ok keep up the good work though because the next batch look amazing 

20 minutes ago, KendallMorris said:

iqcu3k.jpg

Hidden under design logos

Noy sure if will upload these with Kingdom or do an entire Bullet Club DLC pack

Do the 3 kingdom members, & 2 of G.O.D. thats 5 new uploads

43 minutes ago, Enigma203 said:

Do the 3 kingdom members, & 2 of G.O.D. thats 5 new uploads

I'm so close to finishing the ROH roster so I may do that first. That way next year I'll have all textures ready to go.

On the other hand, I've been debating whether Chase Owens would be worth a go. That and I reeeeally wanna update Page and Fale since they were my first two CAWs ever. Only 500 from Silver so we'll see

The kingdom look awesome wasn't able to download your tk o'ryan will download it tomorrow night i wasn't watching how many caws i had left and the timer  kicked on but great job though on these caws 

Edited by sxepunk83

4 hours ago, 23mistew said:

Is GOD uploaded or when will u upload them

They'll likely be uploaded along with Chase Owens and updated Fale and Page

12 hours ago, GeoffSpelledCorrec said:

Tama Tonga is looking fantastic, keep up the good work. See if you can get some more texture on the pants logos.

That has me stumped..
Currently (as in the picture) there's a logo over top, opacity 0,  with game design texture.  I'm still new to CAWing (only started after WK)so not sure of any other options

14 hours ago, KendallMorris said:

That has me stumped..
Currently (as in the picture) there's a logo over top, opacity 0,  with game design texture.  I'm still new to CAWing (only started after WK)so not sure of any other options

Maybe just brighten the textures in photoshop or increase the contrast. I'm not too good at this either. That said Both CAWS look fantastic already.

Also, I was wondering if you could re-upload your Bad Luck Fale. Was using yours a while ago, then deleted it to make room. It's definitely the best one on CC.