NJPW/ROH - Suzuki Gun UPLOADED

KendallMorris

(Just a tip) Adam Page's upper body needs to be tweaked a little. He should have a bigger chest and a bigger abdomen. Otherwise it's a great CAW :)

Scratch what I just said. It's great. I just saw another picture of him and the body is fine.

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, TheGreatLiger said:

Maybe try a different mask option. Kalisto's just doesn't fit.

et9o2o.jpg

Tried GrizzlyShark's idea ... dont really dig it myself but if people prefer it then I'll upload both mask versions per slot

5 hours ago, KendallMorris said:

et9o2o.jpg

Tried GrizzlyShark's idea ... dont really dig it myself but if people prefer it then I'll upload both mask versions per slot

I think that looks a hell of a lot better now Imo. If there was a way to place the dragon logos closers to the ear spike it would be that much better. Also, I think your attire chose one upped GrizzlyShark's, not to knock GrizzlyShark's, but the red and white is much more common with Lee. 

:(

Just kidding! Haha yeah i was gunna give his red/white one a go aswell, but i guess now i can give his blue one a go that he wore on the show between the two new begining shows. I just really dug the black and yellow. Dragon Lee looks awesome my friend! 

7 hours ago, grizzlysharknz said:

:(

Just kidding! Haha yeah i was gunna give his red/white one a go aswell, but i guess now i can give his blue one a go that he wore on the show between the two new begining shows. I just really dug the black and yellow. Dragon Lee looks awesome my friend! 

Oh believe me, I ain't complaining either way. Both of you guys'  Dragon Lee are awesome. The more variety the better. 

Awesome man, enough for me to scrap mine :) havent been able to spend a lot of time with the game anyway and when i was the logo manager was being a pain in the ass. Any ideas who you'll be doing next??

EDIT: I lied.. im still playing with mine! haha his attires are just pretty fun to make!

Edited by grizzlysharknz

7 hours ago, grizzlysharknz said:

Awesome man, enough for me to scrap mine :) havent been able to spend a lot of time with the game anyway and when i was the logo manager was being a pain in the ass. Any ideas who you'll be doing next??

EDIT: I lied.. im still playing with mine! haha his attires are just pretty fun to make!

No idea. I'm out of upload space anyway. 

2 hours ago, gamre30 said:

Really great work on these attires. Please consider the other mask. It makes him look a lot more authentic. 

Enjoy!

Edited by KendallMorris

6 hours ago, TheGreatLiger said:

God they look so good. Do they have the back piece of the mask, u know that hanging headband or whatever? Just wondering. 

Yep. There's a headband with tassles hanging out of the mask. Complete with logos, of course

On 2/14/2017 at 5:10 PM, grizzlysharknz said:

Roppongi if I can find decent attire refs for Trent..

Made textures if you/anyone wants to give 'em a shot.