Carrie Fisher dies aged 60

DrJoeyMagnum

so messed up.... a Singer, Comedian, and now an Actor dead. all this happened in past 2 days.

It's 2016, what do you expect? I suspect we'll also lose a director, a screenwriter, and possibly even a mime before new years.

so messed up.... a Singer, Comedian, and now an Actor dead. all this happened in past 2 days.

It's 2016, what do you expect? I suspect we'll also lose a director, a screenwriter, and possibly even a mime before new years.

that wasn't really my point. my purpose of saying that is because around christmas and new year's time it's always said that death comes in 3's. so there's your 3 "around christmas time" deaths.

same happened in 96 when my Aunt, my Uncle and Grandfather all died within the week of christmas.

that's all i meant by that.

Edited by Jai

Just saying there have been so many celebrity deaths this year it's not funny. At this point I kinda just wake up every day expecting to hear someone died. To be honest I would've been shocked if we didn't have a few deaths around Christmas time :/

that wasn't really my point. my purpose of saying that is because around christmas and new year's time it's always said that death comes in 3's. so there's your 3 "around christmas time" deaths.

same happened in 96 when my Aunt, my Uncle and Grandfather all died within the week of christmas.

but there's bee more than 3. rick parfitt too, also author richard adams and, though its more a UK celeb, Liz smith also died

but there's bee more than 3. rick parfitt too, also author richard adams and, though its more a UK celeb, Liz smith also died

in a row? during this past  week? that's what i was getting at.