WWE 2K17 Patch 1.05 ruined crowd sounds AGAIN!!!

TakerUnder

i barely get commentary, it was almost non existent.

crowd only reacts when someone is slammed smh

There was literally no crowd sounds at all, it was like it was on mute. It's more quiet than Kevin Dunn's crowd editing 

Edited by TakerUnder

• 3 weeks later...

To be fair the crowd probably just lost interest in the product. 2K needs to focus on putting out a better product to regain fan interest.

That's what has kinda happened to me, I normally buy the season pass for WWE games, I haven't even thought of doing that once since owning the game.

I bought the season pass as soon as I installed the game and then quickly regretted it. I played briefly yesterday just for the novelty of seeing Austin Aries in a WWE game, but I doubt I'll play it again anytime soon. If I buy next years game (and that's a big if), I'll be waiting to see what the game is like before I buy any DLC >_>

Tbh WWE 2k17 is such a shitty game. If you wanna play online with your friends play UFC 2. 

online isn't supposed to be the focus. and calling it a shitty game just cause of online makes no sense. yeah it's got it's fair (and more) share of issues but at it's core it's a fun gaming experience.

Tbh WWE 2k17 is such a shitty game. If you wanna play online with your friends play UFC 2. 

online isn't supposed to be the focus. and calling it a shitty game just cause of online makes no sense. yeah it's got it's fair (and more) share of issues but at it's core it's a fun gaming experience.

Online not being the main focus makes it a shitty game. Most people nowadays buy video games to play online with other people because it's more fun and more competitive. Sometimes you sacrifice online modes for a great single player story like The Witcher 3 but WWE single player modes are pure shit. We have been getting the same career mode for 3 years straight with hardly any change. The only change I could notice is we used to have Bill DeMott but now we have A-Train. I forgot they add 5 new cutscenes each year to the Universe mode which is a shitty mode that has no purpose behind it too. If you play the game offline for lots of hours and have fun while playing it then I feel sad for you. It's a fun gaming experience when you first buy it but after 5 matches it's not fun anymore. The most fun mode in the game is CAW mode and it isn't fun anymore on next gen consoles. The last fun CAW mode I used was the 2k14 last gen one.

Online not being the main focus makes it a shitty game. Most people nowadays buy video games to play online with other people because it's more fun and more competitive. Sometimes you sacrifice online modes for a great single player story like The Witcher 3 but WWE single player modes are pure shit. We have been getting the same career mode for 3 years straight with hardly any change. The only change I could notice is we used to have Bill DeMott but now we have A-Train. I forgot they add 5 new cutscenes each year to the Universe mode which is a shitty mode that has no purpose behind it too. If you play the game offline for lots of hours and have fun while playing it then I feel sad for you. It's a fun gaming experience when you first buy it but after 5 matches it's not fun anymore. The most fun mode in the game is CAW mode and it isn't fun anymore on next gen consoles. The last fun CAW mode I used was the 2k14 last gen one.

yeah but not everyone plays online. i know several of people that tend to play offline for the sheer point of running their own universe.

i could care less about my career.

I'm not saying to sacrifice online for offline, I'd never suggest or recommend that.  All i'm saying is right now at this point where we're at, unless they get rid of the spammers, then the game will suffer as a whole.  Up till now their (2K and THQ) policy has been to remove stuff to prevent spamming.  They removed momentum from taunts, they made it so the Reverse atomic drop doesn't leave you standing anymore, they remove Facebuster 3 because everyone online spammed it.  All i'm saying is removing this stuff has not helped online at all, if anything it's further limited the gameplay for online and offline.

I don't like my career i guess cause after playing it for a few months in 17 i felt like they tried to revolve everything around lesnar.  Even the promo scenes in the video editor or 85% Lesnar and Heyman. Could they improve it yeah if they cared. Much like Universe could be the greatest thing if they'd stop adding something one year then removing something the next. As I said, at it's core, 2k17 is a great game. I enjoy it when i play it, it's just the minor things that annoy me. Like that audio glitch for the Club's call name during the vs screen, some moves seem to be a bit more glitched now and the limits they keep adding to caw mode.

I don't agree with you about 2k14 being the last fun caw mode.  If they hadn't remove the freedom in body morphing i would be okay with 17's caw mode. i didn't really like the morphing options in 2k14/last gen because it was somewhat time consuming but to each their own.

as far as your 5 matches theory, I don't believe that at all. I am constantly having great matches in universe and exhibition not to mention everytime i upload a video i get great feedback.  I think the only bad feedback i got was someone asking me why i had Yokozuna come out in like #7 in the 96 rumble and that was in 2k16. Other than that i have fun with my current universe and wcw universe. I play on legend and i have a great set of sliders. Like i said i know i'm not the only one. I'm just not into dealing with a bunch of people online especially when i have to deal with people every day with my job.

I'm just not into dealing with a bunch of people online especially when i have to deal with people every day with my job.

Then why do you still come here every day?

i don't even come here everyday. and when i do it's for a few minutes. plus i don't have to deal with children on headsets that i can't turn off

Make a party before you play online then. Problem solved.

i guess it's not as bad as it was in wwe13 or 2k14. That's why i haven't played online. after dealing with those online royal rumbles and such. I had some friends on x360 that i used to play online with but they're on x1 and most of my ps4 friends either are just caw makers or don't play online at alll and i'm not down for playing against randoms.

Should've bought an Xbox One then.

nah then i wouldn't be able to freely edit my videos since x1 doesn't have sharefactory and their video uploading apparently sucks.