Alexa Blissed Off PC Trainer

Alexa Blissed Off

EDIT: Ok? I don't know where my other posts went but here is my response to the one that was here a minute ago. Might want to add back the post that this one is responding to.

tqtfof68uy7n9cjzg.jpg

I agree that things got a little heated but it is understandable why things escalated. I won't go into the details of why because it is all over with now. It is now prevalent that this trainer will never be free no matter how much you prod the creator. So it looks like I have no other choice than to make my own. It will take a while to make the trainer though, as this trainer that I really wanted has a lot of cool features.(This trainer really isn't shit, I just got a little worked up over it not being free) It will be tough to figure out the values that are required to make the unique match types like the Special Referee match and the Backstage brawl match. But it will be done, eventually.

Also about K.G's trainer not having any viruses, post a Virus Total link and then I will believe you. Just scanning it with one virus scanner is not enough, you need to scan with a bunch to be 100% sure. This is one of the main reasons why I didn't want to buy it. There is no guarantee of what I am getting, better to be on the safe side. Hopefully everyone will understand why I reacted the way I did and hopefully we can put this behind us and focus on the modding community for a change. Sorry about the way I acted K.G, but it is expected when you don't reply to your customer base. But no hard feelings right? But don't worry, I guarantee that there will be a trainer I will post, and it will be free. I just don't know when it will be finished.

tumblr_m3ohigHWyT1qajc4eo1_r1_250.gif

P.S: Pozzum you have some unanswered questions on your CE modding tools page, just to let you know.

• Like 3

EDIT: Ok? I don't know where my other posts went but here is my response to the one that was here a minute ago. Might want to add back the post that this one is responding to.

tqtfof68uy7n9cjzg.jpg

I agree that things got a little heated but it is understandable why things escalated. I won't go into the details of why because it is all over with now. It is now prevalent that this trainer will never be free no matter how much you prod the creator. So it looks like I have no other choice than to make my own. It will take a while to make the trainer though, as this trainer that I really wanted has a lot of cool features.(This trainer really isn't shit, I just got a little worked up over it not being free) It will be tough to figure out the values that are required to make the unique match types like the Special Referee match and the Backstage brawl match. But it will be done, eventually.

Also about K.G's trainer not having any viruses, post a Virus Total link and then I will believe you. Just scanning it with one virus scanner is not enough, you need to scan with a bunch to be 100% sure. This is one of the main reasons why I didn't want to buy it. There is no guarantee of what I am getting, better to be on the safe side. Hopefully everyone will understand why I reacted the way I did and hopefully we can put this behind us and focus on the modding community for a change. Sorry about the way I acted K.G, but it is expected when you don't reply to your customer base. But no hard feelings right? But don't worry, I guarantee that there will be a trainer I will post, and it will be free. I just don't know when it will be finished.

tumblr_m3ohigHWyT1qajc4eo1_r1_250.gif

P.S: Pozzum you have some unanswered questions on your CE modding tools page, just to let you know.

That Shaun of the dead quote is so off in tone.  Makes it look like Shaun actually has things together which isn't really the case. 

He's not really a badass at that moment more at the point of breaking down to tears. 

If what you're wanting to do is change the caw renders, I figured out how to do it too - I don't have my notes anymore, but all I did was go the caw screen, dump the memory of 2k16 and look for the DXT image for the current caw's assembled render, I then injected my new DXT into the memory region and hit save. 

Alright! Thanks for the info, this will really help out when I make my own trainer. I plan to add the ability to change caw renders as well. You wouldn't happen to know how to add a Special Referee match or a Backstage Brawl match would you?

K.G is a waste of time, much like other people who hold modding communities to ransom. For shame.

Don't I know it! I personally experienced this first hand. Hopefully when 2k17 comes out for PC there will be a decline in people forcing "Donations" on the modding community.

That Shaun of the dead quote is so off in tone.  Makes it look like Shaun actually has things together which isn't really the case. 

He's not really a badass at that moment more at the point of breaking down to tears.

Yeah but that's what made Shawn of the dead funny. It was a comedy so it was supposed to be silly. :xmasrolleyes:

Edited by Alexa Blissed Off

If what you're wanting to do is change the caw renders, I figured out how to do it too - I don't have my notes anymore, but all I did was go the caw screen, dump the memory of 2k16 and look for the DXT image for the current caw's assembled render, I then injected my new DXT into the memory region and hit save. 

K.G is a waste of time, much like other people who hold modding communities to ransom. For shame. 

One question about this what program did you use to dump the memory? Cheat Engine doesn't seem to be able to dump memory

You are right though I am not that experienced as a member but I can tell you that if you think about those who practically "sell" their mods what if the greats such as the Visitor X or Pozzum or Cave Rider had put up donations , would the guys who are doing such selling will actually buy those ? For me that's a no , I guess mods should be free may be you can set a pass , We have already spent our money on buying the legit version from steam,If they do give it for free that is very much appreciated 

Edited by The Best in World.
Typos
  • Like 1

It's Great news Alexa.

I know right! Now we can have our own thread and not get interrupted every five seconds. Just kidding, it was getting very crowded on K.Gs thread.

But once I am finished with my trainer, this is what I will feel like doing to K.G:

tenor.gif

made you a separate thread so you can further develop it without hijacking KG's Topic.

Thanks Pozzum! :lol

You are right though I am not that experienced as a member but I can tell you that if you think about those who practically "sell" their mods what if the greats such as the Visitor X or Pozzum or Cave Rider had put up donations , would the guys who are doing such selling will actually buy those ? For me that's a no , I guess mods should be free may be you can set a pass , We have already spent our money on buying the legit version from steam,If they do give it for free that is very much appreciated 

Personally, I would probably "donate" to somebody if they didn't force me to. I feel like donating should only happen AFTER you use their tools or trainers. That way I can analyze what was made and determine if the tool is good and if I want to donate. I totally agree about not wanting to buy tools after buying the game on Steam. I have bought the console version of WWE 2k16 and WWE 2k17, as well as the PC version of WWE 2k16. As you guys know that is a lot of money to be spending, I usually spend on a budget basis and I cannot determine when a "tool" is going to be sold, when it shouldn't be in the first place. Not to hash out again, but seriously there should be a window of time when a mod or trainer can be sold. Then after that window of time is over it should be free from then on. Just my opinion on this very frustrating issue that the whole modding community faces.

I was once pro-paid tools, until I saw how much of a detriment it is to modding communities (Fallout's community is great). I don't mod 2k games anymore, I'm investing my time into making the WrestlingSDK so as much as I'd like to help, like I did with the PAC tool, I don't feel 2k games deserve my attention anymore.

Oh god! Don't even get me started on the paid modding craze on Steam with Skyrim's modding community. That was just a mess. Everyone lost faith in Value until the paid modding blew over. Well at least this meme existed because of it: You were the chosen one, Value.

2z27zztr3zq2erxzg.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, this sounds good, but if you really want me to be sold on this, I need to see an ability to port 2K16 CAWs to 2K17 when the PC version is out. I don't like having to pay for my hacking tools, but KG seems to be the only one who knows how to do this since he already did it for the console versions, so he may end up getting my cash, unless you can blow him out of the water and beat him to the punch first.

Your trainer sounds really nice. 

Thanks! Unfortunately it seems that Steam or 2K is screwing with the game. Just recently Pozzum's Match Tool has stopped working with WWE 2k16. Also when I was making the match edit tools for my trainer, half of them don't work anymore! Very frustrating! It will take me even longer to make this trainer now, till I figure out what is going on. It is not just my computer, as many other users are having the same problems with Pozzum's Match Edit tool. The weird thing is that it is only the match edit tool that is having problems. Also in my trainer I was making, only the match edit values are messed up. All of this is stressing me out! I need a break. :(

Thanks! Unfortunately it seems that Steam or 2K is screwing with the game. Just recently Pozzum's Match Tool has stopped working with WWE 2k16. Also when I was making the match edit tools for my trainer, half of them don't work anymore! Very frustrating! It will take me even longer to make this trainer now, till I figure out what is going on. It is not just my computer, as many other users are having the same problems with Pozzum's Match Edit tool. The weird thing is that it is only the match edit tool that is having problems. Also in my trainer I was making, only the match edit values are messed up. All of this is stressing me out! I need a break. :(

was it saying error detected?

hmm weird, I was just using his match editor yesterday with no problems.

Well, try it again. Because it was working for me two days ago, but now nothing. I have verified the game cache for WWE 2k16 and still nothing.

Yes, the program opens and says loading and then the Lua Engine opens up and says error detected three times and then it just closes out with no messages. Try if it works for you Pozzum.

hmm weird, I was just using his match editor yesterday with no problems.

Well, try it again. Because it was working for me two days ago, but now nothing. I have verified the game cache for WWE 2k16 and still nothing.

Yes, the program opens and says loading and then the Lua Engine opens up and says error detected three times and then it just closes out with no messages. Try if it works for you Pozzum.

I just tried it a few minutes ago, it still works: 31189906024_e618f682b9_z.jpg

My game version is 1.05.  

• 2 weeks later...

Is it okay if I post a tutorial on YT for more people to know about this. I'll give you full credit.

• 3 months later...

Well I knew KG was trouble, looks like he has been banned for good! I say good riddance :p, as he was nothing but a greedy little menace. I guess his initials stood for King Of Greed after all. Monthly subscriptions for a trainer is just ridiculous! As I said before, I would not advise downloading his trainers. Too risky, and a waste of hard earned money!

Check out the initial fallout here:

As for my WWE 2k16 Trainer, I am still trying to make it with Cheat Engine. I will have more time on my hands since my college term is over. Hopefully I will get over my previous roadblocks. It might not be too relevant, since WWE 2K17 has already been out for a while now. But I will still make it if people still want it.

hi you should make your trainer in wwe 2k17 not in 2k16 anymore :) just a tip.. 

and also. the trainer for me was worth it adding renders to caws.. until hi made it into a subscription basis which was just bad..

good luck on this trianer!