Help please, I forgot my youtube email...

Suplewich

I know, I can't believe it either. To be fair, I have so many emails that I forgot the one I used for my youtube channel... I tryed to google and stuffs but nothing really helped me. Do I have to find a hacker that could hack into my account and get my email or is there any other ways to get it back?

That's what you get for having a pile of email addresses you stupid, gready fucker! 

That or you want someone else's YouTube account hacked! Either way, you'll only get abuse here!

sorry bb <3

And I don't want someone else's account hacked, haha. Just mine, aka this one: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZM_9lVCplTPSF4n5bTQN4Q

I wouldn't do this if I could find my stuffs back.

Hey. those could be 5 subs that you will never regain again. 

But for real, I guess I could remake an account. Kinda dissapointed as I liked this account but I'll just remake another one. Thanks.

To be honest your pricing is way too low, you should be charging at least $400, as well as an hourly rate of $29.99. You should also get a few perks like health insurance, staff discounts etc...

He should do it on a per subscriber basis. Since this guy has 5 subcribers he should be charging at least $2000 plus tax.

He messaged me asking for hax and I told him I charge $200 then he stopped replying. I think $200 is very reasonable....

I did replied though. I said I blew it all on my PC parts but thanks anyways.

Personally I think that Suplewich should just give us all $10 and nudes anyway. Both to thank each of us for helping to resolve the issue (you're welcome by the way), and to prove to Aero that he isn't a greedy fucker!

Edited by HiPcavallo