Tully Blanchard UPLOADED! + ECW Managers pack, Jerry Lynn, the Impact Players, and lots more - The Tribe of Extreme

Replicant13

I hate bugging you man. I know you're probably very busy but you never got those movesets from you bro.

Sorry yeah I haven't had much time to do anything this past week, I've got the sets recorded and will try and get them up on YT tomorrow.  I'll also record and post sets for the new guys I just uploaded if you want me to.

Dude your ecw caws are awesome. Could you try and do oldschool ecw Headhunters ?

Thanks! Yeah I've been looking for good face pics of them but I still haven't had any luck.  I'm hoping to do them though.  On the bright side, I can say without any doubt that JT Smith WILL happen this year.  I can't guarantee he'll look great lol but I made a texture for him and it worked, so he'll be down the line with some more FBI guys.

So for my update, I took the Cactus Jack alt down and uploaded 3 guys.

Originally I planned on uploading 2 versions of Dreamer but the 2K logo site hadn't been working for the past 2-3 days (it's working now fortunately), so it kind of kicked me to finish up what I already had going.

Shane Douglas (circa 1994-1996)
7toLwNGzxrL7xoq1aLdBeeaivIPQWa18aMTEr8QE

mgfyAWoaSIhjNDtYFIKC4oRUaDx89v8zKPB4Nmfb

Same attires as last year because they're what he wore the most during that time.  I plan on doing a long hair/ponytail 97-99 version of Douglas soon using a new texture and different morph. 

Tommy Dreamer (circa 1994-1995)

K-9mj-7mvW3P0mdd-HPc_7S9cyZ45qMMJLIgeUNZ

zzVr2O5MPEJG-o1SV-p8tscLEx4QjWadoUPxBJKY

As soon as I saw there were suspenders in the game, it had to be done.  His pants were pulled up a lot higher than that in real life, but there was really no way to pull that off.  I tried the Rusev shorts underneath, but the suspenders ended up attaching to the pants still so it just looked weird.  Yeah, his facial features aren't as defined because, well, he wasn't so beaten up back then :)

Superstar Steve Austin

-4geYtsUfw3vtqQiym4vOuGSePnBFIVQ-qUhEZ4W

Zb4p54kvyOXlW4eYR2FyPdtrMjSJrsmxe0XsIi0J

(He's blinking in the one pic, but I didn't notice and didn't feel like re-shooting it)

So why make a CAW of Steve Austin?  Why not, I guess.  If you go back to the previous page, you'll see I might eventually do long hair WCW Stunning Steve as well if there's enough demand.  The alt attire is from his other matches in ECW against Mikey and Sandman.  I had the head morphed a bit higher but I adjusted it because the main attire's hair sat weird when I had the head morphed accurately, so if you want to make a Ringmaster version of Austin, make the head a bit more pointy and use the CM Punk style short hair (with the sideburns) and use the color wheel # from the hair I gave him.

Now I know these 3 guys are pretty niche, so they won't be up for very long.  Once I finish Dreamer's 96-2000 look, I'll replace his pretty boy look with something like this (I still need to tweak the jaw and the head shape, that's just early WIP work) and I'll probably finish up at least one version of the Sandman as well.

-0oVtDpsUAKUyBtY7GFsGPqCJHN4szGvua_cK726

And here's a teaser of things to come... although I'm waiting til I get more upload slots before I do much more work on him.

PyKdgt_7r60kKVOWl8VLb4EDLCcyiMshTSZJ4JFZ

Edited by Replicant13

Yeah just go ahead and upload all the sets for these guys.

The first two sets (Funk and Malenko) are up on YT now, I'll get the other sets up this weekend.

That's definitely one of the better Shane Douglas caws I've seen. I need a Douglas for my future 95-96 universe Malenko looks great too. 

Thanks man, I'm glad you like them.  If you're doing WWF 95-96 and need Dean Douglas's logo, let me know and I can send it to you or post it here. 

A quick update -- Keith uploaded an ECW era Bam Bam Bigelow alt on his 2nd account ExplodedJoker81.  Pics are in the OP, and if you use him as an alt, be sure to copy over the moveset.

And another teaser of things to come, I hope to have at least one version of him up by the end of the weekend.
jI344dPu9VhZK0FAYY3Gok1lr2RU09iGhuyyvyjy
...although that attire won't have any tattoos, because he didn't start getting them until 95-96 -- which is fine by me, because I need the extra layers :)

Thanks man. Just upload all the movesets for all the ECW guys you make. Much appreciated as always, Keep up the good work and thanks Keith for letting me use you're movesets. Could I also get Brian Pillman, Cactus Jack and Bam Bam Bigelow movesets as well??

Thanks man. Just upload all the movesets for all the ECW guys you make. Much appreciated as always, Keep up the good work and thanks Keith for letting me use you're movesets. Could I also get Brian Pillman, Cactus Jack and Bam Bam Bigelow movesets as well??

The first few sets (Funk, Malenko, and ECW Austin) are up, and I'll get the others up ASAP this week.  I've been busy and it's snowed way too much here lol so most of my free time has been shoveling out the damn driveway.

So I took down young Tommy and ECW Austin and put up 2 more guys.  I left Shane Douglas up for the moment because the first guy goes with him.

Mr.Hughes
o5pHnqP1JzPzGUshc9tPbns4Brl9w96hbBMq8I0P

reyAsLUpQMimNEpva_sUKSTXGvRL9iuna2o7sGkP

(And yes, his glasses do come off)

The Sandman
FHTdY2LviTiM9L6nX7LcZ8Y5Kh4vxX_8oKLddQqC

JSnT5z9Zr0wAZutFee6iAUXx4oA-6WstpZZWsP0t

The first attire is November to Remember 95, which I did last year except I found his actual pants and this year the game let me add a bandana to his entrance without totally messing up his hair.  The bandana isn't great but anyone who's tried to do one knows how much of a bitch they can be this year.

I've also got a 97-2000 Sandman with his Barely Legal and Blood Sweat & Beers attires since everyone seems to want the BS&B look, but I'm going to wait a bit to upload that since it's a pain managing just 5 upload slots.  Sandman's moveset was a combined effort between me and Keith, as last year we compared Sandman movesets and only had like 2 or 3 differences (and most of them being taunts).

I'll be taking down Shane Douglas tonight or tomorrow to upload another guy, so if you want anybody that's up, grab them soon.

Thanks again bro. Have you thought about doing Mikey Whipwreck??

Yeah I'll probably end up doing him if no one else gets to him first.  I just need to find a good face.  Keith made a great moveset for him last year and he's pretty much essential to ECW so he'll get done one way or another. 

I'm in a rush right now but Tommy Dreamer 95-01 has been uploaded.  Here's a couple pics until I put together composites:

Nzd3VzB3WRqNk2prxrqiH3iKPukHsn9Q_wBVytTe

dduZEldN31DMFAepZZ55SBq_Pzs-3TSwoA54K23z

ogaYs_K46J7lQLENAOghcBE4zvhwXvpXF5L38r2U

I'll add composite pics later tonight when I get time.  Thanks once again to Keith for the moveset!  There are subtle differences between this Tommy's moveset and young Tommy (the sigs/finishers specifically).  There's no DLC on him but you can give him the new DDT if you have it -- although I don't know if they fixed it when it comes to announce table breaks with this patch. 

Edited by Replicant13

So here's more pics of my new Tommy Dreamer for anyone that wants to see them.  The first attire is, of course, EC F'n W:

-EqW29_Z5qrVPqVqqlf8sHh1wHmwfOebWy55UEMY

It's sad that I had to cut the "EC F'N W" into 2 logos -- the "EC F'n" is one logo and the "W" is another because of the damn logo stretching... but it was necessary because otherwise it'd look like "EC F'N W:)

And you wouldn't believe how hard it was to find the shirt for the alt attire...
KmHyxkL91ir8eRetNvIqgtpaF9n5UgWI-NXGnI9z

More face photos can be found in the OP. 

And here's a quick teaser of more things to come...
ur7AQjs_HHezOhwCt5u99tJVqc-ydyCgUz9ssuqY

...but they probably won't be up until next week unless I somehow get Silver status before then, since I want to give people time to get Dreamer, Sandman, and Hughes. 

Edited by Replicant13

Yeah just go ahead and upload all the sets for these guys.

The first two sets (Funk and Malenko) are up on YT now, I'll get the other sets up this weekend.

That's definitely one of the better Shane Douglas caws I've seen. I need a Douglas for my future 95-96 universe Malenko looks great too. 

Thanks man, I'm glad you like them.  If you're doing WWF 95-96 and need Dean Douglas's logo, let me know and I can send it to you or post it here. 

A quick update -- Keith uploaded an ECW era Bam Bam Bigelow alt on his 2nd account ExplodedJoker81.  Pics are in the OP, and if you use him as an alt, be sure to copy over the moveset.

And another teaser of things to come, I hope to have at least one version of him up by the end of the weekend.
jI344dPu9VhZK0FAYY3Gok1lr2RU09iGhuyyvyjy
...although that attire won't have any tattoos, because he didn't start getting them until 95-96 -- which is fine by me, because I need the extra layers :)

thanks for the offer but I never could rally behind the Dean Douglas gimmick. I like his egotistical persona better. Thanks though. Also Malenko & Douglas are a lot of fun to use. Any plans to do Benoit from 98-99? I'd like to see your take on that one. 

Edited by MisterNs

thanks for the offer but I never could rally behind the Dean Douglas gimmick. I like his egotistical persona better. Thanks though. Also Malenko & Douglas are a lot of fun to use. Any plans to do Benoit from 98-99? I'd like to see your take on that one. 

No problem yeah I didn't care for it either, I just figured I'd offer becuase I know some people like to do multiple promotions/eras in Universe.  As for Benoit, I can't for the life of me get Dee's to d/l so I may take a crack at him at some point.  I've got the logos for his ECW attires already when I converted Benoit last year, so he's possible if I can find a good face from that time.

These are all pretty sick. Hope you take a shoot at "The Eliminators" again this year. Thank you for the movesets again. I appreciate all the hard work you're doing man.

Thanks man, both The Eliminators will definitely happen this year.  I started them a couple weeks ago and I thought my Saturn sucked, but I checked him out in-game he looks way better than I expected.  He's not great lol but at least I know I'm on the right track. 

I'll be doing TPE, The Pitbulls, and some other guys/teams first, but I'm planning on doing The Elims, The Gangstas, Pitbulls, Public Enemy, somewhere between 3-6 FBI members, 4-6 Dudleys, Bad Breed (if I can get Ian's face to work again this year), and then some of the later ECW teams.  Either Keith or I will be doing Furnas/Lafon too if we can find a decent pic of Lafon.

To update, Keith re-did his ECW Bam Bam Bigelow with a new entrance shirt and a better quality version of the other shirt.  Pics are in the OP, and he's also got a DLC Bigelow moveset up so grab that when you grab Bigelow.  They're up under his ExplodedJoker account.

And here's another guy that'll be coming along with the Bruise Bros:

AmaFNM3curYXDxqwNpSuKUEqp4OlHc48JFTy_4SK

The only thing that sucks is that the 4 or 5 long hairstyles that can still be used with the bandana ALL clip through them.  But Brian Lee absolutely needs his bandana, so there'll be a slight clipping issue unless 2K fixes it (lol yeah right) or updates the game to allow some of the other hairstyles to use bandanas once again (lol yeah right again).

And there'll be 1 more guy that goes with the group, but I'm still deciding on which hair to use for him.

So for anyone who wants Sandman, Hughes, Dreamer, and Malenko, get them ASAP because I'll be taking them down to upload 4 more guys soon -- possibly as early as Sunday.

Edited by Replicant13

So I uploaded 4 CAWs today...

Prime Time Brian Lee

EYiNHpFDpbKlxQQJyqNmrzfCth_XvPRIgO59umvu

7563Lx9oZZIFiaaxCiVo7Ii5ilmxDpEZnacUa-UT

The Bruise Brothers (Ron & Don Harris)

R1DWPvJza_Mfk1ofNW4y-jtKDV0tyzwBosGyLfaT

DWg1IOhvIIyV6E91CAMc1EdejrKe5hXUUHvWnQhm

N5CvdfJ7ao-zUzu2eZeCUooPhThkY5W8soV5oWpv

yA-rGP-ahHgU5I2UBZXzcxXFcJSOoMkqNq_qq5et

No DOA alt attires for them this year.  The NOD is removed and I'm not doing a retro WWF brand this year, so there's not much point for me.  They can be converted though for anyone who wants Skull/8-Ball/Chainz.

And even though there's 26 versions of him up on CC... I figured what the hell, I'll give him a shot.

Raven

oGdXYrm_arYFekBho3znAE1qReoN86-0Wqe0Ytmi

0R3gHH2s73XKFZJ2tdxEmRh6oD7yP3tT0Dt2Ta5n

RJO0cDcswvM3WvOoApsZ4A6mWQhzbJ4fpEEELAaN

lXr5Lhipib2Ru0P2taZnWgzdhlLrq-qcdRvBtwxu

(See the OP for face photos of all 4)

I had to make Raven a conehead in order for the hair to not be so rounded, and even then, it doesn't look great but IMO it was the best hair option for him. 

As for his tattoos -- this Raven is based on his first ECW run, so you'll notice that his Rust Never Sleeps tattoo is missing the top and bottom of the dagger.  He didn't get that added until 97 or 98 when he went to WCW, and he didn't have his neck tattoo either.  I made 2 of his tats myself, but I didn't make his let shoulder, leg, and rightforearm tats.  I don't know who did (I found them on Google) so if anyone knows who did, I'd love to give credit.  Everything else (the shirts, the face texture, etc) was made by me.

Keith did all their movesets and they're awesome. Also, I left about 5 layers open on each Raven attire in case you want to add any facial hair or the rest of his tats.. 

They'll all be up for about a week (or until I get more guys done), so I'll give a few days warning before any of them get pulled.

Edited by Replicant13

Nice work on Raven man. Could I get Sandman's and his moveset??

Thanks man, yeah I'll have both of them up on YT in a day or two, probably tomorrow morning if I get time.  Sandman's set is basically the same as last year although there are a few new moves added, like they finally gave us a slingshot legdrop from the apron for him (now all we need is a slingshot Singapore cane strike to the outside lol).  I know I had to change a couple grapple moves too since all the "snapmere + ____" moves got changed to strong strikes. 

And since I'm on, here's an early in-game shot of (probably) my next guy to be uploaded...
1wiw4vfOiLRoQItOsKLPHcZ4hYXkrWFWYmTPHBdy

Stevie Richards and Borne Again have been uploaded!  See the OP for close up/face photos.

Borne Again
RVGHZhgEjxTUMUOQc5cwf3PTrPeGROQ5xNDoWgJW

149pBTrxEFiJaMXmudAzr8iCcSF0ViWCIrr9V5TB

The in-game Doink singlet is designed more for a WWF face Doink than Borne/Evil Doink, so he's at the max layers on both attires.  It's probably hard to see but I set the opacity on the entrance face paint higher so that it looks like the paint is faded when the match is going.

Keith Majors did the moveset and of course, it's excellent.  Borne has no DLC on him, but Keith has a moveset with DLC moves up on his Exploded Joker account in case anyone is interested.

And for Stevie, I did 2 slots.

The first slot (which I'm going to leave up longer) is a Winger shirt and a BWO alt

shOMTn1uzbnyzdNAc7UpdpZ4FHNf1l1jO9k4W0vC

DqSIgG4S1RrlYGvzA9YC0dEJiZA6FtacGwSfNrJF

The second slot is more for hardcore fans.  This one won't be up for as long (I might take it down as early as Monday) so if you're interested in this one, get it ASAP. 

8Buj1BRBc2CsTsBqzI7NvEGVs0eYafvuirGIsnNU

ClNZSvZ_K6Bvu9o8qDIayzSJHY7Gm2uH3GeaTrsE

DixpxyIsKFKkhAs33s11TFQxv28RsLPZj5omhDmN

I left some layers on each Stevie attire in case anyone wants to give him the sideburns he had for a short time.  A word of advice to anyone doing shirts like this -- do them all at once (or as much as possible) because editing them after creates a really annoying domino effect where layers get switched around and logos switch back to default colors :)

Once again, credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for Stevie's moveset.

The Flock of Seagulls/Van Halen Stevie won't be up for long, so like I said, if you want it, get it soon.  If all goes as planned, I'll have another ECW tag team up in the next day or two.

Nice work. You're really tempting me to get a Xbox One. Because all these great ECW caws. On another note could I get Matt Bourn and Stevie Richard's movesets?

Thanks!  Yup I'll have those sets up in a day or two, along with these next two guys (if you want them, that is)...

I'm in a hurry now so I'll have to post composite pics tonight, but Public Enemy has been uploaded!
vX5UHyqxDts4l-wcT1hwhMCAi9TDweBNV11lkoEW

The first attire is NY Knicks while the alt is Chicago Bulls.  The braintrust at Yukes/2K made it so that ALL elbow pads go on top of the shirt instead of underneath, so if you don't like the elbow pads on Johnny, feel free to remove them.  Johnny's face is a 100% new texture compared to the one I made last year, so hopefully it's an improvement.  I'll be doing the purple WCW attire I did last year and Violent By Design in another slot sometime this week, but I wanted to get these done and up first. 

Thanks to Keith Majors for their movesets!  I'll post more pics tonight when I get time.

Edited by Replicant13

Nice work. You're really tempting me to get a Xbox One. Because all these great ECW caws. On another note could I get Matt Bourn and Stevie Richard's movesets?

Thanks!  Yup I'll have those sets up in a day or two, along with these next two guys (if you want them, that is)...

I'm in a hurry now so I'll have to post composite pics tonight, but Public Enemy has been uploaded!
vX5UHyqxDts4l-wcT1hwhMCAi9TDweBNV11lkoEW

The first attire is NY Knicks while the alt is Chicago Bulls.  The braintrust at Yukes/2K made it so that ALL elbow pads go on top of the shirt instead of underneath, so if you don't like the elbow pads on Johnny, feel free to remove them.  Johnny's face is a 100% new texture compared to the one I made last year, so hopefully it's an improvement.  I'll be doing the purple WCW attire I did last year and Violent By Design in another slot sometime this week, but I wanted to get these done and up first. 

Thanks to Keith Majors for their movesets!  I'll post more pics tonight when I get time.

the logos are really good. As for the Public Enemy caws they look the same as last year so good job. I'll be downloading them

soon when they're uploaded. Makes me wish Harlem Heat was in the game. 

• Like 1

the logos are really good. As for the Public Enemy caws they look the same as last year so good job. I'll be downloading them

Thanks man, glad you like them!  Yeah the Rocco texture from last year worked for the most part (I had to clean it up) but Johnny's had to be completely redone with a new face photo as the old one made him look green lol.  The retro ECW versions of TPE are up on CC now, and I'll have WCW/ECW jersey versions of them by the end of the week.  Here's the attire pics I promised yesterday:

i0bCMQ_TFGmNrzIdxYTNy1lTujYKkaWVCvyatg5T

I forgot to take pics of his entrance attire apparently, so picture him with shades on  :)  And I should also mention that the Kofi hair that worked good for him last year can't be worn with the bandana this year.  The hair below can't use the bandana either, but it didn't really need it.

imMZ6Ied6YMibRQz9kJHVv-uPxzRbHhnlCWz9Ujj

SjJroOmnT4wEH0cu0HVNAlD_PbSo3slscBs2MkUX

Yiq4cQBCHyb_nYnBC5aynyb02Uziz_cisMrgaCPT

And here's a preview of one of their upcoming attires... which probably would be done by now if logo placement and stretching in between the arms wasn't so annoying this year.

WNxvt-rcwqzInPojwyB4A1ZHoKkAxl0cN4nOjkP9

Once again, credit and huge thanks to Keith for their movesets.  I'll have the purple jersey and Violent By Design attires done and uploaded sometime later this week, so if you want the Bulls/Knicks versions, get them soon.  And I should have another ECW tag team to go with them...

Thanks man, glad you like them!  Yeah the Rocco texture from last year worked for the most part (I had to clean it up) but Johnny's had to be completely redone with a new face photo as the old one made him look green lol.  The retro ECW versions of TPE are up on CC now, and I'll have WCW/ECW jersey versions of them by the end of the week.  Here's the attire pics I promised yesterday:

i0bCMQ_TFGmNrzIdxYTNy1lTujYKkaWVCvyatg5T

I forgot to take pics of his entrance attire apparently, so picture him with shades on  :)  And I should also mention that the Kofi hair that worked good for him last year can't be worn with the bandana this year.  The hair below can't use the bandana either, but it didn't really need it.

imMZ6Ied6YMibRQz9kJHVv-uPxzRbHhnlCWz9Ujj

SjJroOmnT4wEH0cu0HVNAlD_PbSo3slscBs2MkUX

Yiq4cQBCHyb_nYnBC5aynyb02Uziz_cisMrgaCPT

And here's a preview of one of their upcoming attires... which probably would be done by now if logo placement and stretching in between the arms wasn't so annoying this year.

WNxvt-rcwqzInPojwyB4A1ZHoKkAxl0cN4nOjkP9

Once again, credit and huge thanks to Keith for their movesets.  I'll have the purple jersey and Violent By Design attires done and uploaded sometime later this week, so if you want the Bulls/Knicks versions, get them soon.  And I should have another ECW tag team to go with them...

think I'll wait for your WCW ones. The Bulls & Knicks ones are cool, but I have few CAW spots left and want to go with the WCW ones. Great job all the same though. 

Awesome work on PE once again bro. Could I get there movesets? Is the next team The Eliminator's??

Thanks!  TPE's movesets are up, along with Richards and Borne in case you haven't seen yet.  Eliminators will be soon, and I'll post their sets if you want them.

think I'll wait for your WCW ones. The Bulls & Knicks ones are cool, but I have few CAW spots left and want to go with the WCW ones. Great job all the same though. 

Thanks, yeah no worries I completely understand.  A lot of our ECW guys and attires are pretty niche, so they're definitely not for everyone.  The new TPE attires are up, so I hope they were worth the wait!

A big update today, as 5 new CAWs were uploaded yesterday.

First up is ECW era Tommy Rogers, which is a collaboration between Keith Majors and myself (I did the face, Keith did everything else).  It can be found on his ExplodedJoker81 account, and he's also got a DLC moveset for him up for anyone that has the season pass.

zcB2zM4uCN34uS6wzjau-huiHWvpLL9k7I8SdL4Y

vhUWp1PfCg8oGYm_quJZbslUe4ds90EV7p18Fl09

The Bulls/Knicks TPE attires are down, and I replaced them with these two attires:

oSn0xjLX1EnUPU-L6UWMvNJA_mcLj5XzsIBGqAHD

yZ3B3eSDPJeVVrNce3RBodD9Zt69mf2Vg4_XHa-I

BXoL8rEgXSrW4T2ivNtOqtg8xT8zBUxyydrm9ozx

ApWgjA4UJ0vHCBJ0hv9SQW1K7lPfexSisOowo5NC

It took WAY too long to get those designs on the sleeves of the Violent by Design attire to work and even out underneath the arm, so enjoy them :)  .  The lettering is a bit uneven as anyone who's CAW'ed knows, logo stretching on shirts is worse than ever this year. I'm still happy how they turned out, even though Johnny's back is concave and swallows text.

And then there's New Jack and Mustafa, the Gangstas:

qi99ktjgnzSZM5t7BRhA2OlTPM3V_T1GMt3zDTzi

tHzh0FAi2m-ntz2C3NXzrceJ9FLm7kKrr1H4-PBV

It's pretty much the same attires for Mustafa as last year, but he really didn't really wear anything different.  The hair options for him were a lot better this year for sure.

yuQKNG-IOIF0g5G0CAM5x8dpLjF_rWWNCRMzJRpO

wWPqyCCC0fwCAXOdAKPy9WsLAcdTvT8m6ih0n07H

New Jack is based more on his tag team run with the Gagnstas, so no tattoos for him (he didn't start getting them until 1998, and I only had 2 or 3 of his tats anyways).  If anyone wants his 187 look, change his pants to the Bushwhackers camo and do a Google search for "New Jack 187" and the shirt will pop up, or I can post it on here.  It's a pretty simple change.  The face is from 1995, so it's probably about the youngest New Jack you'll find.

Face photos of all 5 can be found in the OP.  As always, credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for their movesets!  The Gangstas and TPE are on my account, while Tommy Rogers is on Keith's ExplodedJoker81 account.

These guys will be up for a bit, but I'll have to take at least one team down sooner than later once I finish the next tag team. 

Edited by Replicant13