Tully Blanchard UPLOADED! + ECW Managers pack, Jerry Lynn, the Impact Players, and lots more - The Tribe of Extreme

Replicant13

I've been slacking as far as updating this thread goes, but there's been a couple new CAWs and attires posted. 

First up, I made an Impact Players era attire for Jason Knight.

Jason_IP_CAW01.png

He's got 4 attires now (2 1994-96 in-ring attires, 1 1994-96 mullet era manager/suit attire, and the new Impact Players look) so pick and choose the ones you want.  He's up on my Replicant14 account now.

As far as new CAWs, this next one has been up for a couple of weeks.  He's pretty niche, but I needed more depth on my 94-97 profile...

"Wildman" Sal BellomoSal_Bellomo_CAW_D.png

I actually started him 7 or 8 months ago and gave up because I knew there wouldn't be much demand and so many of the good clothing parts for him conflicted with others, but I figured out how to do his ECW look as best as the game would allow.

Sal_Bellomo_CAW_B.png

The alt attire is his 1996 FBI manager look, so that's 7 FBI guys now this year.

Sal_Bellomo_CAW_C.png

I did his moveset, and he's got 0 custom logos aside from the face so he should be fairly easy to download for anyone who wants him.  He's up on my Replicant14 account right now.

And the other new CAW...

Dory Funk Jr.
Dory_CAW_A.png

There's tons of Terry CAWs now but only 1 Dory, so I figured I'd try and change that.  He's based in the mid-90's/ECW, but the attires work for many promotions.

Dory_CAW_B.png

His entrance attire:

Dory_CAW_C.png

Now the alt attire is pretty niche as it's from the barbed wire tag match against Public Enemy at Heatwave 94. 

Dory_CAW_D.png

If you don't like the gloves, feel free to change them to regular hand/wrist tape.  I figure most people will just end up doing Superstar Threads style color changes with the main attire anyways but I wanted to do something different, and it gave me the chance to use the Heyman hair on a CAW for a change.

I did his moveset, and all I can say is that there aren't enough European uppercut variations in the game to truly do him justice :) He's up now on my Replicant13 account.  And a heads up - anyone who needs/wants DC Drake, Rockin' Rebel, or Sal Bellomo should get them soon as I've got another project on my 2nd profile that I should have done sometime this week.

Edited by Replicant13

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 8:53 AM, MD said:

how do you get the background music good and synced up. i have the app but i want to know how you do it.

Usually I queue up the song while the match is loading and then quick switch over and start it as soon as the intros start.  Then once the first guy's entrance is done, I switch back into the app and load the next song.  But it seems like the latest dashboard update has screwed up custom music for the moment; every time I put on YT background music the app ends up crashing within 30 seconds regardless if I'm playing a match or just sitting in a menu.  So hopefully that gets fixed.

It's been quiet here but I've got a pretty big update today.

First off, Keith got 5 more upload slots so Furnas/Lafon and the Heavenly Bodies are back online.  He's also got a cool new Cactus Jack attire.  It's his WW F'n F shirt which I'll try to add pictures of in the next couple days.

And since Woman got a fairly decent response, I made a couple more managers.  4 of them, actually.

Francine
Francine_CAW_B.png

And I made 4 attires for her :)

Francine_CAW_C.png

Attire 1 is for managing Shane Dogulas and the Triple Threat

Francine_CAW_D.png

Attire 2 is for managing The Pitbulls

Francine_CAW_E.png

Attire 3 works for both Shane Douglas and Tommy Dreamer

Francine_CAW_F.png

And attire 4 works for managing Justin Credible

Beulah McGillicutty
Beulah_CAW_B.png

The hair options really suck for Beulah, so I made 4 attires with the 3 decent hair choices the game had for her.

Beulah_CAW_C.png

Attire 1 is more based on 1998-99, but if you remove the top and give her some knee pads, it also works as a wrestling attire.  I tried to add an Everlast or big Nike logo on her chest (which is what she actually wore when wrestling) but the logo warping on women's chests is beyond horrible.

Beulah_CAW_D.png

Attire 2 works for late 1995 and 1996

Beulah_CAW_E.png

Attire 3 is Hostile City Showdown 95 (when she got piledrove by Tommy Dreamer for the first time)

Beulah_CAW_F.png

And attire 4 is from Hardcore Heaven 97 (Dreamer vs Jerry Lawler)

Dawn Marie
Dawn_CAW_B.png

Out of everyone I think Dawn turned out the best, but a lot of that is because of what I had to work with.  Also the Christmas attire isn't included but she wore that in late 2000 when managing Simon Diamond/Johnny Swinger and can be made easily (just give her the Santa hat and the holiday dress that's in "outfits").

Dawn_CAW_C.png

Since I made 4 attires for Beulah and Francine, I made 4 for dawn too.

Dawn_CAW_D.png

Her attires are mostly based off episodes of ECW Hardcore TV since there really aren't enough "revealing" clothing options for some of her PPV attires.

Dawn_CAW_E.png

Dawn_CAW_F.png

And the two biggest names that I didn't make this year are Sabu and Taz... but I figured I'd try and do something for them.

Bill Alfonso
Alfonso_CAW_A.png

Fonzie only has 3 attires because I didn't want to get too logo heavy.  As it is, I had to use 6 custom logos on him plus the face.  I really miss the body morphing sliders because he's as skinny as the game will allow, but not really skinny enough.

Alfonso_CAW_B.png

I tried giving him Cena's dog takes and re-coloring them as a makeshift whistle, but the collar on both shirts glitches to hell when that gets added.  Feel free to add it back if you can deal with some clipping and discoloration around the neck.

Alfonso_CAW_C.png

Attire 1 is (obviously) his RVD/Sabu manager gear

Alfonso_CAW_D.png

Attire 2 is Team Taz

Alfonso_CAW_E.png

And attire 3 is his 1995 crooked referee look.

Now even though I doubt many people will use them as wrestlers, I did movesets and entrances for all of them.  Dawn's is based more off WWE because she didn't do anything other than catfights in ECW, but t's about as accurate as the game will allow.

They're all up now on my Replicant14 account, and I'll try to add pics of the Cactus Jack WW F'n F shirt in the next couple days.

Edited by Replicant13

Better late than never with this update I guess.

First up, I made Cactus Jack's WW F'n F shirt.  Keith's got it up on his ExplodedJoker81 account, and I meant to post pics forever ago but totally forgot.
Cactus_Edit_WWFN01.png

And there's 2 new Mikey Whipwreck attires on Keith's account as well
Mikey_New_Attires01.png

NOTE:  The tights/kneepads on the green skull attire aren't 100% exactly like what you'll get if you download it; but I think you get the general idea

And I made a new guy...

Tully Blanchard
Tully_CAW_B.png

I wanted to do a pure 1995 ECW attire for him, but the hairstyles were all horrible for that -- the game needs more balding mullets and balding hairstyles without sideburns.  So I made a NWA/WWF version of him, although attire 1 definitely works for ECW aside from the hair.

Attire 1
Tully_CAW_C.png

Attire 2
Tully_CAW_D.png

His entrance gear
Tully_CAW_E.png

I got the Brain Busters logo from the Bernie Lomax drive, so credit to him or whoever made it originally

And here he is in-game
Tully_CAW_F.png

I did his moveset, and he's set to being a heel with his 80's/early 90/s personality traits, so if anyone actually does use him for ECW, you'll want to set him to be a face and you'll also want to move his cowardly/desperate ratings over to the left.

I've got a couple more guys I'm gonna try to get done before 2K18 drops, but no guarantees.  They'll definitely get done at some point; it's just that I've been way too busy actually playing the game :)