Tully Blanchard UPLOADED! + ECW Managers pack, Jerry Lynn, the Impact Players, and lots more - The Tribe of Extreme

Replicant13

are you doing ECW Kid Kash man or are there still more guys to come awesome Work

Yup I plan on getting to him eventually.  When I get more upload slots (which at this rate won't be until 2K19 comes out) we'll be doing bigger projects.  Once I get around to Super Crazy, Kid Kash won't be far behind.

Hope you do the Unholy Alliance. My favorite tag team of all time. Everything else is top notch work man. Now I gotta save some money to get an Xbox bro lol. Much respect for all these ECW caws that never get made 👌👍

Thanks!  Unholy Mikey would be cool, it's just that I'm already getting low on CAW slots and while I'd like to do duplicate slots for lots of guys (like I did for TPE, Shane, Tommy, and Stevie) there's still a lot of guys that need to get made.  Plus without having Tajiri yet, I wouldn't use that version of him.  But if you actually end up getting an Xbox then I'll make an Unholy Mikey for you :p

To update, 2 more guys have been uploaded.

The Blue Meanie

YE_Al5Thbm4zEUG7VOpCeMMGOetibH1JxhqnWP0s

Z64nZ4ac_CBBZombRMR2DbLpFqp9XEH1iiMNR2DO

Huge thanks to Nachtzehrer for finding the Meanie pic I used to make his face!  The main attire is his debut, while the alt is when he teamed with....

"The most imitated man in wrestling" Super Nova

n-c2p04iR0nrd0GDshGgW_Kh72xiW1y2RduidIeh

The tights didn't turn out as well as I planned due to the logo stretching and lack of layers.  If anyone d/l'ed him last night I changed the hair on the main attire so either d/l him again or copy the alt attire's hair for a better look.

P7FV2CfOoBlhJv-MwIiiqwM1U9SYjX5ME1nmnRuJ

Close up/face photos of both guys can be found in the OP.  And of course credit and huge thanks goes  to Keith Majors for their movesets!  If you have DLC, Keith has a DLC Nova set up on his ExplodedJoker81 account.

I also re-upped Stevie for a few days since the BWO needed to be on CC all at once.  Keith and I will have a couple more guys coming in the next day or two, so keep an eye out for more soon.

Edited by Replicant13

I can't not express, how impressed I am with some of these CAW's Hack Myers, and Shane Douglas look fantastic. Only thing I am unsure of is the Meanie's Body art T-Shirt, I know it was probably the only way to do it, but I'll have to see it in game.

I can't not express, how impressed I am with some of these CAW's Hack Myers, and Shane Douglas look fantastic. Only thing I am unsure of is the Meanie's Body art T-Shirt, I know it was probably the only way to do it, but I'll have to see it in game.

Thanks!!  Yeah it really was the only way to do Meanie's shirt.  There's a mid-length shirt in the game but it has sleeves and it's more for women.  The good thing is that logos on the body kind of look like material this year.  Last year I was going to do Stevie's shirt with body art logos, but you could see his nipples through the logos.  This year logos on the body cover that stuff up.  It's not great but it's really the best option.

Also I had to take Hack down to make room for my latest batch of uploads, but if you need him let me know as I've got a few requests for him so I'll have to re-up him soon. 

Another update here, as two more guys are up.  First up

ECW era Ron Simmons

-2aZ-u2Pvjq78uyPLezqW2C_GpnLv4OkfJjTteHm

Attire 1 is what he wore mostly in 1994 when feuding with Shane Douglas.  He also wore it in WCW for a bit, and the vest just HAD to be done :)

0Wsd4QEDWATmXQAV46geSwrb6bEMgaVc9vAErf7g

Attire 2 is what he wore against Hack Meyers and 911 after he returned from injury in 1995 and his start of a heel turn.  Keith made the logos for the alt attire, which some of you might recognize them if you had his Simmons 2K16 edit.

and

Louie Spicolli

OvPadXXiI0Tj4iS5CAA4Ku47CnKboerRDoKrR9Uz

Let's just say that the cheek sliders don't go out far enough or cover a wide enough range to do him 100% accurately, but I'm still happy how he turned out.  Attire one is based on his feud with Tommy Dreamer.  While he mostly wore an EC Fn W shirt, I figured the Beulah shirt would be a bit more unique, even though he only wore it once or twice (and anyone who has my Tommy Dreamer or Bruise Bros can easily swap the logo out if they don't like it).

0QxWF0B6X2dj8w-obbqlcDRsSG6p8ks_LsYzPO0q

Attire 2 is his navy blue singlet from around the time he debuted in ECW.  I've got him set to be a heel, but he was usually a face for the singlet attire.

As always, credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for their movesets, and help in tracking down refs for both Ron and Louie.

Keith will have another guy up on his ExplodedJoker account probably today (or whenever the patch finishes d/l'ing for him) so be sure to keep an eye out for that.

ECW era Psicosis has been uploaded!  See the OP for a close-up face shot.  I made the face and did the morph while Keith did everything else... which is a lot considering how much detail there is to Psicosis.

mw4O-V9_O56EnP_91Y3kxR_ZzxSxqFRBKX9Ivqnw

His in-ring attire is the same across both attire slots since that's all he wore in ECW and the CAW is at around 16 logos, but the entrance attires are different:

u0VbQI9TDl-paK4S_oJY4AQVfWSssX3JWYUiH4Ry

sb1bClsqSm3K-6ZzDhq_RS07vl9-nOqMkEtlGv3L

He's up now on Keith's ExplodedJoker81 account.  There's no DLC on him, but Keith also has a DLC moveset up for anyone that has the season pass.  And there should be more to come soon, probably by this weekend.

Another fairly big update as most of these guys have been up for a couple days.  First up:

2 Cold Scorpio

TPWM_PyTRpW6q5KCqt0nD87xVesGIqiqoIQwdTCQ

Dying his hair left a bit of a crack down the center of his head, but I covered it up as best as I could with an extra hair texture, so you only see it during the entrance.  It's not visible at all during matches.  It was really the best/only way to give him accurate hair this year.

ltpWQW56WeoLm-I-XbfRBdU1x039fZherDt_GRhx

If anyone got Scorpio on Saturday, you might want to re-d/l him as I tweaked the alt attire a bit to balance out the triangles better and add his name to his wrist bands.  Also I pimped out his entrance jacket.  There's no new logos, just a more accurate attire.

ECW era Rob Van Dam

Zg8AXTfNEsQMq6mR-g41TRheVJ0riCyM7EUmLkoN

Attire #1 is Barely Legal.  If you're wondering why he has odd boots, kneepads, and wrist tape, that's how he wore it back then.  The American Alpha singlets were a better length, but using one of them would've cut off a good chunk of the front design, so technically the singlet is a couple inches longer than it should be.

Also he's got chest hair, which I apparently forgot to take pics of after adding it.

UVgthdkTL4ivxJOf2nj7vsqUq_5NMNIN0kmpllWH

I'm unsure who originally made the singlets -- I'm going to give credit to both Petchy and Bernie Lomax, so if anyone knows for sure please let me know.  I made the hair texture, and the face is from a 1998 pic so he's younger than some RVDs.

Al Snow

ayVqhz46OWaPFaatyQYpM9Xa2gXCKz5XQrk4sxLS

9bGoCvNyvfaAD4XRy3EkSSWobVjwMZdMBh1V9Mjr

Last year Al used about a dozen logos for the New Rockers singlet, but since it's in the game this year, he only uses 4 logos including the face.

And this next guy is really niche, but Keith and I thought he would be a cool addition since he's never been created in a WWE game before, at least not to our knowledge.

"The Godfather of Extreme" Damien Kane

XefHWbn48jrvw8RYBMHFIVE3bqPpIV4B_OO3bIgT

For making the face out of a Network screencap where his head was turned sideways, I'm pretty happy with how he turned out.

7iZAS37PyZEnd08L2K7bBEGXWMiqfHYvRBY6hn15

Face photos of everyone can be found in the OP, and once again, credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for their movesets!  He should get double credit for the Damien Kane moveset, considering there's not much footage of him out there, and he didn't win very often :)

These 4 guys should be up until the weekend when I'll have another 3-4 guys done.

Edited by Replicant13

Another update here as 4 more guys were put up over the weekend.

Axl Rotten

AE3R-viqEisAFfBQThJM1oScQ1-HduT_uypWfqdw

My original plan was to do 2 slots for Axl (one Bad Breed/post-Bad Breed slot, and one Hardcore Chair Swinging Freaks slot) but I'm running low on free CAW slots.  So attire 1 is Axl's Bad Breed look.

cmnixELht8R6X6Sm6okZNPNfNgNE_lOAAC8bLPkG

And attire 2 is an attire he wore during his Hardcore Chair Swinging Freaks days.

Ian Rotten

pU47w9a0wQoeH_iqatZqXWtHd0dwBf2HtMzCLb-E

Ian's got a completely new face this year as I was able to grab a much younger screencap of him.  Attire 1 is Bad Breed to go along with Axl.  And since he didn't have many singles attires, I went with the Taipei Death Match attire for his alt once again.

zGuPlHGv3sHh4OGBkO6HzP2wQEv8IRs88i8qT1U_

Balls Mahoney

naPQrXK0VVGfDpgyMLTFXiB-LvKusvLlPpO5ht3y

Attire 1 is an attire he wore with Axl quite a bit.  Attire 2 is what he wore against Masato Tanaka at Hardcore Heaven 2000.

aSPTmm-syYonnPcg7Dm5nJ55V6oJPRwpvDHH1KWi

All logos and textures are by me except Keith made Balls's left arm tat.  And I've got to give some credit to KRadiation for being the first one to do Balls's attire this way on current gen.

And last is a guy that doesn't go with the first 3, but he's still a cool addition.

Vampire Warrior (aka ECW era Gangrel)

Rz8vBmZU_i3wx5NMDwiMh5XisepCYK4tt_kvTTCa

Attire 1 is what he wore the whole time during his first run in ECW and his feud with Tommy Dreamer.  Attire 2 is from his brief return to ECW in 1997, pre-Gangrel days.

Agah1GvJSd2hlk0Bs80kUBaQzFQ2nYgSjqBMN_o5

Face photos of everyone can be found in the OP.  As always, credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for their movesets!

These guys will be up until Saturday when I'll have to take them down to make room for the next batch of uploads.

Another update, this time with one of Keith's CAWs.

ECW era Konnan

WH0PmcCYr44PN0CkHKHh2sAsqGWc3TgF9N0v6fEg

He's a lot lighter on logos than some Konnan CAWs because he didn't have any tattoos back in 1995-96.  His moveset is ECW based too, although it'd also work for anyone doing an early 90's AAA Universe.

The alt attire is November to Remember 95

M0APzHUGjTZyAWi6E1lz268w8TeL0y83fwsBhscF

Credit to TheKris100 for the face.

He's up now on Keith's ExplodedJoker81 account.  And for anyone who still wants Axl, Ian, or Balls, grab them soon as I'll have 2-3 guys up on my account tomorrow (Saturday).

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jai said:

great work Rep! i didn't even know Konnan was in ECW LOL that's pretty badass!

Thanks man, Keith did all the work on this CAW but I did contribute a couple of logos and the hair texture.  Yeah Konnan wasn't in ECW for very long, it was late 95-early 96 right before WCW signed him and all the other luchadores.  He squashed Jason at November to Remember 95, and he had a couple of title matches against The Sandman which he lost, and that was pretty much the end of his run (and then shortly after, Bischoff stole him and he wound up winning the US title in WCW lol).

1 hour ago, Jai said:

great work Rep! i didn't even know Konnan was in ECW LOL that's pretty badass!

Thanks bud glad you like him. I started him a month ago and was making him between move sets and got side tracked a few times with making Chris Jericho and Psicosis but I'm happy he's finally finished as he is a great addition and fun to play. He took awhile as I could never get really good close ups of his logo's so I had to draw all his logo's by pausing the video at the right angles and thankfully replicant had a good capture of his N2R 95 kickpads as I could never get a great look at them and they are fairly complicated so I could not draw them without a great detailed shot. Also in ECW he had hair but was balding really badly and replicant did a great job on Pitbull 2 who had a similar look so I made something similar for Konnan and having the belt as an in game part put the attires over the top in my opinion so I'm happy with how he turned out.

If you like our caws stay tuned for more updates as replicant and I are at 57 guy's with the few we downloaded from others so that means there's 43 more to come.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Replicant13 said:

Thanks man, Keith did all the work on this CAW but I did contribute a couple of logos and the hair texture.  Yeah Konnan wasn't in ECW for very long, it was late 95-early 96 right before WCW signed him and all the other luchadores.  He squashed Jason at November to Remember 95, and he had a couple of title matches against The Sandman which he lost, and that was pretty much the end of his run (and then shortly after, Bischoff stole him and he wound up winning the US title in WCW lol).

LOL yeah i just remember when he came in WCW. and yeah i remember him having the US title and then being in the dungeon. my universe is in 97 so most of his early stuff i won't do unless i do a flash back to 95 series which i'm considering but with AOWA stuff that's obviously gonna take alot of my time IDK yet lol

1 hour ago, KeithMajors said:

Thanks bud glad you like him. I started him a month ago and was making him between move sets and got side tracked a few times with making Chris Jericho and Psicosis but I'm happy he's finally finished as he is a great addition and fun to play. He took awhile as I could never get really good close ups of his logo's so I had to draw all his logo's by pausing the video at the right angles and thankfully replicant had a good capture of his N2R 95 kickpads as I could never get a great look at them and they are fairly complicated so I could not draw them without a great detailed shot. Also in ECW he had hair but was balding really badly and replicant did a great job on Pitbull 2 who had a similar look so I made something similar for Konnan and having the belt as an in game part put the attires over the top in my opinion so I'm happy with how he turned out.

If you like our caws stay tuned for more updates as replicant and I are at 57 guy's with the few we downloaded from others so that means there's 43 more to come.

yeah man you guys are great but you already knew that didn't you keith? lol

yeah you guys have really done well.. my only regret is 1. you guys aren't on ps4 and 2. i don't own an x1 lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jai said:

LOL yeah i just remember when he came in WCW. and yeah i remember him having the US title and then being in the dungeon. my universe is in 97 so most of his early stuff i won't do unless i do a flash back to 95 series which i'm considering but with AOWA stuff that's obviously gonna take alot of my time IDK yet lol

yeah man you guys are great but you already knew that didn't you keith? lol

yeah you guys have really done well.. my only regret is 1. you guys aren't on ps4 and 2. i don't own an x1 lol

Thanks again bud. Ya i think it's cool we are building an entire universe/fed instead of just making random caws/guy's

And this would never happen as they are competitors but seeing the games are exactly the same it be cool if 2k had a shared server so we could download each others stuff from both consoles but like I said that will never happen.

6 hours ago, KeithMajors said:

Thanks again bud. Ya i think it's cool we are building an entire universe/fed instead of just making random caws/guy's

And this would never happen as they are competitors but seeing the games are exactly the same it be cool if 2k had a shared server so we could download each others stuff from both consoles but like I said that will never happen.

ask replicant lol he's got the emails. i have started bringing back my AOWA fed from the No Mercy/WM2000/WWF Attitude days LOL i was bored. waiting on this HOF Release date. so decided to start back. it's half original but half is the wwf era circa 97 onward but yeah wcw ecw and wwf was my life back then and is what i like doing more than anything else to represent in these games.  I can't count the number of caws movesets logos etc i dl'd from you and dre41 back on 360 days lol

• Like 1

More guys were uploaded over the weekend.  First up:

Steve "Dr. Death" Williams

FzqGMA1CqVctZcLIlIkojPKJuqBMQbiBkIyxN_WN

The main attire is based off his time in ECW, specifically his match against Raven.  Credit to Bernie Lomax for the boot logo.

HThTZQqovMyI50181mcd3R2LzRGDpFFQWsQWj7Ar

The alt attire is his Miracle Violence Connection look.  Keith made the base for the MVC jacket already on Tommy Rogers, and he also did the text on the back.  Now I would've done a red trunks attire for Doc, but black is all he wore in ECW and the black also matches Gordy's MVC look, so if anyone wants a red trunks Doc, just copy the boot or kneepad color from the main attire and apply it to his trunks.

Terry "Bamm Bamm" Gordy

gKXfKxMkd0mWRxiQvBzmW43WM8U96Tx8n5vYcBI8

It's probably not the look for Gordy that most people would want for him, but attire 1 is from his ECW run where he had a bit of a mustache and about the plainest in-ring attire ever.  He wore his MVC jacket to the ring for most matches in ECW too,

mrwyAScTr8B79b-_njlTrs_zHYtgRjZmXmee_u0L

Attire 2 is his Miracle Violence Connection attire to match Doc.  The main difference is the lack of facial hair and that he wears the pair of boots Doc gave to him.

If there's any demand for him, I can easily make a Freebirds version of Gordy to go along with the DLC by changing the hair.  There's actually about 4 decent hairstyles from that era and the attires would be simple, so just ask and I can make him.  There's also an attire that might work for his 1996 Executioner look, although I don't know if anyone would even want to waste a CAW slot on that.  He's the only Gordy up on CC with a face, and considering the limited Gordy refs that are out there, I'm really happy how he turned out.

Mike Awesome

AE_Zantq4OuqL3-IQuS2I7hGa00CAVq28QyWu41J

Attire 1 is from his late 90's ECW run, which is what most people will probably remember.  And yes, Masato Tanaka is coming very soon (in fact he'll be one of my next few guys).

lCNKVQJQuQjLj-q60UfiaDVXHiUXXqT2eP9tZ6dO

Attire 2 is based on his 1994 ECW run when his name logo was yellow and he wore gloves.  You might remember it from the old Hardcore TV intro where he basically killed JT Smith with a suicide dive into the guardrail.

Face photos of all 3 guys can be found in the OP.  Credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for all 3 guys' movesets!  Keith also has DLC sets for all 3 guys up under his ExplodedJoker81 account, which you'll want to get soon.

And speaking of Keith, he updated his ECW Cactus Jack alt attire with the new DLC Cactus model.

ECW era Cactus Jack by Keith Majors

crRSWbaRkF_O5jfJ8q5m_XPVZ3Va-4fSuO6oIqnu

kQPgD0FsZes6qBTy7KvgohS-nj2gqeaDLZp3qXS4

He's up on Keith's ExplodedJoker81 account but only for a limited time.  He's also got the same attires on the old Cactus model up on his main account in case anyone would rather have them on that model.

More to come soon!

Edited by Replicant13
  • Like 1

So for once a 2K glitch worked out in my favor, as my upload slots got cleared but everything stayed online.  So Terry Funk, Dean Malenko, Mike Awesome, and Doc/Gordy are perma-stuck online.  I'll be re-uploading guys randomly over the next few days in case anyone missed out on someone they wanted, so feel free to message me with any specific re-upload requests.

Also there's 4 new CAWs up.  First up is a collaboration between Keith and myself (I did the faces and he did everything else).

The Samoan Gangsta Party

Most of you know them better as Headshrinker Samu and Rosey, but they were in ECW for a while back in 1996 after the WWF scrapped the angle with them and "Making a Difference" Fatu. 

Sweet Sammy the Silk

dvAikhDLc13nUhBoo5-8ZVzDYwroTIw41mC2lSoE

OfL26W0y9TkCiC74C9rDMHSvIWPLy4rnjuD__ukq

Big Matty Smalls

wM_DuhrEh86Kd2AWVDB_LkMFuELVv7-6DhlAPQuI

fKZJFN4p0nKopujugjDUh0gTyZuHYP7m85bjMNwH

Matt Anoa'i was actually in a lot better shape back then, so while he might not look like the Rosey most of you know, it's definitely accurate for the time.

They're both up on Keith's ExplodedJoker81 account, and he's got separate DLC sets up for them as well that you'll want to grab if you have the season pass.

Chris Chetti

K7nBDKMho6toZthQql-sCBtwMSACaduuoK7LNMuW

The pictures I had of his entrance attire didn't show up in my feed to save, but I think you get the idea (the logo on his pants was still in progress at that point).

DKNv8uJU5I0oBcobxMcZaUdBjKCPVi_NphRTaGUE

I was going to make a similar entrance attire for his alt, but the feathers looked really bad when I changed them to gold (I guess they're designed for Tyler Breeze and Hogan more than anyone).

I also re-upped Nova for the time being in case anyone missed him and wants a Chetti/Nova tag team for their Universe.

Masato Tanaka

yjinFj-1mtaAtqUg8RcPWZHz3THpxKmyMVXGXDPY

I probably did more logo work on Tanaka than I have on anyone this year this since I had to do everything of his by hand.  The alt attire is from a match against 2 Cold Scorpio in 2000.  I'm sure there are more popular attires for him, but I had never seen this one done and I thought it was a really cool attire.

6coj-Htxd82dFszpVV7Ib6MnLPr3uaDJ3SfmJP5b

Face photos of all 4 guys can be found in the OP.  Tanaka and Chetti are on my (Replicant13) account while the Samoan Gangsta Party can be found on Keith's ExplodedJoker81 account.

Once again, credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for their amazing movesets!  As I already mentioned, Keith also has separate DLC sets The Samoan Gangsta Party, but he also has them for Tanaka and Chetti up as well.  They're on his ExplodedJoker81 account, and you'll want to grab them if you have the season pass.

We've got 3 more early/mid 90's guys in the works next, and then once I get more upload slots (which should be this weekend with any luck), we'll start working on some big projects.

Edited by Replicant13
  • Like 1

3 new guys in case anyone is interested...

Eh-VFxJb8AuP6e4-0EVtKLbPZDSCQp0CIRthvVhp

The alt attire is pretty plain, but that's what he wore back in 1994.

kt3LSucpTraCeCT6vBQS8AiQ6bllGYoJ8-oDNU2H

"The British Bruiser" Johnny Smith

lIqeMb2jM_3zOponYdOsL_6KHwABuoDwWjAIOQ7c

Attire 1 is his 1996 look.  For those wondering, the flag was purposely drawn incorrectly, and his name is spelled wrong on the back of his vest because that's how Smith's real entrance vest was.  A fan made it for Johnny and he didn't have the heart to tell the guy that it was wrong, so he kept it and wore it quite a bit.  I couldn't stretch the flag out any wider but otherwise it's as accurate as can be.

P-CWb1_uSoV0fOR3TtdLSOtyg1yBKi2LzqGtLSDW

Attire 2 is his 1999 look, and it was about the easiest alt attire I've ever done :) He also wears the vest for his entrance.

Tommy Cairo

w4k_p2icfW3AEQJWfWxhUFSF4v0PdJNN36Eui4kz

He's definitely one of the most niche guys we've done this year.  Keith and I both agreed that Tommy was the biggest piece missing from our 1994 ECW roster, so he had to be done.  Attire 1 is from the match against The Sandman that led to the 1st ever Singapore Cane match.

M5PbD6s5GiHPt5Tty6sbz1C9B7DWRHJYRf9G7Efj

Attire 2 is also from a match against The Sandman, but it also works for earlier if anyone is starting Universe that far back.  You can't see it in the creation suite pics but he's got his missing tooth. 
And if anyone wants to make his attire from his feud against Tommy Dreamer, just remove the singlet and kickpads and give him jeans :)

Face photos of all 3 can be found in the OP, and as always, credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for their movesets and helping track down refs. 

Johnny Smith is uploaded on Keith's ExplodedJoker81 account, while Cairo and 911 are on my Replicant13 account. 

Edited by Replicant13

On Saturday, March 04, 2017 at 7:16 PM, Soccersmack said:

When will you be re-uploading? There are soooo many good caws .  Awesome work. 

Thanks man, I actually had everyone re-upped for at least a day over the past week. If there's anyone you (or anyone else) missed out on, let me know soon. I've got 4 more guys coming tomorrow, and after they go up I'll only have 2 slots that I'll be able to use for re-ups for at least a week.

The latest additions to the Tribe of Extreme are up...

efJpaGjDBLpr08SOO0AQP6vxhwJwtGsYB5sQT_V1

ECW era Dudley Boyz

Buh Buh Ray Dudley

nt2xn8_nF5KYEyo4q9wrNnUw5rMvXyzFCbgLdtSu

Attire #1 is his 98-early 1999 attire, specifically based off of the Dudleyville Street Fight at Heatwave 98.  Now Buh Buh is probably one of 2K's best models this year and there was no way I was going to top it, but I had to make a CAW of him for accurate hair, weight, and tattoo removal.

Attire #2 is from Barely Legal.

3H1p1MTafRpCBlqrkTUh5WLWZHYxt39ftHl6Gz3C

Now I should let everyone know that the Confederate flag is NOT included on the Buh Buh CAW.  I'm not taking the chance of getting banned, but I started it so it's about the easiest edit for anyone to do.

-FOieluNLjSCSnHvX8_4dLneCtjdxluWi0KqUi2f

You'll want to use a white 249 249 249 color combination on the color picker (or if you can't hit the mark, go into Edit Layers and copy the color from the very first logo put on the bandana).  From there you'll want to make each star 3x shorter and less wide.  There should be plenty of room for 5 stars on the back and 2 on the front, and you'll have one layer left.  It was the best I could do since I'm not risk getting banned, and it's seriously a 5 minute edit for anyone who wants to have it.

D-Von Dudley

J-zah-A4h2vKxGGkIIW7tBPQfXr8tj_hDCv_cjFC

Of course D-Von's attires match Buh Buh's, so the main attire is Heatwave 98 while the alt is Barely Legal.

bwe0JAI-lbB4ftlji_JPn20vTJVZJXV8vc0hP3vy

Big Dick Dudley

1PBPUWXmLj9aQSvc963Q_u_czfWRF27KxR79nLEX

CC censors his name so you'll have to edit it once you d/l him.  Again, attire #1 is from Heatwave 98.  Attire #2 is based off Barely Legal as well.  Since he didn't wrestle there (he appeared to attack Tommy Dreamer) I added hand/wrist tape to him this year.

ZzpVN0JeodZVQjLQ3xRK_VhcB-WVEJtvwEsFFOPt

Originally I was going to leave the hair textures on during the match, but I didn't think he needed them.  If anyone prefers it with the hair textures, just copy the entrances attires over to the main one and then delete the glasses.

And then there's a guy I wanted to make last year, but didn't have room or the time...

Little Spike Dudley

qQU7KKeGUrCx_Uv_ZJL3MkPiCZO_C3VozY8CuDYJ

GclB4xaujI9d_nEn_qIYzkQT0hmUDUfMQJG0Ndc5

As always, huge credit and thanks to Keith Majors for their perfect ECW era movesets!  He's got DLC sets up for them too, but they won't be up for long so get them soon.

While it may look like they use a lot of logos, they share quite a few.  Each Dudley brother averages out to 12 logos, but it's even fewer if you have other ECW CAWs of ours since the Big Dick hair texture has been used before along with the knee/elbow pad brand logos.

They'll all be up for about a week because there's an even bigger project coming up next, so get them while they're up.  I probably won't re-up them for a while because I won't want to re-apply Buh Buh's bandana now that it's on :)  And if you don't like the CAWs, you can always import the attires to the in-game models (if that works, that is).

6_0YIw6yEsejNAvAWEQa_f_nZQyC-dHncKVIkPL2

Edited by Replicant13
  • Like 1