Tully Blanchard UPLOADED! + ECW Managers pack, Jerry Lynn, the Impact Players, and lots more - The Tribe of Extreme

Replicant13

14 hours ago, TAKING_NAMES1997 said:

Papi Chulo looks great even though he had one match in ECW. He's still a great wrestler and is fun to play as in game. Awesome work Replicant and Keith 👌🏻👍🏻Oh and on the topic RVD singlet's I personally want to see the snake singlet he wore around 98. He's Guilty as Charged '01 attire would be cool too. I would like to see his Hardcore Heaven '97 singlet as well. But that's just me lol :lol

Thanks bro!  Yeah there were probably other guys we could've added who were there more, but Chulo was a really good wrestler and his moveset matches up well with a lot of guys.  I considered doing El Puerto Ricano originally but we had so much depth in 95-96 and Chulo actually had some credibility lol.  I'll see what I can do about RVD singlets for sure although it'll be after the rest of the CAWs are done.

There's a couple updates to guys we already made.  I made a rare 1995 ECW shirt so Keith and I both did attire updates with it.

Cactus_New_CAW_E.png

Keith made Cactus's Hardcore Heaven 95 attire from when he faced The Sandman.  If you get Keith's Cactus edit now, he's got the original 2 attires but now this is attire 1.  Keith also made new snakeskin cactus logos for him, and you can't see the boots in the pic but they're really cool.

Tommy_New_CAW_A.png

And I put the shirt on Tommy Dreamer, because it was the shirt he was wearing for the "chairshot heard round the world" with Raven.  Again, Tommy still has the original 2 attires I made for him, so he's got 3 now.

They'll be up for a few days, so get them soon if you're interested.  And I should have a new guy tomorrow or Thursday at the latest.

• Like 2

So continuing with the "all world" thing...

Kintaro W*ING Kanemura

Kanemura_CAW_B.png

See the OP for close-up face photos.  He's got 3 attires.  The first 2 work for both ECW and FMW, as the main attire is from his match against The Sandman.  Ideally I would've been able to untuck his shirt, but that's seriously the only shirt with no sleeves and a collar in the game aside from the one with the huge Elvis style collar.  There's a shirt layered underneath which can be changed to an untucked one and it doesn't look too bad if anyone wants to try it.

Kanemura_CAW_C.png

Attire 2 is from his match against Balls Mahoney at Living Dangerously 2000, but again, it also works for FMW. 

Kanemura_CAW_D.png

And I had a request for this one.  It only took 2 extra logos and I did all the words with in-game text since it actually lined up somewhat straight that way.  It's one of his early 90's FMW singlets.  I left the tattoos on him but made them invisible for this attire in case anyone wants him to have them. 

As always, credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for his moveset.  He's up now, and there's less than a handful of guys left to go. Also I'll be taking down Papi Chulo/Essa Rios tomorrow so get him asap if you still need him.

Edited by Replicant13
  • Like 2

Definitely need to grab Rios. Have to figure out who to drop though. And I don't really know the new guy you put up but he is awesome and I have to grab him. Nice job again. Who are the handful left ?

Kanemure looks awesome bro. Attires look great. I know he had a short run in ECW but it was still pretty cool seeing him in ECW. I wish Keith and you would still make team No Respect from FMW. But I'm happy with Kanemura and how he turned out. I've been having some awesome match's with Balls Mahoney, Hayabusa and Onita thanks to the awesome moveset made by Keith. Good job on this one 👌🏻👍🏻

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 5:16 PM, Soccersmack said:

Definitely need to grab Rios. Have to figure out who to drop though. And I don't really know the new guy you put up but he is awesome and I have to grab him. Nice job again. Who are the handful left ?

Thanks man, yeah if you don't know who Kintaro Kanemura is, you'll have to check out some of his matches.  There's a really good 20 minute career highlight/retrospective video on Youtube that's got clips from the early 90's all the way to 2016.  He was only in ECW for a handful of matches, but he was big in Japan.

As for the last batch of guys, it's 2 tag teams -- 1 from 1995-96, and the other from 1997-98.  Both spent time in WCW and the WWF too, amongst many other promotions.

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 5:49 PM, TAKING_NAMES1997 said:

Kanemure looks awesome bro. Attires look great. I know he had a short run in ECW but it was still pretty cool seeing him in ECW. I wish Keith and you would still make team No Respect from FMW. But I'm happy with Kanemura and how he turned out. I've been having some awesome match's with Balls Mahoney, Hayabusa and Onita thanks to the awesome moveset made by Keith. Good job on this one 👌🏻👍🏻

Thanks man, I'm really glad you like him!  I wish there was a way to add double chins like last year with the face templates, but otherwise I'm really happy with how he turned out.

56 minutes ago, MD said:

I dont know if i should asking this because its not about eco but since Keith did the updated movesets for the CWC guys can he do one for Kenny Omega?

No worries, I'll ask Keith just in case he doesn't check the thread today.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MD said:

I dont know if i should asking this because its not about eco but since Keith did the updated movesets for the CWC guys can he do one for Kenny Omega?

Ya I got one for Omega I made it a few months back when I have the time I'll upload it. It will be on my main account KeithMajors the one where I made the CWC sets, NXT PPV's, NXT Alt Attires, Richie Steamboat ect... I made a lot of sets for current guy's and I'm sure the Omega set was uploaded but I usually take things down as I make new stuff. I've been so busy doing this project I don't use my main account a lot so i'm not sure when it will be uploaded I'll message you when it goes up.

15 minutes ago, KeithMajors said:

Ya I got one for Omega I made it a few months back when I have the time I'll upload it. It will be on my main account KeithMajors the one where I made the CWC sets, NXT PPV's, NXT Alt Attires, Richie Steamboat ect... I made a lot of sets for current guy's and I'm sure the Omega set was uploaded but I usually take things down as I make new stuff. I've been so busy doing this project I don't use my main account a lot so i'm not sure when it will be uploaded I'll message you when it goes up.

OK

Edited by MD

I figured I'd stop the crickets from chirping in this thread...

Impact_Players_CAWs01.png

The Impact Players (Lance Storm and Justin Credible) have been uploaded!  See the OP for more face pics and an in-game shot of Storm.

Justin Credible

Credible_CAW_F.png

Both guys have 3 attires, and Credible has 3 facial hair/hairline combos on each attire.

Credible_CAW_C.png

Credible_CAW_D.png

Credible_CAW_E.png

Lance Storm

Storm_CAW_B.png

Again, Storm has 3 attires, so feel free to delete the one you don't want, or do what I do and copy the attire you're using over to slot 1 and keep the other 2 attires in slot 2.

Storm_CAW_C.png

Storm_CAW_D.png

The blue attire is from Barely Legal.  Credit to Bernie Lomax for the rat tail hair texture -- it worked out 1000x better than hair dye did.

Even though he didn't wear them very often, I gave Storm entrance shirts for 2 of the 3 attires.

Storm_CAW_G.png

As always, credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for their movesets!  Keith also provided the Storm Impact Players shirt which turned out really good.  Lance's set is ECW based too so he's probably got different finishers than you're used to if you normally use a WCW/WWF version of Storm.

The next 2 teams will take a lot of logo work so it'll be about a week until I get one of them done.  I'll be leaving Storm and Credible up for at least a week; possibly longer if they do well or if I get my final 5 upload slots before the last teams are done. 

Edited by Replicant13
  • Like 2

These look great. so much detail. Justin looks spot on, Lance looks a bit too much like Vladimir Kozloff, however, that could be the hair.

And after this latest upload, the end is in sight....

The Heavenly Bodies

"The Doctor of Desire" Tom Prichard
HB_CAW_E.png

HB_CAW_F.png

"The Gigolo" Jimmy Del RayHB_CAW_C.png

HB_CAW_D.png

See the OP for close-up face photos.

Now most people probably don't know that the Heavenly Bodies were in ECW, but they were for a short time in late 1995 before Prichard became Zip of the Bodydonnas.  They teamed with Raven and The Eliminators in the Ultimate Jeopardy match at December to Dismember 95, and after Prichard left to go back to the WWF, Del Ray stuck around for a bit longer. 

The WWF version of the red/maroon attire would be darker trunks, but in ECW they wore brighter red versions of them.

Now the logo work on their in-ring attires wasn't bad, but their entrance gear....

HB_CAW_I.png

HB_CAW_J.png

Jimmy's entrance gear was a bit harder.  I had to take basically everything off of him to do the robe, and I still could've used another 5 layers or so.  The actual robe has a gold band across the bottom too but when logos go across the middle/bottom, they end up appearing on the back at an angle as well, so there was no way I was going to pull that off, and it wouldn't add all that much anyways.

HB_CAW_G.png

HB_CAW_H.png

And in case anyone needs some in-game screen shots...

HB_CAW_L.png

HB_CAW_K.png

HB_CAW_M.png

As always, credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for their perfect movesets!

They're up now on Keith's ExplodedJoker81 account.  I'm out of upload slots on mine and he's so close to getting 5 more; hopefully these two can push him up to the next level. 

I'll probably have a guy that hardly anybody knows coming in the next couple days, and from there it'll be a couple weeks until I get the last tag team done.

• Like 1

These look awesome and are a great addition to the already big ECW roaster. You and Keith did an awesome job. I am curious to who the one guy that everyone probably doesn't know is?? 

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 2:22 PM, TAKING_NAMES1997 said:

These look awesome and are a great addition to the already big ECW roaster. You and Keith did an awesome job. I am curious to who the one guy that everyone probably doesn't know is?? 

On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 6:29 PM, Soccersmack said:

Wow Heavenly Bodies look great! Can't wait for the mystery guy is either 

Thanks guys!  In case you haven't been on, the mystery man was uploaded Sunday, and it's...

D. C. Drake

DC_Drake_CAW_A.png

Anyone who actually knows who he is gets 10 punk rock points :)  He was one of the top stars of the NWF and TWA which were the precursors to ECW.  He was in Eastern Championship Wrestling and made one final appearance in Extreme Championship Wrestling as a surprise opponent of Cactus Jack.

Attire 1 is based off Return of the Funker, so his hair is shorter and he's going bald.  The hair options for that attire sucked (it was either a Malenko type hair or another Malenko type hair, since the other balding ones all had sideburns).

DC_Drake_CAW_B.png

And attire 2 is his classic NWF/TWA look

DC_Drake_CAW_C.png

Keith and I had been talking about adding him last year, and I actually found some good refs of him so I figured I'd give it a shot.  Another good thing about him is that he doesn't use any custom logos aside from the face, so he should be an easy d/l for anyone who has to play the logo deletion game a lot.

DC_Drake_CAW_D.png

As always credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for his moveset! 

I started a 2nd profile, and anyone who wants him can find him on my new Replicant14 account.  It should be pretty easy to find just by searching "Replicant" with no numbers.

And I've got someone else up on that profile.  I went into Create a Female Superstar for the first time ever, and, well....

Woman

Woman_CAW_B.png

Coincidentally Woman also managed Drake in TWA.  Her attires are more from when she managed Sandman in ECW, although they'd also work for WCW.

Woman_CAW_C.png

Woman_CAW_D.png

Woman_CAW_E.png

I made 3 attires for her, so pick whichever ones you like the best, or feel free to make your own.  There aren't any great options for her hair-tied-up look, but I thought the one in the pic above was good enough.

Even though she didn't get put in matches much at all, I gave her an entrance and a quick moveset.  No custom logos for her either aside from the face, so she should be easy to download.

She's also up now on my Replicant14 account.  These two weren't really planned ahead of time and they came together pretty quickly.  There's at least 1 more tag team to come, but I wanted to get these two out there in the meantime since the logo work on the last team will take me a while.

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 10:38 AM, Soccersmack said:

Anymore new ones on the way?

Yup there's a tag team coming within the next week.  They've been in ECW, WCW, WWF, USWA, SMW, TNA...  let's just say that some might argue John Cena stole his gimmick from them.  (If that doesn't give away who they are, I don't know what will) :)

After that I'll probably be doing a few more lesser-known guys on my 2nd profile before I call it quits for the year.  But yeah, there's definitely more to come.

6 hours ago, Replicant13 said:

Yup there's a tag team coming within the next week.  They've been in ECW, WCW, WWF, USWA, SMW, TNA...  let's just say that some might argue John Cena stole his gimmick from them.  (If that doesn't give away who they are, I don't know what will) :)

After that I'll probably be doing a few more lesser-known guys on my 2nd profile before I call it quits for the year.  But yeah, there's definitely more to come.

aw yeah my boy PN NEWS lol

• Like 1

16 hours ago, MD said:

aw yeah my boy PN NEWS lol

LOL nah, no PN News this year.  Although he would've been made if we did the Baldies.

It's a tag team, and I'd be willing to bet that PN News weighs as much as both guys  combined.

Also to update, I made 3rd attires for New Jack (his 187 shirt attire), Jack Victory (1997-98 mullet look), Blue Meanie (BWO shirt), and Super Nova (Green Lantern attire).  Some have gotten taken down already so if anyone is interested and missed out, just let me know.  I'll post pics sometime this weekend.

• Like 1

I meant to post these pics earlier but I was busy, the 3 new attires are all offline now but if anyone wants them just let me know and I'll gladly re-up.

New Jack (187 attire)

New_Jack_187_CAW_A.png

I wanted to use bigger elbow pads but they all made the arm tassels glitch and stick in place.  The 187 logos are from an actual shirt.

Jack Victory (1997-98 attire)

Jack_Victory_97_CAW_A.png

I had already done 2 of his jerseys, but since I kind of play Universe in chronological order, I wanted his 97-98 mullet look too.

Super Nova (Green Lantern attire)

Nova_GL_CAW_A.png

I know a lot of people had problems downloading him even though it's only 1 extra logo, and I think he's at 9 or 10 logos total, so I also uploaded the logo by itself to CC.  From there it's a fairly simple logo swap and color change of his white World's Greatest Superhero attire if you already have my original Nova.  I recommend changing all the in-game designs on his top/bottom through Edit Layers, since otherwise design logos have a tendency to glitch and reset to gray if you edit them regularly.

And now for the actual news, the final (for now, at least) tag team has been uploaded...

PG-13

PG_CAW_A.png

I'll post full attire pics tonight since it'll take a bit to put them all together. 

JC Ice and Wolfie-D are now uploaded on Keith's ExplodedJoker81 account.  I hope they were worth the wait as they were a lot of work.  Like I said, I'll post pics tonight and I should have one more new guy on my 2nd profile tomorrow too.

• Like 1

Here's the pics for PG-13

PG_CAW_B.png

PG_CAW_E.png

JC Ice

PG_CAW_G.png

Attire 1 is from Hardcore Heaven 97, but he also wore it in the WWF in the few times when the NOD made him wrestle (most notably against the LOD on Raw).  The dye job wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be, and the hair texture is the same one from Hack Meyers (just sized differently) so it doesn't add any extra logos.

PG_CAW_H.png

Attire 2 is from1995 but I left his extra tats on because I had the layer space and he still wore the attire later on.

Wolfie D

PG_CAW_K.png

Again, attire 1 is from Hardcore Heaven 97. The hair was the best option since the hairline was perfect, although the Cena hair looked OK too.

PG_CAW_L.png

The dye job on attire 2 was glitchy as hell; spraying the dye down the sides made little dots appear randomly in other spots but you can't even see them in game which is good.

Their entrance attires:

PG_CAW_I.png

I had to remove basically everything (tats, wrist tape, the boxer shorts) to have enough layers to do that attire.

PG_CAW_J.png

The dots on the hat won't go any higher, otherwise I would've added another row of polkadots.

PG_CAW_M.png

Wolfie's entrance attire 1 was probably the easiest of all their attires to do. Of course there's no hubcap to hang around his neck in the game, but knowing how things are, it'd probably glitch and clip all over the place if there was one.

PG_CAW_N.png

ALL their logos were made from scratch.  There has been more than a couple people stealing my logos/attires and Keith's movesets lately, which  I've got to admit is amusing and flattering, but please -- at least give us credit.

As always, credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for their amazingmovesets. The Freebirds tag entrance works great for them, and you'll want to use Boom Boom Shakalakala for their tag finisher.

Again, PG-13 is up on Keith's ExplodedJoker81 account.  

Also I uploaded this new guy on my 2nd profile just a few minutes ago

Rockin' Rebel
Rebel_CAW_Preview01.png

I'm not expecting many d/ls for him since he's pretty niche (and I'm guessing most everyone here doesn't even know who he is) but I'll post full attire pics of him tonight.  He's up on my Replicant14 account right now.

Also I'll be posting a list of music used for all our ECW CAWs for those of you that use the Youtube background music player for custom music

Edited by Replicant13
  • Like 1

Rockin Rebel

Rebel_CAW_F.png

Attire 1 is probably his most known look for ECW. 

Rebel_CAW_B.png

I used When Worlds Collide as a ref for his entrance vest.  There should be a few more black diamonds on the front/shoulder area, but of course the game won't let me slide logos underneath the collar.

Rebel_CAW_D.png

Attire 2 is from early 1994.  There was another attire (with curved red/pink lines) that I would've rather done, but then I wouldn't have had any layers to do the entrance jacket.

Rebel_CAW_C.png

Rebel_CAW_E.png

I did the moveset for Rebel.  It's an early 90's heel set, but his moveset was pretty basic no matter what era/promotion he was in.  If you end up turning him face, you'll want to swap out Power of the Punch for Diving Clothesline 1 as a secondary finisher, then replace the diving clothesline from his regular moves with a flying bodypress.

He's up on my Replicant14 account, and even though we're pretty much done, I do have a few more extra attires and CAWs coming sooner than later.

Also, for those of you that use the Youtube Background music apps for custom music, here's the list of music used by all our CAWs and a couple others that are on our roster.  Huge credit and thanks to Keith Majors for compiling this.  I'd add spoiler tags, but I can't seem to find where the button to add them is now :)  [EDIT]I think I figured it out

1. 2 Cold Scorpio - Whoop! There It Is by Tag Team for solo and team with Ron Simmons

2. 911 - Frankenstein by The Edgar Winter Group

3. Al Snow - Breathe by Prodigy

4. Atsushi Onita - Wild Thing by X

5. Axl Rotten - Hair Of The Dog by Guns 'N' Roses for Bad Breed, Kick Out The Jams by Monster Magnet for Solo

6. Balls Mahoney - Big Balls by AC/DC

7. Bam Bam Bigelow - The Zoo by Bruce Dickenson for solo, Perfect Strangers by deep Purple for Triple Threat team

8. Big Dick Dudley - If You Want Blood (You Got It) by AC/DC

9. Big Matty Smalls - Pump Pump by Snoop Dogg featuring Malik

10. Big Sal E. Graziano - Stayin' Alive by N-Trance for FBI team

11. The Blue Meanie - Let Me Clear My Throat by DJ Cool for solo and team with Super
    Nova

12. Bobby Dumcum Jr - Bad To The Bone by George Thorogood And The Destroyers mostly also used Wanted Dead Or Alive by Bon Jovi

13. Borne Again - Hot for Teacher by Van halen

14. Brian Lee - Train Train by Blackfoot

15. Brian Pillman - Shit List by L7

16. Buh Buh Ray Dudley - If You Want Blood (You Got It) by AC/DC

17. Cactus Jack - Born to be Wild by Steppenwolf

18. Chris Benoit - Back in the Saddle by Areosmith for solo, Perfect Strangers for Triple Threat team

19. Chris Candido - Back in Black by ACDC for solo, Perfect Strangers for Triple Threat
    Team

20. Chris Chetti - Superbeast by Rob Zombie for Solo, Intergalactic by Beastie Boys for team with Super Nova

21. Chris Jericho - Electric Head Part 2 (The Ecstasy) by White Zombie

22. CW Anderson - Mama Said Knock You Out by LL Cool J for solo, Simon Says by Drain STH for team with Simon Diamond and Johnny Swinger

23. D-Von Dudley - If You Want Blood (You Got It) by AC/DC

24. Damian Kane - Shot In The Dark by Ozzy Osbourne or You Got Another Thing Comin' by Judas Priest

25. Danny Doring - Super Bon Bon by Soul Coughing

26. DC Drake - Bark At The Moon by Ozzy Osbourne

27. Dean Malenko - Whatta Man by Salt 'N' Pepa with Jason, Perfect Strangers for Triple Threat team

28. Don Harris - War Pigs by Faith No More

29. Doug Furnas - Welcome to the Jungle by Guns 'N' Roses

30. Eddy Guerrero - Live And Let Die by Guns 'N' Roses

31. The Great Sasuke - Jesus Built My Hotrod by Ministry

32. Hack Meyers - Head Like A Hole by Nine Inche Nails

33. Hayabusa - Hayabusa rare theme song (ECW) it's on youtube

34. Ian Rotten - Hair Of The Dog by Guns 'N' Roses for Bad Breed, Bring The Noise by Public Enemy featuring Anthrax for solo

35. Jack Victory - No Shelter by Rage Against The Machine

36. Jason Knight - Whatta Man by Salt 'N' Pepa

37. JC Ice - Jump Around by House Of Pain

38. Jerry Lynn - Spacegoat by Fear Factory

39. Jimmy Del Ray - Bad Medicine by Bon Jovi

40. Jinsei Shinzaki - Jinsei Shinzaki Theme "Sky, Wind, Fire, Water,Earth" it's on youtube

41. John Kronus - The Eliminators ECW theme it's on youtube

42. Johnny Grunge - Here Comes The Hotstepper by Ini Kamoze

43. Johnny Smith - Sad But True by Mettalica or if needed his Japan theme Hot & Bothered by Cinderella

44. Johnny Swinger - Somebody Put Something In My Drink by The Ramones

45. JT Smith - Fly Me To The Moon by Frank Sinatra for solo before the FBI, Stayin' Alive by N-Trance for FBI team

46. Justin Credible - Snap Your Fingers, Snap Your Neck by Grinspoon

47. Juventud Guerrera - Wherever I May Roam by Metallica

48. Konnan - Murder Was The Case by Snoop Dogg featuring Daz

49. Kid Kash - Bawitdaba by Kid Rock also used Fuck That by Kid Rock

50. Kintaro W*ING Kanemura - Danger Zone by Kenny Loggins

51. Lance Storm - El Phantasmo And The Chicken-Run Blast-O-Rama by White Zombie

52. Little Guido Maritato - Stayin' Alive by N-Trance for FBI team

53. Louie Spicoli - Louie Louie by John Belushi

54. Masato Tanaka - Masato Tanaka theme on youtube uploaded by affinite1

55. Mike Awesome - Mike Awesome ECW Theme - Awesome Bomb on Youtube for late 90s or Phantom Lord by Mettalica for 1995

56. Mikey Whipwreck - Pepper by the Butthole Surfers

57. Mr. Hughes - Ruffneck by MC Lyte

58. Mustafa Saed - Natural Born Killas by Dr Dre and Ice Cube

59. New Jack - Natural Born Killas by Dr Dre and Ice Cube

60. Papi Chulo - Magic Carpet Ride by Steppenwolf

61. Perry Saturn - The Eliminators ECW Theme it's on youtube

62. Phil Lafon - Welcome to the Jungle by Guns 'N' Roses

63. Pitbull 1 - Thunder Kiss 65 by White Zombie

64. Pitbull 2 - Thunder Kiss 65 by White Zombie

65. Psicosis - Battery by Metallica

66. Raven - Come Out and Play by The Offspring

67. Rey Mysterio Jr - Sad But True by Metallica

68. Rhino - Debonaire by Dope

69. Rick Steiner - Motor City Madhouse by Ted Nugent for solo, Stranglehold by Ted Nugent for The Steiner Brothers Tag Team

70. Roadkill - Super Bon Bon by Soul Coughing

71. Rob Van Dam - Walk by Pantera

72. Rocco Rock - Here Comes The hotstepper by Ini Kamoze

73. Rockin' Rebel - Whatta Man by Salt 'N' Pepa

74. Ron Harris - War Pigs by Faith No More

75. Ron Simmons - Break of Dawn by Salt 'N' Pepa

76. Sabu - Huka Blues by Harry Slash / Just a Little Crazy by Fight for early ECW

77. The Sandman - Enter Sandman by Metallica

78. Scott Steiner - Stranglehold by Ted Nugent

79. Shane Douglas - Perfect Strangers by Deep Purple

80. Simon Diamond - Simon Says by Drain STH also for team with Johnny Swinger and CW Anderson

81. Spike Dudley - Highway To Hell by AC/DC

82. Steve Corino - Come With Me by Puff Daddy And Jimmy Page from Godzilla Soundtrack

83. Steve Williams - I Love It Loud by Kiss for Solo and Miracle Violence Connection team

84. Stevie Richards - Nitro (Youth Energy) by The Offspring

85. Super Crazy - El Guerrero Nomad Theme Of Supercrazy it's on youtube

86. Super Nova - Intergalactic by Beastie Boys for solo and team with Chris Chetti

87. Superstar Steve Austin - Superstar (20th Anniversary London Cast Recordings) by Andrew LLoyd Webber and Tim Rice

88. Sweet Sammy The Silk - Pump Pump by Snoop Dogg featuring Malik

89. Taka Michinoku - You're The Best Around by Joe Esposito from the Karate Kid Soundtrack

90. Taz - Survive If I let You ECW Theme it's on youtube / War Machine by Kiss for his early heel run

91. Terry Funk - Desperado by The Eagles

92. Terry Gordy - Freebird by Lynyrd Skynyrd for solo, I Love It Loud by Kiss for Miracle Violence Connection team

93. Tom Prichard - Bad Medicine by Bon Jovi

94. Tommy Cairo - We Will Rock You by Queen

95. Tommy Dreamer - Man in the Box by Alice in Chains

96. Tommy Rich - Stayin' Alive by N-Trance for FBI team

97. Tommy Rogers - I'm Your Boogie Man (Sex On The Rocks Mix) by White Zombie

98. Tony Mamaluke - Stayin' Alive by N-Trance for FBI team

99. Tracey Smothers - Stayin' Alive by N-Trance for FBI team

100. Vampire Warrior - Holier Than Thou by Mettalica for 1995, Hells Bells by AC/DC for

101. Wolfie D - Jump Around by House Of Pain

102. Yoshihiro Tajiri - Smack My Bitch Up by The Prodigy

And here's the pics of Rockin' Rebel for the handful of you that might actually know who he is.  The face photo is in the OP.

Edited by Replicant13
  • Like 1

A couple more extra attires I made...

Axl Rotten Hardcore Heaven 1995 (Taipei Death Match attire)

Axl_Taipei_CAW01.png

I had the logos from last year, I had a couple requests for it, and I had already made the Taipei attire for Ian Rotten, so... why not.

The Eliminators - Barely Legal

Elims_BL_CAW01.png

I made the back logo smaller in height to match Saturn after this pic

Elims_BL_CAW02.png

Saturn has a different hair/facial hair combo than the other 2 attires I made before to reflect his 1997 look.  The dyed Cena hair worked good for 95-96, but this one is a lot better for his 97 look (and also rounds his head way better than the Cena hair did).

Somehow I've got 27 guys uploaded to CC on my account now -- I'll be leaving the Eliminators up forever, along with Storm, Credible, and The Gangstas, so I'll still have 2-3 slots I can do re-uploads with. I figure I should also mention that all the Full Blooded Italians (except for Tony Mamaluke) can now be downloaded from Nachtzehrer77's account.  They'll be on his account permanently, along with 911, Sandman 94-97, and Public Enemy.  If you search just by hashtag "Replicant" (without any numbers) pretty much everything that Keith and I have online comes up.

Edited by Replicant13
  • Like 1

Thanks to you I can finally have a great Monday Night War era universe! Great stuff.  I really respect and appreciate all the work that has gone into this project.

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 5:59 PM, Righteous said:

Thanks to you I can finally have a great Monday Night War era universe! Great stuff.  I really respect and appreciate all the work that has gone into this project.

Thanks man!  That means a lot.  I'm just happy to finally be able to play Universe now after 7+ months of setting everything up lol.  I'm glad our guys are getting used, especially since the retro scene on X1 is so dead this year.  If there's anyone you missed out on just let me know.

I've got one small update, nothing too exciting but I made a 3rd attire and entrance jacket for Damien Kane.

DK_CAW_Update01.png

He started wearing this shirt in late 95-early 96 and I was able to get a good look at it on some fan cam matches on Youtube.  I also gave him a dye job. The hair looks a bit too dark in the creation suite but that's just how the game treats reddish hair; it looks way better in-game than before (and if you don't like the dye, you can always reset it and he'll look how he did before). 

I added the entrance jacket to all 3 attires so pick and choose the ones you want, or keep all 3 and use only attire slot 1 for matches.  I'll be leaving him up for a couple of days for anyone that's interested.

• Like 1