Tully Blanchard UPLOADED! + ECW Managers pack, Jerry Lynn, the Impact Players, and lots more - The Tribe of Extreme

Replicant13

1 hour ago, Kingbdl said:

Okay cool! I'm gonna start writing up my rosters tonight. What year of ECW are you doing? I'm just curious. 

LOL do people even read our post or just look at the pictures. ECW existed from 1993 to 2001 and we covered every year. With 100 slots to fill we have created the best of the best for every year with 25 caws left to add.

Once the caws are done we will be making every arena  needed and also we will be adding a list of everyone's ECW entrance music for those who use the youtube background music app. So if people take the time to read all the info is there and more will be added for a full and complete ECW Universe.

15 hours ago, KeithMajors said:

LOL do people even read our post or just look at the pictures. ECW existed from 1993 to 2001 and we covered every year. With 100 slots to fill we have created the best of the best for every year with 25 caws left to add.

Once the caws are done we will be making every arena  needed and also we will be adding a list of everyone's ECW entrance music for those who use the youtube background music app. So if people take the time to read all the info is there and more will be added for a full and complete ECW Universe.

Sorry, man. I do read your posts but had forgotten and was at work and didn't really have time to go look. 

On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 0:27 PM, MD said:

Are you going to  reupload eliminators, sandman and dreamer anytime soon?

12 hours ago, TAKING_NAMES1997 said:

Could you upload All The Dudley Boyz, The Eliminators, Public Enemy, Chris Benoit, Shane Douglas, Sandman, Chris Jericho and The Pit bulls??

Messages on Xbox Live aren't working (Live is supposedly half-broken at the moment and I can't even sign in which sucks) but I just re-upped The Sandman, Shane Douglas 97-99, Tommy Dreamer 95-99, The Eliminators, and Chris Benoit.  Let me know when you get them and I'll replace them with more guys as soon as I can log back in.

2 hours ago, Kingbdl said:

Sorry, man. I do read your posts but had forgotten and was at work and didn't really have time to go look. 

Yeah man I'll try and type a list of who fits in what year(s) if you want.  Right now we've got 1994-97 almost completely covered aside from Guerreo and a couple others who are in progress.  98-2001 is what we'll be doing more of moving forward (meaning Super Crazy, Kid Kash, Tajiri, Corino, CW, etc).  There'll probably be a bit less depth when it comes to 99-01, but the biggest names that'll be missing from those years is Chilly Willy, Da Baldies, Hot Commodity, and a few others. 

Edited by Replicant13

34 minutes ago, Replicant13 said:

Messages on Xbox Live aren't working (Live is supposedly half-broken at the moment and I can't even sign in which sucks) but I just re-upped The Sandman, Shane Douglas 97-99, Tommy Dreamer 95-99, The Eliminators, and Chris Benoit.  Let me know when you get them and I'll replace them with more guys as soon as I can log back in.

Yeah man I'll try and type a list of who fits in what year(s) if you want.  Right now we've got 1994-97 almost completely covered aside from Guerreo and a couple others who are in progress.  98-2001 is what we'll be doing more of moving forward (meaning Super Crazy, Kid Kash, Tajiri, Corino, CW, etc).  There'll probably be a bit less depth when it comes to 99-01, but the biggest names that'll be missing from those years is Chilly Willy, Da Baldies, Hot Commodity, and a few others. 

BTW  now that the tommyhawk is in the game( the cutter that dreamer used to do) where do I fit that is his moveset?

On ‎3‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 3:25 PM, MD said:

BTW  now that the tommyhawk is in the game( the cutter that dreamer used to do) where do I fit that is his moveset?

I'll have to defer to Keith on this one but there is a regular standing cutter in Dreamer's moveset, so you could probably just replace that with the new DLC one.  Also the DLC DDT 14 is perfect for him too, the only problem is you don't want to make it his announce table OMG breaker because then the table doesn't break lol (although it does make for some really stiff matches).

11 hours ago, TAKING_NAMES1997 said:

Will you be taking a crack at the Impact Players??

I might.  They're definitely possible, I'd just like to get the guys that other people haven't made yet out of the way first and then I'll take a look at them and Jerry Lynn, since I haven't seen a great version of him yet this year either.

6 hours ago, Cawmunity_cr8on said:

Some really awesome work here. Great job.

Thanks man I really appreciate it!! 

I should have 2 more CAWs uploaded tomorrow.  I could tell you who they are, but I'll just say one guy's name rhymes with "boring" and the other guy likes chickens :) 

16 hours ago, Cawmunity_cr8on said:

I'm guessing  Roadkill  from ECW  is  one of  them?

You called it! 

DDRK_CAW01.png

Danny Doring and Roadkill have been uploaded!  I'm in a rush right now so I'll post full pictures tonight.  Doring's alt attire is his orange/yellow look, and Roadkill's alt is a blue shirt with less facial hair.

Also I took the FBI down, and in their place I've put up Chetti, Nova, Meanie, and a couple other guys that go along with Doring and Roadkill, in case anyone missed them.

22 hours ago, MD said:

Can i post a few sick spots ive done, heres one with rvd and mike awesomehttp://xboxdvr.com/gamer/MDECW2001/video/27350024

Wow, that was awesome!  Thanks for posting it man.

Here's the attire collage pics for Doring and Roadkill.  Face photos and a couple in-game shots can be seen in the OP.

"Dastardly" Danny Doring

Doring_CAW_B.png

There were about a dozen attires and color combos I wanted to do for him.  The one thing that sucked is that none of the tops had thick straps (or if they did, there were no color outlines to them) so I used the Santino singlet and had to throw the sweatpant bottms on him, because the game has it set up so that tights go under singlets.  I made them matte, covered them entirely with logos, and had to make his legs 1 part size smaller to compensate, but it still works. 

Doring_CAW_C.png

Attire 2 is his orange/yellow look.  If anyone wants to make different attires/color combos, it's pretty simple as long as you change the design logo colors (and the clothing material if necessary) in the edit layers section. 

Roadkill

Roadkill_CAW_B.png

Pretty simple attires for him; I think the hardest part was finding the right facial hair combos.

Roadkill_CAW_C.png

The alt gives him a smaller chin beard, sideburns, and a bit more hair on his head.

As always, credit and huge thanks goes to Keith Majors for their movesets!  And in case anyone is counting, these guys don't use any custom logos aside from their faces.  I could've used them for Doring but it worked out a lot better using in-game text as I was able to size and adjust it to account for the logo stretching and the fact that logos always seem to cave in when they're in the middle of the back area.  Plus that allows everyone to change the text colors too (as long as you do it in Edit Layers; otherwise it resets).

I should have a couple more guys up in the next few days depending how much time I get, or if I don't get sidetracked starting someone else :)

6 hours ago, Soccersmack said:

Who's next ?

Brock Lesnar says Goldberg lol. Replicant likes to keep things a surprise and this team will surprise some. All I'll says is there one of the greatest tag teams of all time that were there for a bit and will add to some great match ups.

Also I have a masked man coming. I was busier then I thought I would be this week otherwise he would have been out already but he's almost done so check for updates over the next day or so.

16 hours ago, KeithMajors said:

Brock Lesnar says Goldberg lol. Replicant likes to keep things a surprise and this team will surprise some. All I'll says is there one of the greatest tag teams of all time that were there for a bit and will add to some great match ups.

Also I have a masked man coming. I was busier then I thought I would be this week otherwise he would have been out already but he's almost done so check for updates over the next day or so.

Keith,  would you happen to have a moveset for Simon Diamond and Terry Funk? 

Really  great  work here. Especially like  the  Cactus jack,  2  Cold  Scorpio  and Balls Mahoney  previews. Roadkill looks  awesome as well.

• Like 1

On 3/26/2017 at 5:38 PM, KeithMajors said:

How is the masked guy coming? Is it possibly Juvi ? Would you happen to have a moveset uploaded for Simon Diamond?

On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 5:27 AM, HarlotEffect93 said:

I think Smothers needs to look older, since he always looked really old. 

Yeah the funny thing is I used a fairly recent pic to make him too.  Everything from the 90's was just really bad quality, and there wasn't much material of him on the Network to get a screencap.  I was afraid he'd turn out looking too old/current. 

On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 0:32 PM, Cawmunity_cr8on said:

Really  great  work here. Especially like  the  Cactus jack,  2  Cold  Scorpio  and Balls Mahoney  previews. Roadkill looks  awesome as well.

Thanks man!!

On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 5:23 PM, TAKING_NAMES1997 said:

Have you ever thought about doing Dusty Rhodes ECW attire??

It's a possibility.  Stuff like that is one of the reasons why I like to keep an empty CAW slot to do edits that I won't use for long (like I might edit Lita into Miss Congeniality and use her as a manager for a couple of matches).  He'd probably be easy to do, so if it happens I'll let you know.

To update, Keith and I have been pretty busy this week, and CC was broken as all hell yesterday, but I was able to get a couple guys uploaded last night.

Most people won't even remember the Steiner Brothers' time in ECW (it was probably less than 6 months in 1995 before they returned to WCW) but they're one of the greatest teams of all time and I really wanted to have them since there's a lot of great matchups that are possible.  I couldn't imagine having Miracle Violence Connection in my game and not having the Steiners as well.

Scott Steiner

Steiner_CAW_B.png

Scott's face didn't turn out quite as detailed as Rick's did.  It seems like he's making this weird confused or fake-friendly type expression in all of his early 90's pics, so it was hard to find something that was above average quality with a neutral expression.  I went through 4 possible faces until I settled on this one. 

Steiner_CAW_C.png

His attires in ECW were all fairly simple, so he was one of the easiest attires to do this year.  In fact, he only uses 2 custom logos (the face and the Michigan jacket logo, which is shared with Rick).

Rick Steiner

Now I would've had these guys ready sooner, but the first attire took FOREVER...

Steiner_CAW_D.png

Of course logos stretch and cave in over certain parts of the body/clothes, so there was no way to get every dot to be the exact same size (unless I used about 15 different logos, and even then I probably would've ran out of layers).  It might not look like he has the dots on the insides of his legs, but they're there (the game just doesn't show them well unless light is shining on them).  A heads up to anyone who might copy or move the attires around -- I had to remove the body hair off the back and arms of the entrance attire, as well as the wrist tape and some of the non-visible singlet logos in order to make the jacket, so keep that in mind if you copy the attires around.

Steiner_CAW_E.png

Attire 2 was a bit easier, although I still ran out of layers by the time I did the jacket (and believe me, it wasn't fun doing the under-arm area of the jackets 3 times :))

Face photos can be seen in the OP, and of course, credit and huge thanks goes to Keith Majors for their movesets.  Just so everyone knows, by the time Rick/Scott were in ECW, the Frankensteiner was being kicked out of quite a bit, so it's Scott's signature, not one of his finishers (the Steiner Screwdriver and the tigerbomb are his finishers).  Keith has DLC sets for them up on his ExplodedJoker81 account that you'll definitely want to get if you d/l the CAWs.

I've got the next 6 guys started, so there should be more guys coming early next week as long as the Xbox Live F2P weekend doesn't mess up their servers too badly.

Already had some great match's with these guys. Good job, as always man. Can't wait for what else you and Keith have in store for all us ECW fans. Keep up the good work man 👌🏻👍🏻

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 0:27 PM, VegasViP said:

Has anyone new been added lately ?

These 3 guys were just uploaded about an hour ago...

Crazy_CAWs01.png

I just got the stupid new Xbox Dashboard update and of course my pictures are screwed up, so I'll get them sorted out and posted tonight.  Crazy's alt is the red/yellow/black attire that I did last year, Tajiri's alt is his blue/white debut trunks, and Kash's alt is silver pants. 

And I should have the updated Mikey with the Unholy attire done and up tomorrow morning.

4 minutes ago, Replicant13 said:

These 3 guys were just uploaded about an hour ago...

Crazy_CAWs01.png

I just got the stupid new Xbox Dashboard update and of course my pictures are screwed up, so I'll get them sorted out and posted tonight.  Crazy's alt is the red/yellow/black attire that I did last year, Tajiri's alt is his blue/white debut trunks, and Kash's alt is silver pants. 

And I should have the updated Mikey with the Unholy attire done and up tomorrow morning.

welp now i can tajiri to my ECW and CWC universe. thanks 

• Like 1