Is there any way (through mods or file editing) to put mycareer character in the regular playable superstars roster? (to use in universe basically)

Milk

Newbie to wwe 2k16 mods here.

Now i know, yes, if i fulfill any requirement to get into the HOF i can retire mycareer wrestler and have him be usable for anything else in the game like exhibition matches or universe, but i'm still a long way off from reaching any of those and i've started to make my own wrestling league to play in universe mode which i want this mycareer character to be a part of and i'd much much rather not have to write down every single value and then make that character again from scratch in my creations. 

So is there i dont know, a modding tool out there or whatever (or maybe it's just as simple as finding a specific file somewhere and pasting it somewhere else) that could allow me to take that wrestler from mycareer and copy him to the the regular playable wrestlers roster? I can't believe they don't have a copy/paste function for this in game. It's utterly stupid. I'm new to the series and i never in a millions years figured that the character i created in mycareer couldn't be used anywhere else. it's a pointless limitation.