Auday's CAWS. (The OMEGANATOR)

Auday

A lot of XBOX One CAWers putting effort yet they barely get any replies. Then you look at the PS4 section and you see XBOX One users crying about not having enough CAWers on XBOX. Maybe it's because people here never give feedback so everyone moved to PS4? I am not only talking about my topic maybe my creations are shit but even in other topics people barely say anything.

Bobby Roode

Credit to PH_Guy  for help with the attire textures

hu3gc3.jpg

Edited by Auday Elyafe
  • Like 4

Hands down best caw maker on Xbox, haven't seen work this good since Dr V on Xbox 360 back in 2014 your amazing but I told you that on the other forum. Made a new account here because I see the lack of support for Xbox. I even thought about going to Playstation and I hate Playstation but the Xbox community is wack now.

But your caws may be able to change that 

• Like 1

Thanks guys, sorry no updated for a while. I returned my laptop to buy a new one and it will at least take 10 days to arrive so I can't make any textures now. :(

Hey bro check your pms man/ BTW That Omega is the best face made for any game TBH you captured his eyes/nose perfectly. The Bucks look amazing aswell ...Well Done!!

Did y I y pc arrive yet ?

I bought it yesterday, I exlect to have it by monday. :)

dude did you block me or somethin? lol I can't find you at all

no lol why would I. Maybe 2k decided to fuck up and delete some people's shit after the update? I will check tonight.