Auday's CAWS. (The OMEGANATOR)

Auday

All 3 look sick good job glad to see you back.

If you need help with curt Hawkins moveset here's a moves video

Thanks.

Don't really see much Hawkins at all tbh, but Roode and Okada look very close. Roode in particular stands out.

Honestly I just create too much shit. I scrap a lot of caws which I don't feel they look good. But I thought Hawkins was a close one and I previewed it to see people's reaction. If it's not liked I will just stop working on it. He's a bitch to make anyway. Thanks for the compliment on the other two.

Rhyno

14m8bra.jpg

Not a problem I'm happy to help if you need anymore moves videos Just pm me. I really like that rhyno.

First off, HURRY TF UP! on that Ellsworth dude:p looks amazing.

Jay Lethal looks stellar dude, amazing work this year, thus far.

Do you guys need Ellsworth? I thought it looks like shit and I was about to delete it. I don't really like it but if yall need it I will throw it online. :p

• Like 1

Do you guys need Ellsworth? I thought it looks like shit and I was about to delete it. I don't really like it but if yall need it I will throw it online. :p

Throw him online. Bro if he looks like shit, then thats a good thing. Remember he's "a turtle without his shell" lol :lol;)

Edited by Topdog
  • Like 1

Good start for Rhyno 
I would work on blending designs for Roode's cheeks a bit more to get a fuller look.
Hawkings needs some work, I would put the distance between his eyes a bit closer, try a different beard option, and goatee option. and fix his nose, and use a lighten his skin tone, to a more paler look. 
and Ellsworth needs some work, he looks very weird, in terms of his eyes/eyebrows area 

Yeah the top rated one looks absolutely horrible. So yeah. 

Uploaded

James Ellsworth

tags: Gaming House, Auday, and James Ellsworth

NOTE: Grab him while you can, I will delete it sometime down the road.

29y2s89.jpg

Jay Lethal

Tags: Gaming House, Auday, and Jay Lethal

Wanted to make a second attire but this game is glitchy af. Everytime I apply red designs on the trunks and copy they change color. Until it's fixed one attire is on CC.

28b8nxf.jpg

• Like 3