Auday's CAWS. (The OMEGANATOR)

Auday

If anyone has the Young Bucks attire refs from WK11 please post them here, already have Omega's WK11 attire done but can't find good refs for the Young Bucks attires.

Kassius Ohno

tags: Gaming House, Auday, Kassius Ohno, and Chris Hero

Credit to Smk for the face texture.

Will update when he changes his attire. His body was a bitch, sorry if he's not too fat. The choices were to either make him a sumo or make him as fat as I have him.

c2kvr.jpg

Really nice work! How did you prepare that texture to account for the beard that SMK had on it? Did you just remove it or did you edit it?

If anyone has the Young Bucks attire refs from WK11 please post them here, already have Omega's WK11 attire done but can't find good refs for the Young Bucks attires.

Kassius Ohno

Will update when he changes his attire. His body was a bitch, sorry if he's not too fat. The choices were to either make him a sumo or make him as fat as I have him.

c2kvr.jpg

Really nice work! How did you prepare that texture to account for the beard that SMK had on it? Did you just remove it or did you edit it?

I only kept the moustache and removed tge rest.

Kassius Ohno

c2kvr.jpg

Fair enough. I'm assuming you saw how dark it was in-game?

f2sl1j.jpg

Kassius Ohno

c2kvr.jpg

Fair enough. I'm assuming you saw how dark it was in-game?

f2sl1j.jpg

I recolored it.

That ohno is major. Best one i have seen in years. Awesome work

Thanks dude!

Kassius looks good, i can send you a face texture if you want. I'm loving Omega!!

Thanks. I think Smk's looks as good as a texture can be. Thanks for the offer tho.

Any word on Okada?

Not really, haven't touched him. I am planning to do his WK11 attire so if anyone got refs please pm me.

Will be downloading hero/kassius Ohno and Kenny Omega when I get home from work they look awesome 

Thanks! :D

I love your caws but in game almost everyone looks  over colored:p

Srry for my bad English:(

I don't really play them game so I never seen them compared to ingame models.

Omega is simply perfect man ...I love it!

Thanks bro. :)

Okay What you're gonna wanna do(because if your like me and followed all the steps for the search terms and came up with things like bunnys) is go to audays profile on this site by clicking his name.Search his gamertag on the top of your friends list where it says find someone,then go back to cc and go to condition,and set to friends only.And there you go...and YES the search is messed up in cc and needs another update.Wait till the new patch notes and youll see it there if theres any nonbelievers out there

BTW The tag is Auday Gaming house not Auday,Gaming house.Its all one hashtag.Could explain why it was hard to find..

• 3 weeks later...