BHANGRA MAN'S / WOLFGANG Upgraded Jeff Hardy/ Brother NERO UPLOADED 12/02/17

BHANGRA MAN

hand tattoo down to the fingertips,...coming to a RellThirty CAW soon....told you.  Try ripping that and acting like you knew how..with accurate texture your arm alone doesn't have  Lol.  Unmatched detail my ass.  Enjoy, and I hope you learn a lesson.

Edited by WolfgangJT

Wow, Jeff looks outstanding. I will definitely be grabbing this when you upload tomorrow. I don't care for the current Hardy's, but will definitely be grabbing one of the classic Jeffs for my Universe mode. Great work!

That Broken Jeff Hardy is absolutely on another level of likeness. Is there any chance you have planned a Broken Matt Hardy to go with this? It's so good, I don't know if any other one out there can do it justice.

Just grabbed it with my alternate account (no room for logos on main one) but noticed all the attributes are default at 70. Meaning movement speed, diving distance, reversals will be way too low, same with his overall.

It's not a problem for me since I can just load a Hardy moveset I made, but for novices who don't know any better probably won't notice or know how to edit it themselves. I suggest fixing it and re uploading with corrected attributes since it's still early. Noticed that with your RVD too. If someone is making your move sets you gotta let them know to edit the attributes too.

great job on Hardy, man. Looks awesome in-game. Can't wait to see what's next 

These look amazing bman... I know this is a common question at this point with people running out of logo space, and I wish I could grab them all, but which one has the least amount of custom logos..? 

23 minutes ago, LoadWarrior said:

These look amazing bman... I know this is a common question at this point with people running out of logo space, and I wish I could grab them all, but which one has the least amount of custom logos..? 

Remembering in my head, likely the slot that has the TNA white/black paint...shirt was more simple/plain on that one, no custom armbands either. 

Edited by WolfgangJT

Thanks everyone

@Rell I ended up reuploading anyway was planning to do once I discovered despite that having overall attributes 85 rest remained default

@Load Warrior the WM25 slot  has the least amount  with both attires combined. 

The Broken / TNA one is after that

@JonnyKarata that is the plan hopefully soon but that may be a conversion or a collab dont know yet

@anyone if any other issues with the caw in game let me know. I tried to upload a caw without any DLC or VC purchases to make it fair for everyone. Hopefully the enterance moves were liked

I've been trying to grab your Jeff the past few days, but unfortunately even after deleting 6 slots of CAWs/alt attires, I somehow still don't have enough logo space. God, this game is fucking aggravating with this logo bullshit. 

3 minutes ago, DGener8 said:

I've been trying to grab your Jeff the past few days, but unfortunately even after deleting 6 slots of CAWs/alt attires, I somehow still don't have enough logo space. God, this game is fucking aggravating with this logo bullshit. 

Sometimes, even when you delete the CAW, the logos stay in your logo area.  Did you check to see if you needed to delete those?  Could be the issue.

5 minutes ago, DGener8 said:

Are you deleting the logos as well or just the CAWs/attires?

Yeah, I'm deleting everything. The only CAWs I still have that use a lot of logos are Raie's Punk and your RVD and Hogan's. Everything else for the most part is just alternate attires and a handful of custom arenas. 

Hey BMAN, I also want to download one of these bad boys. I've deleted so many logos and even CAWs and still get the 1000 logo warning. Do you think it's possible to upload either one of the brother Nero attires? But by itself.

Either or will suffice. Although I do love the first one just a little more. Let me know, thanks.

@DGener8 ok let me know if this ok I will on Thursday night just upload him without facepaint so one attire and when you download it let me know in this topic so I can delete it

@Rell same to you as DGener8 let me know if that is ok

Edited by BHANGRA MAN