BHANGRA MAN'S / WOLFGANG Upgraded Jeff Hardy/ Brother NERO UPLOADED 12/02/17

BHANGRA MAN

Glad to see you covering so many different versions of Matt given the number of different phases (and face paint) he's had throughout his career. 

Hoping we we see an attire preview soon!

Jeffrey, not Matthew. Silly goose

Not really a fan of Broken Matt Hardy (personal preference) except when i need i good laugh,so if you do decide to do Matt can you please do the version(s) you have been doing the last couple of years.Looking forward to Jeff!

Edited by Krule Silvay
bad spelling again! lol

Yes...we will be resuming after Bhangra is back from the holidays.  He wanted to focus on getting all the Kurt Angle's out prior, then we go back to Jeff (having to re-figure out armbands again this year it seems).

• 3 weeks later...

@Brianthespaz86 expect some big updates next week with uploading shortly after.

Been tweaking this a lot with Wolfie and trying to do something which is missing on a lot of Jeff caws. All be revealed soon

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Right haven't posted for a while ..Jeff almost done than I can move to new caws. Will post updates in a new topic most likely but just letting people who interested in this. I got nice face updates etc coming 

• Like 2

@laker if all goes well it will be up max Sunday week (5th Feb)..had been busy with some personal things but done a lot of tweaks since this topic was last updated with Wolfies help as Pts from last year on attires didn't carry over well

Edited by BHANGRA MAN

Can't wait to see the newest previews! Out of curiousity, is Jeff strapped with a bunch of 512 logos? Seems I am at the point where I can download anything if it doesn't have a bunch of logos over 256. I'm assuming with how many logos are involved that you couldn't get away with using too many 512s on him. 

@laker I am almost ready for preview and hopefully you got room for one 512 logo. From memory all have one 512 logo and rest are 256s.  I will advice which ones have more than one 512 logo 

• Like 1

@Lake yes sorry for a real minor delay. Last 5 weeks real life has taken over but anyway..Just finalising ..previews be up by or before Tuesday with upload Wednesday. I got one more attire to finish ..One that I didn't do last year ;)

Edited by BHANGRA MAN
  • Like 1

@laker just to let you know upload is planned for Saturday as having issues with CC tonight to upload final tweaked logos but it will be uploaded as I want to move on from Jeff as well and work on my other caws. Previews Thursday / Friday  

Edited by BHANGRA MAN

I'm really hoping that when you say your Jeff will have what none of the others have that you are referring to a pant texture!!!! Hopefully cc will be kind enough to let you get those logos up, it's been really hit or miss for me lately. 

Well a lot of work has gone on this now.

Thanks to Wolfie for assistance in this collab and thanks to Rell for shaved sides idea

This has been heavily tweaked thanks to Hotiviah and WOlfie for morph suggestions.

Edited by BHANGRA MAN