BHANGRA MAN'S / WOLFGANG Upgraded Jeff Hardy/ Brother NERO UPLOADED 12/02/17

BHANGRA MAN

Uploaded everyone. Check out the in game pics below..pendant added since 

Will post vids soon of in game

Tags: BHANGRA22MAN

JEFF HARDY

====

Well a lot of work has gone on this now.

Thanks to Wolfie for assistance in this collab and thanks to Rell for shaved sides idea

This has been heavily tweaked thanks to Hotiviah and WOlfie for morph suggestions. 

Hope this is liked

jeffinagame.png

BHANGRA MAN'S /WOLFGANGs JEFF HARDY UPGRADED JEFF HARDY 11/02/2017

jeffbannerv1f4b94.png

jeffbannerv2.png

jeffbannerv3.png

http://oi63.tinypic.com/vyqg5e.jpg....

Edited by BHANGRA MAN
  • Like 4

Really liking the update bro. Minimal suggestions for the profile right now, but if I notice anything else I'll be sure to add them:

- The chin looks much better, but the height needs to increase just a little bit more. Maybe do this by positioning the jaw further down so the chin doesn't look as squashed in. Maybe by 7-10 clicks, then bring the mouth up by around 5 clicks maximum
- Bring back the depth of the nose tip
- Bring back the depth of the nose bridge so it tucks under the brow slightly (I know he's frowning here but you may need to do this to stop the nose distorting in general)
- Try and get that little bump on the tip of his nose by rounding off the tip, and angling the bridge
- Bring the nostril depth forward
- The outer brows and upper cheekbones look to be the wrong shape in conjunction with the eyes. The brows and cheekbones need to stick out more on that 45 angle
- If possible, bring forward the positioning of the earlobes
- One suggestion for the frontal shot would be to add some really light bags under the eyes for that extra bit of detailing on the skin

Refs:

jeff-hardy-duo-wallpaper-1920x1200.jpg

561e7ad53ca1c_15f38hardycopy.jpg

053ba0f30c8c3590bb43716eb8aebf8f.jpg

Edited by Tyrant185

Brother Bhangra, I knew you'd come.

Nice update to Jeff here, one thing I just wanna point out is that the top of Jeff's head, the skin colour differs from that of the texture. :)

Looking to be the best one this year. Few points:

-Move the mouth up just a tad, not too much

-Blend the skin tone a little more to the texture.

-Forehead seems a little too tall

Other than that, looking great

Edited by Beaudreaux

Good start. 

Try to blend the forehead with the face texture. There's a noticeable contrast at the hairline (probably mentioned already)

The face itself seems wide compared to the reference photos I looked at and overlayed your CAW face on. 

Eyes also seem a bit too spaced. Not much though.

Nose tip height a tiny bit lower, maybe wider/rounder. 

Only feedback I have after a quick glimpse.

The face texture itself is great, just needs some tweaking/morphing and it'll be perfect!

Nick and Tyrant Killed it with suggestions..I like this one over the last one. I would def fix the top left of the forehead (texture) its a bit too dark dark ,and also do their suggestions aswell and this will be killer!

Thanks all for the feedback so I will continue with this one. I agree with most things from above especially Rell, Nick, Tryant,Beaudreaux

@Italino , X, and fhir cheers

@LilBoat @ BO LESNAR not sure was I want to fit in Golden era Hulk Hogan amongst others

@all I be doing similar slots to last year so two with facepaints etc and one slot without with one half paint attire only

Well I virtually worked on all of the inputs given. Added forehead wrinkles for good measure as seen in recent pics

Hope this is liked and is somewhat final so I can facepaints , attires etc. Let me know

This is looking much better now, bro. Great work. The profile shape looks pretty much perfect, and the forehead looks much better since you covered below the hairline.

Any chance of changing the middle pic to more of a 45 degree angle so we can see the cheekbone shape?

This is looking much better now, bro. Great work. The profile shape looks pretty much perfect, and the forehead looks much better since you covered below the hairline.

Any chance of changing the middle pic to more of a 45 degree angle so we can see the cheekbone shape?

This right here. Looks alot better B-man!

That's the only thing PS4 is lacking and that's a good brother Nero and broken Matt hardy I've seen broken Matt hardy on cc and the face and logos look generic. So hopefully Bhangra can make this happen.

Thanks for the comments and will take brother nero under consideration

For now ..

Been working on a new caw which I hope to preview next week but for now more jeff stuff

Hope the face paints are liked

All face paints bar the WM one by Kung Fu are created by Wolfie (WolfgangJT). All have been modified abit to suit this game

While I'm not personally interested because I have an ECW universe, your work here is solid, man. 

Don't take it personally, it seems like the boards lately are just dead. They'll pick back up again right after Christmas when everyone receives it as a gift.