WWE 2K17 Textures

cenationhardy

If someone have WWE 2K17 All Wrestler Textures(including DLC if it's possible).If someone have please give us link because i guess I'm not only guy who want to have textures,so if someone have it please share with us,PLEASE. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anybody have 2K17/2K16 arena textures?

I need this too.  Particularly the textures/logos from 2K16's DLC arenas.  I've been asking and asking, but nobody has helped so far.

I need this too.  Particularly the textures/logos from 2K16's DLC arenas.  I've been asking and asking, but nobody has helped so far.

Yesss. Me too, nobody seems to give a shit about helping people with textures anymore 😂😂

• 3 weeks later...

Yesss. Me too, nobody seems to give a shit about helping people with textures anymore 😂😂

I've searched everywhere for WWE 2K16 Arena Textures. Unfortunately, you won't find them nor has anyone put them out. The only way is to try to screenshot the apron in-game. I have a game capture so I recorded a whole clip and I moved the superstar around by running so I could get a good angle. It payed off well since I got a super clear looking SummerSlam 2014 apron. Looks like an actual texture png. I think you can use the PS4 or Xbox One to record it or however people record with the consoles. I uploaded the SummerSlam 2014 Arena on Xbox One so if you want it, you can download it. Otherwise, that's pretty much the only alternative. I hope this helps you guys.