Problem in WWE Universe Mode (PC)

Sonia_Bayley

Hello guys, It has been a little time that in my Universe mode, Randy Orton still enters as United States Champion and he lost it 4 months before WrestleMania, I have a CAW named Alex Turner as current US Champion but Orton keeps coming out as Champion, Has anyone an idea how i can repair this problem/glitch?

I tryed it by changing the Singles Title on RAW but it didn't worked, Then i looked in the Create-An-Entrance Mode but everything is fine in Orton's entrance.

And i have also Randy Orton in Evolution alongside Ric Flair, Triple H and 2 CAWs named Sergio Storm and My personal CAW Brian Styles.

And it sucks for my Universe Mode to have Orton still US Champion and it's not even Official, One time, It was at the Extreme Rules PPV and at that time, the United States Champion was John Cena and he defended the title against Orton in a Extreme Rules Match and then...both entered as US Champion and i controlled Orton to win the US Title "officially" and then at Payback, Orton defended the title against Batista and Rusev and i won the title as i was controlling Batista and then i competed as Orton the following night on RAW in a Non-Title Match against Rusev and....Orton entered as US Champion!

I hope that there is a way to fix this because i don't wanna reset my Universe Mode, It took days to build it up with the Shows, PPVs etc...

Greetings from France,

The Freakin' Legend Killer

Brian

• 1 month later...

Had a similar problem with WWE Championship, resetting universe mode worked for me, I didn't want to do it, but I did it at the end of the year so I could start fresh.