Characters with completely new Models ? Possible ?

Ryu Tora

hey guys,

i Want to make wwe2k16 Mods and especially some Fantasy Wrestlers.

i am able to use 3dsmax and familiar with Modeling and texturing , but my question is whether it is possible to have Wrestlers with completely new, made from Scratch 3D Models ?

i mean is it possible to integrate them into the Game ?

hey guys,

i Want to make wwe2k16 Mods and especially some Fantasy Wrestlers.

i am able to use 3dsmax and familiar with Modeling and texturing , but my question is whether it is possible to have Wrestlers with completely new, made from Scratch 3D Models ?

i mean is it possible to integrate them into the Game ?

Unfortunately no, we have to remodel models from the game. But you can still get quite a bit accomplished (well, as long your not trying to make a Centaur or something like that). 

Thanks for the fast reply , 

haha, i got no Plans to make centaurs or Dragons , but a Kimono and hakama for example for a Samurai Character, or a Ninja Character is on my to Do List for example.Or a armour with Helmet just for the entrance...Thats Are my ideas 

Why is it not possible ? Because of the vertex Number have to Be the Same as Original or the Skin with the weights that cannot exported correctly or Why ?

and, another question, can we use objects, for example a Jacket or a Jeans from the Objects folder that you actually use to create Caw Wrestlers ? That Would Be Helpful if this Would Be possible 

That objects Could Be Used to Remodel it and Doing By this way we Could create something new 

Thanks in Advance 

Not to say it's impossible, it's just no one has figured out how to add completely custom models. Talk to Tekken57, Perfectplex, or Bannockburn, they can give you a detailed answer to your questions. To answer your question about adding attire, we usually will use attires from wwe models that have similiar outfits then remodel them either in 3ds max, Blender, Mudbox, or in my case use ZBrush to morph the mesh I want to mod.