tekken57

X-Packer 2017 / X-Rey Official Thread. X-Rey 2.0, X-Packer 2017.3

304 posts in this topic

i am doing everything exactly the way tekken said in the video, and what he said on here/e-mail, same result, im starting to hate the 2k series :(

On 5/16/2017 at 10:28 PM, tekken57 said:

12 hours ago, j0hnnyblack403 said:

i am doing everything exactly the way tekken said in the video, and what he said on here/e-mail, same result, im starting to hate the 2k series :(

I understand your frustrations, the learning curve for modding the game can be quite steep. 

Stick tick with it for a while and it gets easier. 

Based on the dump file you've sent me, X-packer is creating the dump correctly. If the slots are not labelled correctly, then either you are opening the file using the incorrect mnet option in X-packer 2017.3 or you are opening the incorrect dump file. The dump file you took with X-packer 2017.2 will not work, ensure that oh are using the most recent Dump file you sent me, which is posted in this thread. 

If it still doesn't work, take a video of what you are doing so that I can see where you are going wrong. Tinytake can record short video clips of your pc as you work. 

22 hours ago, tekken57 said:
Send me the model so that I can verify. 

It is Jacqulines default 0000 yobj file.

Just had the same issue trying to extract Asukas entrance cloak too.

and other files :(

it appears to be a problem with 2K17 yobj's in general

Edited by Perfectplex

Been gone from playing WWE2K for like 6 months now.  Jumping back in today and the first thing I look for, is right here.  I greatly appreciated X-Packer while playing 2K16.  I anticipate it will be as big a boon for me this time around.:cool: