X-Packer 2017 / X-Rey 2.7 released

tekken57

7 hours ago, tekken57 said:

I have checked and nothing was received on 12 April from the email address you specified. Please email me the receipt which was issued by PayPal to you. sf4mods@gmail.com

I was not given any receipt and can u send me the link of x packer and x ray cause now I am in India and can't donate u again.

2 hours ago, The Devil Gamer said:

I was not given any receipt and can u send me the link of x packer and x ray cause now I am in India and can't donate u again.

All the information you have provided me thus far has been false.  There is no record of the email address you specified, nothing was received on 12 April and paypal emails you everytime you do a transaction. 

The fact that you do not have a receipt proves that You have not donated and are trying to scam me! 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, tekken57 said:

All the information you have provided me thus far has been false.  There is no record of the email address you specified, nothing was received on 12 April and paypal emails you everytime you do a transaction. 

The fact that you do not have a receipt proves that You have not donated and are trying to scam me! 

Let it be I don't need x packer and I am not scamming you sigh I don't need it

Edited by The Devil Gamer
Spelling mistake
  • Like 1

hi can you help me please?when i want to move beard to syinc with face in 3d max there is no problem but when i want to inject my beard back whit x-rey im getting  FILE MUST CONTAIN THE SAME NUMBER OF VERTICES eror please explain step by step to how to import export and inject corect to dont get this eror again tnx

2 hours ago, nikanm17 said:

hi can you help me please?when i want to move beard to syinc with face in 3d max there is no problem but when i want to inject my beard back whit x-rey im getting  FILE MUST CONTAIN THE SAME NUMBER OF VERTICES eror please explain step by step to how to import export and inject corect to dont get this eror again tnx

When you modify it, you can only "move" and "shift" objects around.  You can't add or delete any parts of the object.  The vertices have to be equal to re-inject.

8 minutes ago, AznBlusuazn said:

When you modify it, you can only "move" and "shift" objects around.  You can't add or delete any parts of the object.  The vertices have to be equal to re-inject.

Im only moving the object alredy but x-rey is dont accepting i think my mistake is in my import export proces can you send me the picture of correct import export options?

Edited by nikanm17

19 hours ago, nikanm17 said:

Im only moving the object alredy but x-rey is dont accepting i think my mistake is in my import export proces can you send me the picture of correct import export options?

Make sure you don't select any of the optimise setting when exporting the file. Your settings should look like:

3dsmax_settings.jpg

tnx tekken you are amazing but im geting a bigger problem now im so sry im a real noob so this is usual but my bigger problem is:

i inject edited beard and head to 00.yobj of who i get beard from it (because of i want to add a some one beard to roman reigns) and then i crate a new pach for roman reigns with 1a.zlib of rock and then im injected the 00.yobj (with two object of eddited beard and head)into it paste my mod to pac ch and then i lunched  the game i was thinking to my self everything is right but then roman  loaded wieard and destroyed i cant see even his hand when im punching just some body collors moving !!!!! what i must do ?please explain me step by step how to fix it please help this is my last question please answer it please how i must fix this?

Edited by nikanm17

11 hours ago, nikanm17 said:

tnx tekken you are amazing but im geting a bigger problem now im so sry im a real noob so this is usual but my bigger problem is:

i inject edited beard and head to 00.yobj of who i get beard from it (because of i want to add a some one beard to roman reigns) and then i crate a new pach for roman reigns with 1a.zlib of rock and then im injected the 00.yobj (with two object of eddited beard and head)into it paste my mod to pac ch and then i lunched  the game i was thinking to my self everything is right but then roman  loaded wieard and destroyed i cant see even his hand when im punching just some body collors moving !!!!! what i must do ?please explain me step by step how to fix it please help this is my last question please answer it please how i must fix this?

Can you post a screenshot of whats happening in game so that I can assist you.

BECAUSE OF MY VERY VERY BAD ENGLISH CAN YOU JUST EXPLAIN THE FIX STEP BY STEP I DONT UNDERSTAND IT IF IT WILL BE NORMAL THIS IS MY LAST QUESTION I WILL SWEAR PLEASE HELP

49030690b687eb1f4b82a3a9ff95f157b20ff904

Edited by nikanm17

When you add the files to make the pach, you need to sort the files by file name in x Packer then create pach.  The order is important when the pach is made. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AznBlusuazn said:

When you add the files to make the pach, you need to sort the files by file name in x Packer then create pach.  The order is important when the pach is made. 

TNX I WILL TRY

4 hours ago, AznBlusuazn said:

thank you very very very very so much it fixed becase of you thanks a lot

@tekken57

Situation: Working on a mod. Injected Shamrock's head (modified and with animations removed) into Steamboat's 0000.yobj. Sculpted the head yobj to connect with the body object.

Issue: In-game, occasionally, the head seems to morph so there is a gap between head and body objects. At the same time the face seems to morph into looking like Steamboat even though it's not even Steamboat's head.

Any ideas?

Run both the remove 2k15 and remove 2k16 animation functions from the utilities menu. Also check towards the bottom of the yobj if all the animation references have been removed. 

Sometimes there are some new animations which x-Rey does not recognize. 

The fact that the tries to morph back into steamboat means that some animations are still running.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tekken57 said:

Run both the remove 2k15 and remove 2k16 animation functions from the utilities menu. Also check towards the bottom of the yobj if all the animation references have been removed. 

Sometimes there are some new animations which x-Rey does not recognize. 

The fact that the tries to morph back into steamboat means that some animations are still running.

Thanks for the response. I ended up getting it working with @bravebird31's advice and @AznBlusuazn's help by injecting the head as every animation.

• Like 1

And I can buy X-Rey for wwe 2k16? Just read that X-Rey 2k17 opens old models with bugs, so I would like for 2k16. I want to make modifications for 2k16 myself. Or are the bugs not significant and it's better to take the latest version?

I just purchased the xpacker tool. My email can be found in my paypal receipt. Stoked to add new wrestlers!

Edited by deathwagen

1 hour ago, Kote441 said:

Hey people, why do I show such garbage? Like everything installed

7e2cbb6253d2.png

Are these the stock YOBJs or modded ones?