X-Packer 2017 / X-Rey 2.7 released

tekken57

6 hours ago, tekken57 said:

Why do need to see the decimal values of file names?

Sometimes while I am looking through all the files I use the .win files as guidance and they are listed in decimal value, its not a problem when theres just a few files but sometimes there are many files and I lose count, its just a matter of convenience and time saving if there was a quick way to see the conversions.

3 hours ago, kim666 said:

:p

Lol thanks for pointing the typo out

27 minutes ago, Perfectplex said:

Sometimes while I am looking through all the files I use the .win files as guidance and they are listed in decimal value, its not a problem when theres just a few files but sometimes there are many files and I lose count, its just a matter of convenience and time saving if there was a quick way to see the conversions.

I see what you mean.

Both 674 Cactus Jack '92 extracted pofos are duds, extracted the pofos into two folders, one where I dont overwrite the dupes and one where I do and both are the dud files (locked, blank info, etc).

I will edit this file if I come across any other dupes that are duds, I am going through the dupes one by one atm.

Edit: 675 DDP '92 too

Edited by Perfectplex

On 2017/03/26 at 11:38 PM, Perfectplex said:

Both 674 Cactus Jack '92 extracted pofos are duds, extracted the pofos into two folders, one where I dont overwrite the dupes and one where I do and both are the dud files (locked, blank info, etc).

I will edit this file if I come across any other dupes that are duds, I am going through the dupes one by one atm.

Edit: 675 DDP '92 too

I'll look into it.

X-Packer 2017.3 released with support for the latest pc patch.

Additional features:

- Update support for editing the wrestler info and movesets of the latest PC patch save file released on 29/03/2017.
- Changed the way in which the string files are read to accommodate longer filenames
- Added support for the 2k17 Misc.pac file
- Added support for texture archives containing more than 255 files

• tekken57 pinned this topic
12 hours ago, tekken57 said:

I'll look into it.

X-Packer 2017.3 released with support for the latest pc patch.

Additional features:

- Update support for editing the wrestler info and movesets of the latest PC patch save file released on 29/03/2017.
- Changed the way in which the string files are read to accommodate longer filenames
- Added support for the 2k17 Misc.pac file
- Added support for texture archives containing more than 255 files

Hello.  I was wondering how I can get the updated version of X-Packer 2017.3?  I have 2017.2.  Thanks.

25 minutes ago, tekken57 said:

It was emailed yesterday. If haven't received it, send me an email and I'll help you.

Cool. I sent one. Thanks for the response!

Hey Tekken, been wanting to buy the new X-Rey but due to my limited time I feel like I am not gonna use the new features since they take time. I came across this video on youtube:

At the end the tool allows the guy to play with the expressions. Do you know if such things can be done in Blender or 3ds max with plugins to consume the time taken to do the facial animations?

I've used facegen before and it doesn't produce models which can be imported in game. I don't use blender  but there is something called shapekeys which can help to create expressions easily.

I personally use mudbox to sculpt the expressions as it's much easier than 3dsmax. It takes me about 2hours to completely create about 30 expressions this way.

its great for those who can pay with $
 ... unlike me , unfortunately for me there is no way to pay $ , because i am in a country that doesn't providing or supporting PayPal

1 hour ago, The HSN said:

its great for those who can pay with $
 ... unlike me , unfortunately for me there is no way to pay $ , because i am in a country that doesn't providing or supporting PayPal

not this idiot again... smfh,,, go buy a pre paid visa from the store, send him physical money, tekken is a cool dude, im sure he would do that, so stop begging and try one of those please, i paid for it and i dont have a job right now, so it gets me pretty upset when people beg for it for free

• Like 1

Hi Tekken,

I have not received the latest X-Packer update. Checked mailbox as well as spam folder. Moreover, I also have the weird slot issue some people already reported. Running therefore X-Packer 2017.2 and latest game update.

Will send you via pm my emailadress.

Thanks for checking

Edit: would send you my adress if you could receive pms ;D

never mind...now received the email..getting old...

Edited by Tarnathos

Hey Tekken, would it be possible to add Xpacker support to rename sdhc pach FileNames within a pac, and to create Sdhc Pach files in the same way we can do so in the old format?

31 minutes ago, tomwearsglasses said:

Hey Tekken, would it be possible to add Xpacker support to rename sdhc pach FileNames within a pac, and to create Sdhc Pach files in the same way we can do so in the old format?

I am looking into creatin shdc files at the moment, there is still quite a bit of the format I haven't figured out as yet. Once is figure what each byte references in the header, I can code functionality to create new shdc files. 

Shdc files cannot be renamed inside 2k17 pac files, it uses some sort of encryption / string hashing to generate the name which no one has figured out as yet. 

However using a standard 2k16 pac works in 2k17 and you can rename the pach / shdc inside this  file. 

Creating new pach files also work in 2k17, just remember to reinject any file into the pach once it's created. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2016 at 4:00 PM, tekken57 said:

bg_xpacker_trans.png

What is X-Packer?

X-PacKer is an application which allows you to extract and inject files and textures from wrestler pac files and textures archives from the WWE series of games. It also allow for editing the save files for the xbox 360,ps3 and pc . This allows for modding of the game.

Platforms supported: Ps3, xbox 360, ps2, wii, PC.

I will be requiring a minimum $14 donation for X-Packer 2017.

Please note the following:

1.The serial key is specific to a single computer. Please send me the serial key from the computer on which you will be doing your mods. 

2. If you are planning on formatting your computer or upgrading your operating system, please do that first before installing X-Packer and requesting an activation key. If you have upgraded your pc and have a new serial key, you will need to purchase a new license.

3. This license includes all updates to x-packer 2016. 

4. I create a new x-packer for each new wwe game and these require separate licenses I.e. X-Packer 2016 for 2k16,  X-Packer 2017 for 2k17 etc. 

5. The functionality is cumulative with newer versions meaning that x-packer 2016 will contain all the functionality of xpacker 10, etc.

Feature list:

Hidden Content

Please note that there is no arc update functionality for 2k17 on the xbox 360 and ps3 due to the new arc format. This means that for the time being, new wrestlers and attires cannot be added to the game on the xbox 360 and ps3.

Activation Instructions

Hidden Content

bg_trans.png

Version 2.0. has been released. I haven't requested another donation for any updates in the four years that I have released X-Rey, however this version has taken a significant amount of work to complete coding. To be fair those who have donated after the release date of 11 October 2016 will receive the update at no extra cost.

To be clear, all previous versions of X-Rey work with 2k17 models. You will only need X-Rey v2.0 if you plan on creating facial animations as described in this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMym6NUiBqA

I will be requiring a minimum donation of $13 for the program.

What does the program do?:

Hidden Content

What the program does not do:

Hidden Content

Pre Requisite Software:

You will need to install the SlimDX toolkit as a pre requisite for this program to work. The toolkit can be downloaded here: http://code.google.com/p/slimdx/downloads/detail?name=SlimDX%20SDK%20%28January%202012%29.msi

Please note that the serial key is specific to a single computer. Please send me the serial key from the computer on which you will be doing your mods. If you are planning on formatting your computer or upgrading your operating system, please do that first before installing X-Rey and requesting an activation key. If you have upgraded your pc and have a new serial key, you will need to purchase a new license.

Activation Instructions

Hidden Content

Basic controls for the program:

Hidden Content

Hey I donated the amount but didn't receive any link of x packer 17,and I am not gonna donate again.I am sending my email in private and plzz do the needful and send me the link.

1 hour ago, The Devil Gamer said:

Hey I donated the amount but didn't receive any link of x packer 17,and I am not gonna donate again.I am sending my email in private and plzz do the needful and send me the link.

Did you try e-mailing him from the e-mail that you PayPal'd him from?  Usually works best for me.

3 hours ago, The Devil Gamer said:

Hey there. I sent the email out a few days ago. What is the email address you used to donate? 

Also can you please check your spam folder. 

7 hours ago, tekken57 said:

Hey there. I sent the email out a few days ago. What is the email address you used to donate? 

Also can you please check your spam folder. 

My email is garvchhaya@gmail.com

do you remember me?im from iran i cant donate you anything whit paypal but you sed to me that i can send you steam wallet for x-rey now some how i get a 10$ steam wallet how can i send it to you?

On 11/20/2016 at 2:10 AM, tekken57 said:

Yes you can. 

can you post the exact pac file you are working with please and state the console it is from. I'll take a look at it

Hey are u gonna send me the link for x packer and x ray.I already told I have donated and won't donate again for it so plzz send

6 hours ago, nikanm17 said:

do you remember me?im from iran i cant donate you anything whit paypal but you sed to me that i can send you steam wallet for x-rey now some how i get a 10$ steam wallet how can i send it to you?

Contact me via email and I will assist you. sf4mods@gmail.com

4 hours ago, The Devil Gamer said:

Hey are u gonna send me the link for x packer and x ray.I already told I have donated and won't donate again for it so plzz send

I haven't received anything from the email address you specified. Did you use another email address? Also which date did you send the donation?

2 hours ago, tekken57 said:

Contact me via email and I will assist you. sf4mods@gmail.com

I haven't received anything from the email address you specified. Did you use another email address? Also which date did you send the donation?

I had given the donation on 12th April and I used the email which I forwarded to u.Plzz do something

2 hours ago, The Devil Gamer said:

I had given the donation on 12th April and I used the email which I forwarded to u.Plzz do something

I have checked and nothing was received on 12 April from the email address you specified. Please email me the receipt which was issued by PayPal to you. sf4mods@gmail.com