X-Packer 2017 / X-Rey 2.7 released

tekken57

14 minutes ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Are these the stock YOBJs or modded ones?

I unpacked the pac file of Sin Kara, and as it is written in the tutorials renamed 0000.zlib uncompressed to 0000.yobj. I opened it, and all 27 objects look like this

Used Pac editer to mass extract, then I used xpacker to to make a pach archive. I changed the ext, and opened the file using hx and still shows as pach file. What step am I missing to create a emd pac file?

Edited by deathwagen

25 minutes ago, deathwagen said:

Used Pac editer to mass extract, then I used xpacker to to make a pach archive. I changed the ext, and opened the file using hx and still shows as pach file. What step am I missing to create a emd pac file?

Rename the pach to pac in file explorer then inject the new pac into the emd pac

On 11/05/2017 at 6:21 PM, AznBlusuazn said:

Are these the stock YOBJs or modded ones?

Your localisation settings on your compute need to be changed. Ensure that you are using a decimal ( . ) instead of a comma ( , ) for fractions.

6 hours ago, tekken57 said:

Your localisation settings on your compute need to be changed. Ensure that you are using a decimal ( . ) instead of a comma ( , ) for fractions.

Big thx :-)

I tried injecting abyss 2k17 mod into a 2k16 pac and he shows in game, but he comes out like a crazy monster (pun intended). Glitching etc... When using Xpacker, I made sure the sort order was top order to bottom like your videos showed, AznBlusuazn. That should only happen if the order was incorrect as far as my knowledge goes. Any ideas or suggestions?

note: the abyss mod is encrypted (2k17 shdc) and why I am adding it to a 2k16 pac so I can change the emd number.

Edited by deathwagen

15 minutes ago, deathwagen said:

I tried injecting abyss 2k17 mod into a 2k16 pac and he shows in game, but he comes out like a crazy monster (pun intended). Glitching etc... When using Xpacker, I made sure the sort order was top order to bottom like your videos showed, AznBlusuazn. That should only happen if the order was incorrect as far as my knowledge goes. Any ideas or suggestions?

note: the abyss mod is encrypted (2k17 pach) and why I am adding it to a 2k16 pac so I can change the emd number.

Can you post a screenshot?

when i open the wrestler info dump file, the slots are mostly labeled slot 1, cant find any of the 'free slots' , i have the latest patch and dlc.. is my xpacker outdated?

11.jpg

https://mega.nz/#!BZZ0SRhZ!h7wb19-GK0AW3pCT0AQuC-hewTje8wnfy8WVhlHFktw

The mod was created by LeonRick. I made sure to copy your loadorder as seen below as well.

0000 model
0A attire textures (elbow pads etc)
0C facial textures and core body (under attire)
4e22
251c
2580 animation of body
2715 hair
CA
CD
CE clipping and masking
E6
FA
FD
FE
FF

Edited by deathwagen

On 16 May 2017 at 3:53 AM, j0hnnyblack403 said:

when i open the wrestler info dump file, the slots are mostly labeled slot 1, cant find any of the 'free slots' , i have the latest patch and dlc.. is my xpacker outdated?

11.jpg

You have to use the latest X-packer I.e 2017.3 and install the latest official patch. If you have done this and still have an issue, please email me the dump files and I will take a look. Sf4mods@gmail.com

10 hours ago, deathwagen said:

https://mega.nz/#!BZZ0SRhZ!h7wb19-GK0AW3pCT0AQuC-hewTje8wnfy8WVhlHFktw

The mod was created by LeonRick. I made sure to copy your loadorder as seen below as well.

0000 model
0A attire textures (elbow pads etc)
0C facial textures and core body (under attire)
4e22
251c
2580 animation of body
2715 hair
CA
CD
CE clipping and masking
E6
FA
FD
FE
FF

There could be any number of issues causing this. 00CA sometimes causes this effect when  there are multiple models in one pac file. You'll have to check with original creator what he did when creating the mod. 

Hey, new member here. I'm still learning the ins and outs of X-Packer, and primarily use it as a way to extract wrestlers models and textures for use in other games. I'm having difficulty understanding how to convert most the clothing/attire textures in the 000A.pac to usable .dds files like the first five in the provided screenshot. Currently, I've gotten the already-converted .dds files onto a model in 3ds Max, but can't apply the rest currently. Does anybody know what to do?

47 minutes ago, KingofWrongStyle said:

Hey, new member here. I'm still learning the ins and outs of X-Packer, and primarily use it as a way to extract wrestlers models and textures for use in other games. I'm having difficulty understanding how to convert most the clothing/attire textures in the 000A.pac to usable .dds files like the first five in the provided screenshot. Currently, I've gotten the already-converted .dds files onto a model in 3ds Max, but can't apply the rest currently. Does anybody know what to do?

Use Ctrl Y to open the 0a and 0c

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Use Ctrl Y to open the 0a and 0c

Much appreciated! Would have never found that out on my own. Thanks for the speedy reply.

11 minutes ago, KingofWrongStyle said:

Much appreciated! Would have never found that out on my own. Thanks for the speedy reply.

No problem.  I spent quite a bit of time struggling when I first got X Packer with the same issue :)

• Like 1

I don't have 3ds max. I use Blender (cant afford 3ds) and although I own X-Rey 1.7 I was wondering if it was worth me investing in updating?

Will it fix the issues I am having with the current X-Rey whereby I can't extract header and object info from some files?

4251163e1e035e2fd87814311e42a0cc.png

Also some are clearly extracting incorrectly.

19b77c75789679116c60ecb47544afa3.png

Without 3ds Max are there any other advantages, fixes or better compatibility for me?

Also quick check, is x-packer still at Version 2017.3.0.0 ? and X-Rey (old version) at 1.7.0.0? I like to make sure I'm up to date.

============================================================================================

Also a consideration, could you maybe add a simple toggle to hide items?!

Although anatomizer is a useful tool this would allow X-Rey to be able to have a visual result immediately without any need for reordering.

In the header part of the file the 8th byte is a 01, simply switching this to 00 results in that item being invisible.

A simple boolean switch should be considered for both X-Reys as it would be very useful.

cf72e70261623abc0c5acc4edb3e130e.png

dae8abc9c22f778e006d3c02fd189c19.png

Edited by Perfectplex

I apologize for asking about another game. I saw in XPacker that, I can open xxx files from MK: KE. I open eg a Sub-Zero file, and XPacker asks to open a 2Dtexture file. In the folder with the game, I did not find such files. Do not tell me what these files are and where to get them?

On 5/17/2017 at 7:14 AM, j0hnnyblack403 said:

i have 2017.2 :\

ill email you the file regardless

The most recent file you sent me opens fine in X-Packer 2017.3 with the slots correctly labelled. Lets review the steps again:

1. Start the game and get to the title screen.
2. With the game still running, open up X-Packer 2017.3 64 bit and click on Open - WWE 2k17 - PC Save file - dump memory
3. This will create two files, wreslter info and moveset dump files.
4. Open the wrestler info dump created in step 2 by clicking on File - Open - WWE 2k17 - Pc Save file - Wrestler info dump (or Ctrl + U)
5. This should list all the slots as in the picture attached in my previous email.
6. Inject wrestler info files into the file and then click save changes to memory in X-Packer 2017.3
7. Go back into the game and do something to trigger a save so that the changes are permanent.

From my side your dump opens correctly and the changes can be successfully saved in game. Can someone with X-Packer 2017 please confirm wether @j0hnnyblack403 's wrestler info dump opens in X-Packer 2017.3. His wrestler info file can be downloaded here: http://www1.zippyshare.com/v/ZWzsBf8r/file.html

I'm  travelling at the moment with intermittent access to internet and would appreciate if some can help verify if there is an issue with the above file.

On 5/18/2017 at 3:54 AM, eri619 said:

I've made the payment for X-rey

my email- josephjijoignatius@yahoo.com

@tekken57

Thanks, email sent.

@Perfectplex, Good find with the rendering byte in X-Rey, will look into coding the functionality in the next version of X-Rey. Busy looking into the creating new SHDC functinality in X-Packer as well as the decimal / hex filename functionality you requested. Will look into X-Run functionality when I'm done. X-Rey 2.0 should be able to extract the header info of the model you are struggling with, the format changed slightly and I had to code a new function to read 2k17 models. Send me the model so that I can verify. 

To answer your question about wether to upgrade, the only benefit is the ability to add facial animations to mods. The facial animations can be created with any 3d modelling software not just 3dsmax.The versions you have listed are the latest for both softwae.

2 minutes ago, Kote441 said:

I apologize for asking about another game. I saw in XPacker that, I can open xxx files from MK: KE. I open eg a Sub-Zero file, and XPacker asks to open a 2Dtexture file. In the folder with the game, I did not find such files. Do not tell me what these files are and where to get them?

These need to be extracted using Gildor's umodel.

Edited by tekken57

1 minute ago, tekken57 said:
From my side your dump opens correctly and the changes can be successfully saved in game. Can someone with X-Packer 2017 please confirm wether @j0hnnyblack403 's wrestler info dump opens in X-Packer 2017.3. His wrestler info file can be downloaded here: http://www1.zippyshare.com/v/ZWzsBf8r/file.html

The wrestler info dump looks good to be in 2017.3

ftb9TdC.png